All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:45 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Enlightening post roark :ugeek:
Seconded.

Inspiring. :ugeek:

How old are you Mr roark ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 pm 

Roark's post anchors a lot of the power behind my confidence. It is the equivalent of what gives Neo his supreme mastery over The Matrix...him KNOWING that he is 'The One'. The aura you gain from this is what greatly transcends how you feel you are perceived physically by women (looks at the balding Caliboy). Once you completely assimilate the Pimp Tight mindset...and truly become self contained and indifferent (not to the point of complete inaction, mind you...), then suddenly you will notice that you've been surrounded my horny ass freaks the whole time. But as long as you are looking at the world with your WANTS FIRST...you'll never see which women NEED YOU. :geek:

If a woman declines my indecent proposal, I'm not like, 'Damn...I bet that pussy is INCREDIBLE!'...I'm more like, 'Man is she missing OUT!'...see the difference? ;)

Once you truly feel that way (not acting or forcing yourself to stand on principle), then you truly become an unstoppable force to be reckoned with, able to make women feel things they may have never felt before because they are so used to lesser men that they are convinced that you don't exist.

Once YOU become the Unicorn (X-Factor to women)...THAT'S when seemingly ordinary women will spontaneously start sprouting horns in the middle of their foreheads in response to YOU. :ugeek:

Carry on. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:38 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Roark's post anchors a lot of the power behind my confidence. It is the equivalent of what gives Neo his supreme mastery over The Matrix...him KNOWING that he is 'The One'. The aura you gain from this is what greatly transcends how you feel you are perceived physically by women (looks at the balding Caliboy). Once you completely assimilate the Pimp Tight mindset...and truly become self contained and indifferent (not to the point of complete inaction, mind you...), then suddenly you will notice that you've been surrounded my horny ass freaks the whole time. But as long as you are looking at the world with your WANTS FIRST...you'll never see which women NEED YOU. :geek:

If a woman declines my indecent proposal, I'm not like, 'Damn...I bet that pussy is INCREDIBLE!'...I'm more like, 'Man is she missing OUT!'...see the difference? ;)

Once you truly feel that way (not acting or forcing yourself to stand on principle), then you truly become an unstoppable force to be reckoned with, able to make women feel things they may have never felt before because they are so used to lesser men that they are convinced that you don't exist.

Once YOU become the Unicorn (X-Factor to women)...THAT'S when seemingly ordinary women will spontaneously start sprouting horns in the middle of their foreheads in response to YOU. :ugeek:

Carry on. 8-)
:geek: :geek:

Damn I didn't start my oneliners thread yet, so much more each time I come back ... :mrgreen:

--
Quote:
If a woman declines my indecent proposal
Who's horny if YOU propose ?

I thrive to see when I'll do my first indecent proposal, but I'm certain it won't be declined as I will only propose it if I see that she's on the verge of raping me and too shy or intimidated to do it herself, like I'm ACCEPTING to take part in the dance she started ... not starting the dance myself (not based on a principle, it's just how I seem to fonction now) ... but I'm sure you get the gist (As I'm not focused on my wants, why would I propose something indecent if it's not 'while mirroring' her) ...

Just my two cents on what I 'disagreed' with.

-----

Side note, Based on my current balding situation, my hair will probably look like this (french actor fyi) in the future :
[ img ]

But who cares ? :lol: (looks at caliboy too)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:52 pm 

Quote:
I never said I was desireLESS...but if I do propose, trust that I have already discerned that she is jockin tough enough to do so. Now if she fronts on her desire for whatever reason, that is out of my control. But if she doesn't front...boy is she in for a TREAT! :twisted:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:02 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I never said I was desireLESS...but if I do propose, trust that I have already discerned that she is jockin tough enough to do so. Now if she fronts on her desire for whatever reason, that is out of my control. But if she doesn't front...boy is she in for a TREAT! :twisted:
*shoots himself for forgettin'" :arrow:

:ugeek: :ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:05 pm 

There's only one thing that says "I'll only take action on something if there is a guaranteed, 100% chance of success and 0% chance of rejection" -- hint, it's a three letter word :lol:

Nice Roark.

I can definitely attest to when a woman has that type of shared experience, the wanting sex more than you do *can* (not necessarily will) absolutely come out full force - not just the moments in heat type of situation. I actually found it something to be taken aback by.

