Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:20 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Oh and women do not give a sweet fuck how much money you make, at least at my age.
Make cash for you, or don't. But it makes no difference
Ha! They'll still drop you should a more....wealthier option come their way. You can bet on that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 am 

Rolan wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Oh and women do not give a sweet fuck how much money you make, at least at my age.
Make cash for you, or don't. But it makes no difference
Ha! They'll still drop you should a more....wealthier option come their way. You can bet on that.
Word! Doesn't matter what it is you have or are doing that is circumventing the clout, if a dude with more money and all the traits that you have that she finds admirable comes along...bon voyage.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:26 am 
The Kidd said that you should find a good job just so you can attract girls?? That doesn't sound like his style. I don't remember reading that anywhere on this forum.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:13 am 
Site Admin

As much as one try to deny that clout keeps a girls, this phenomena is still working wether Kidd!! said so or not. It's running since immemorial times, it's just that some people are not poignant enough to spotting this, or wish is other way. So he just extrapolated one thing that works in keeping girls, not necessarily that you have to do it for the bitches.

Remember doing it for you, getting your shit together, so the bitches are a pleasant side effect.

Even this is a great place to start to question your priorities and why Do you really want to do this in the first place?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:46 am 

In theory it makes logical sense.

But what I observe makes anything but sense. Its all very illogical.

As my clout reached critical mass bitches didn't just fall from the sky. :lol:

Money does not matter, ambition does

Thank btw for the advice Prodigy 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 am 

Morpheus wrote:
In theory it makes logical sense.

But what I observe makes anything but sense. Its all very illogical.

Thank btw for the advice Prodigy 8-)
A girl seeing your potential will circumvent your current clout (Depending), it happened to me with the hottest chick I was with...but it only lasts so long, there will come a time when if your clout doesn't reach critical mass she bolts (Depending on how hot she is which gives her more options)...and again, if a dude with all your shit but more $$ comes along, she's gone. This is 101 stuff, I don't even know why the fuck it even needs to be explained, but from the looks of it it does.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

So how was your front going in comparison to your critical mass of clout? It's as Kidd states, front ATTRACTS, CLOUT keeps. However, broads your age are not necessarily panicking about their future security, but guaranteed if your front was solid, along with your clout, then they would have been falling from the sky.

I agree with Star- No real need for explanation here. No matter what age they are, financial wealth is important to them. You should have seen the way my ex-GF's eyes lit up when some guy told her he was a Lawyer(£££). She was 22.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 pm 

Yep, that's how Kidd!!'s mindset is designed lol.

We all get drawn in with the idea of getting women and then realize mindset design has many applications :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:14 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Yep, that's how Kidd!!'s mindset is designed lol.

We all get drawn in with the idea of getting women and then realize mindset design has many applications :geek:
Exactly :geek:

I knew when I started that the ultimate reason for my mindset was a VERY hard sell...so I focused on a common interest in almost ALL young men (and men in general)...I knew that due process would separate the lames from the true nature of the game. ;)

If your mind is truly meant for this mindset, you would naturally realize sooner than later that women are NOT the goal...but merely a pleasant side effect. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 pm 

Rolan wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

So how was your front going in comparison to your critical mass of clout? It's as Kidd states, front ATTRACTS, CLOUT keeps. However, broads your age are not necessarily panicking about their future security, but guaranteed if your front was solid, along with your clout, then they would have been falling from the sky.

I agree with Star- No real need for explanation here. No matter what age they are, financial wealth is important to them. You should have seen the way my ex-GF's eyes lit up when some guy told her he was a Lawyer(£££). She was 22.
I drive a new vehicle, am in great shape, nice clothes.

As far as clout, I'm doing better than most people at the peak of their careers.

I agree in theory it makes sense. But my observations in my own life has been this doesn't work

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:56 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
Rolan wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

As far as clout, I'm doing better than most people at the peak of their careers.

I agree in theory it makes sense. But my observations in my own life has been this doesn't work
That's because you are defeating yourself...per usual. :roll:

You know what to do...you even know how to do it...but you always choose to give in to your impatience and ego.

The reason why I tell guys to improve their front and clout is in hopes that while they are doing so, they end up really getting into themselves...loving themselves...becoming their own best friend...THAT is what ultimately gives you the edge. You couple that with the front and clout tools you've developed along the way and you become a MONSTER. :ugeek:

This is why you see complete tools and losers with little front and clout driving bitches crazy...because for some reason they are still totally comfortable with themselves as IS. The guys that need the help I provide of course are no where near there...and they usually are in the mindset that they have to DO something to get there. So, since I understand that mentality, I GIVE them something to do that, when they look back, realize immensely helped them in their lives and will continue to enrich their lives long term. :geek:

Basically, I give you something to believe in until you finally believe in yourself. That, in a nutshell, is my secret sauce. ;)

The money doesn't make you, Morph...it's no better than Dumbo's magic feather. It makes your life easier and more manageable, but it doesn't define you. YOU define YOU...you've put so much work into building your front and clout and still not enough work into yourself. :|

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 pm 

Well yeah. That's because I have actual results from all the hard work I've put into
My front and clout.

Not subjective yeah this girl is attracted to me or isn't but acts completely illogically. And to think well yeah she interested but doesn't realize it or plans to address it way down the road.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:45 pm 

I figured I hit a home run with that one. :|

Carry on :geek:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:51 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

Basically, I give you something to believe in until you finally believe in yourself. That, in a nutshell, is my secret sauce. ;)

The money doesn't make you, Morph...it's no better than Dumbo's magic feather. It makes your life easier and more manageable, but it doesn't define you. YOU define YOU...you've put so much work into building your front and clout and still not enough work into yourself. :|
I've been thinking that this was/is what's really going on all along for a little bit now. As much respect as you get around here, you and 'grinus still get unappreciated.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

front, clout, money, possessions, all those things......

Are symptoms.

When you have a cold... You get runny nose, you get cough, you have hot/cold sweats... They are symptoms.

Symptoms of a cold.

Front, clout, money, possessions, all those things......

Symptoms of the man you are inside..

Women look at the symptoms, like a doctor would...

As they cannot plainly see the cold inside you, so they look at the symptoms, the visible signs, the external indicators that you do in fact have...

A damn nasty cold..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

That's why I asked what your FRONT was like. Car, money, body and clothes are nothing. I use these words because they're common terminology on this forum and we can all understand easily. Front can have a broad definition. I may use it to describe a sense of inner power, indifference to other's opinions, whatever. So, if your clout is as solid as it is, rare for your age even, then obviously it's a question of front. I.e- Do you still need?

If you have solid clout as you seem to do, then the only reason women are not on you is because you probably still need them like you need the air you breathe. Clout is, in my observation and experience, NOT what attracts a broad into your sphere. I knew that before The Kidd provided the lingo to describe the concept. Why do you even bother driving a nice car, wearing nice clothes and sculpting a nice body? For what reason?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am 

Because its something I can achieve. I decide what it is I want to do and then I do it.

Idk it makes me feel good about myself.

If I wasn't getting tangible results I wouldn't do it. To be honest we are all invested in outcomes. I don't do stuff just randomly with no outcome in mind.

I get what your saying.

This really does touch a nerve. :|

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:38 am 

Quote:
This really does touch a nerve. :|
Good...that means we are doing our job. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 am 

I've let this sink in over the last day.

Your right. I've been confusing the things I accomplish with putting work into myself. It is. But for some reason I've never really learned to love myself.

It always feels like there's something else to do before I will be whole. Its not even like I have been neglecting introspection...I've made peace with a lot of my inner demons.

But it still feels like I have to do something, that something is
Missing :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:00 am 

Morpheus wrote:
I've let this sink in over the last day.

Your right. I've been confusing the things I accomplish with putting work into myself. It is. But for some reason I've never really learned to love myself.

It always feels like there's something else to do before I will be whole. Its not even like I have been neglecting introspection...I've made peace with a lot of my inner demons.

But it still feels like I have to do something, that something is
Missing :geek:
Sounds like a total contradiction