Before anyone starts thinking about how amazing that must be or that this is any type of bragging, it basically looks like "look, I really need to get some sleep" or "I have a lot of shit I really need to get done" -- and you really do!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Roark's post anchors a lot of the power behind my confidence. It is the equivalent of what gives Neo his supreme mastery over The Matrix...him KNOWING that he is 'The One'.
It's basically CONfirmation, isn't it ;) ?
The Kidd!! wrote:
(not to the point of complete inaction, mind you...),
And ^^THIS^^ has been my major issue with women all along, although I think I very recently got to the root of this through meditation and "personal demon meeting and greeting" (love this phrase :lol: !). I may post on that elsewhere later, but right now i'd rather explore it some more. Very perceptive (as usual) you pointing it out. Thank you.
GoldenBoy wrote:
How old are you Mr roark ?
About Kidd!!'s age (maybe a few months younger), but NOWHERE near as sexually accomplished, although my post suggests that the quantity of sexual experiences is not as important as the information gleaned through keeping your senses and mind open in even just ONE tryst.....

[Edit: do I really need to reaffirm, however, that Kidd!! has experienced both the quantity AND the quality?]

Also I think I should say that in my opinion my falling into these situations and experiencing them in this way was also due to not doing it "to impress the fellas", and this has serious implications: if you fuck a woman because you want to impress the guys (social validation), then by the phenomenon of mirroring, you will probably attract a partner who will want to display you as a "trophy catch" (social validation again) and use & manipulate you accordingly (although Kidd!! will probably confirm that they'll try it anyway regardless of the type of man you are), either because she is inherently this way, or equally likely because as you are, so she will become......

......and this could very well explain the predicament of 99% of the male population on this planet.

Shit, sometimes when I would call the woman afterwards just to make sure she is 'okay' (God was I fucking naive :lol: ), the vibe I would get, as opposed to the words, would be "Don't worry - we're cool. I just wanna know when we're gonna fuck again." :roll: . Was fucking mystifying back then.....

And the ironic thing is that despite my post-red pill bitterness, women don't try to manipulate me nearly as badly as they do other men (they do it still, cause women will be women, but they have not fucked me over NEARLY as badly as I have seen them fuck over others), not even in my naive days before finding this site. A lot of my anger has actually been due to what you guys have pointed out and what I have subsequently observed happening to others, but not to me. Actually, I only noticed the other day that women have been holding doors open for ME. And guys in my country always bitch about how when they're on the road, women NEVER give them a break (to let them out of a junction, etc.). I used to keep my mouth shut, but this was alien to me - they have always been pretty kind to me on the road.......

Maybe it's just an example of 'you get what you are'.

Caveat - this doesn't make the red pill any less crucial to our development, nor does it sweeten the taste one fucking bit (as my experience shows).

"Temet Nosce"

Last edited by roark on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:15 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Before anyone starts thinking about how amazing that must be or that this is any type of bragging, it basically looks like "look, I really need to get some sleep" or "I have a lot of shit I really need to get done" -- and you really do!
....and this is the fucking truth. Thanks Flow - it needed to be highlighted 8-) .

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:25 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
There's only one thing that says "I'll only take action on something if there is a guaranteed, 100% chance of success and 0% chance of rejection" -- hint, it's a three letter word :lol:
I'm talking sitting in front of my computer.

Of course I can feel different while going out.

Now just following my gut, I have yet to have met a girl whom I desired so much as to propose something physical.

That's just me though.

---

Now, three letter word ? I don't know, even in french what you mean.

Nothing is guaranteed 100%.

So, fear (of whatever), deny (of laws of reality), 4 letter words.

Please enlighten me :geek: .

-

@roark, nice posts again, very true.
And thanks for answering.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
Now just following my gut, I have yet to have met a girl whom I desired so much as to propose something physical.

That's just me though.
I hear you man, it's just another trap for the (three letter word, you'll prob get it now, just having fun) to latch on to as "ok, so if I choose those who choose me THEN i'll never get rejected" - might not apply to you :)

IMHO it's not about that you desired it SO MUCH, if we are really so free/indifferent, then if you think it might be fun, throw it out there, like anything else in life. It doesn't need to have any significance to it at all. There is also no attachment to being unattached, to NOT doing things, or not acting on desires either. The topics I get more free on take on a more 'take it or leave it,' light, little significance one way or the other, knowing full well you ultimately can't guarantee any specific outcome.

Of course, if you're just not feeling like it, solid. As long as you are feeling peaceful and not stuck/no options, who cares which option you choose.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm 

Last thing (hopefully) - thanks to the OP (we ALL know who ;) ) for posting this article.

This was something I had planned to do a little more research on, and you saved me the trouble (although I may still research this topic some more down the line).......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:51 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Brother :ugeek:
Flow83 wrote:
IMHO it's not about that you desired it SO MUCH, if we are really so free/indifferent, then if you think it might be fun, throw it out there, like anything else in life. It doesn't need to have any significance to it at all. There is also no attachment to being unattached, to NOT doing things, or not acting on desires either. The topics I get more free on take on a more 'take it or leave it,' light, little significance one way or the other, knowing full well you ultimately can't guarantee any specific outcome.
This.

This also goes hand in hand with the 'it is not what you say, it is how you say it'.. The state you are in when you say it is far more important than what you say or do.

Throwing it out there as an idea, a possibility, an open offer, an acceptance of how things are.. With no attachment to anything, anything.

If you can be at that place where you can do that, anything you say or do will have an effect.

It is not about the words or the actions.

It is about where your mind is, or rather where it is not.

Space.

--

It is an enabler, giving them an excuse, a reason, a justification for acting on what they really wants to do at their core. Think about that for a minute, or even a microsecond.

You are not after anything, you are offering her an opportunity, a door, a window, a gateway to achieve that thing they are really after.

You know they are after it, they know they are after it, all they need is that opening and some validation that it will not be a totally empty experience.

Now who is asking for anything?

Should the other person choose to take advantage of that, all well and good.. Should they choose not to, who is the one who would be more empty afterwards..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:01 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Now who is asking for anything?
Dammit, I need to get back to my push-ups :lol: ! But to slightly edit & reverse the angle of a part of the "letter" I wrote to myself after my discoveries about where my lack of a sense of deservedness comes from:
Quote:
You are not asking for her gifts. You are offering YOURS.
WARNING: for this to hold true, you also have to have gifts to offer in the first place :lol: . Which is why 'Grinus and Kidd!! are correct when they tell us to "become your own best friend" and "Build it and they will come" (in my examples above this takes on a whole new meaning :lol: , etc.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 pm 

put this topic in to gems sections, it deserves it

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:05 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:

Now, three letter word ? I don't know, even in french what you mean.

Nothing is guaranteed 100%.

So, fear (of whatever), deny (of laws of reality), 4 letter words.

Please enlighten me :geek: .
What's the french for Ego ? :geek: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:08 pm 

For others, I overimposed a meaning of Kidd's 'proposal' that I felt I needed to address.
Grinus, I agree (of course), but "(making an) indecent proposal" to me meant a totally different thing than what you expanded on (and probably moreso for newcomers).

The statement taken alone meant for me a David X's style (nothing wrong with that either, just making multitude proposals and after being like wathever, her loss ...)

Like everything is in the delivery, I didn't consider it an indecent proposal if she's head over heals on you, as you are to her.

---

Addendum to roark : YOU are the gift, your masculinity, your presence ...

Damned fufe, you killed me.
What does it tell if I still didn't find that damned EGO until fufe hit me (I was browsing http://www.yak.net/kablooey/scrabble/3letterwords.html :lol: )
EGO conscious self
*pan*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 pm 

roark's style (double posting :lol: )

rekieter : You sir are totally right.

If my stupidity and lack of context comprehension induced such brilliant posts, be sure I'm delighted.

Grinus's post goes right up with 'Give her the gift of' thread : http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =17&t=1045

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 pm 

This is one topic where you all seem rather blue-pill to me :|.
But, it is what it is and reality will abide.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:27 pm 

ahk wrote:
Why so ?
Tell us moar...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:29 pm 

ahk wrote:
Keep in mind most people who come to this site comes to "seduce women", or PUA background.

So if by focusing a little on them, people actually do the push-ups and check their EGO, it's win-win.

Or maybe I'm also misinterpreting what you said (it seems like it's not my day :o )

btw, if you can contact the russian guy to translate more chapters, I would appreciate it :lol: