Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:51 pm 

Yes, this is another thread about space. I've always understood the power of space, but I never actually thought about how it worked fully. I've had experiences with people who knew how to use space effectively to their advantage as well.

One example is a cousin of mine who is an extremely talented person when it comes to game in general. He's a pretty shrewd and cunning person, he's a fucking car salesman. I don't hang out with him much, but he used various techniques. For example he would be be a cool guy, tell you some cool stories, and give you some advice on shit one moment.. And the next moment he'd act really aloof and distant. When I was younger I felt the need to fill the space by talking to him more. I believe he knew exactly what he was doing and ignored me more because of it.

This example I'm sure everyone can relate with.. Whenever there's a desperate person after you and you naturally practice space, because you find them undesirable they chase after you harder. It seems like the more aloof you are the more they seem to want to get with you.

Recently I've been talking to females and pausing between back and fourths. A LOT of the time women will try to fill that space and they will trip up and provide more dialogue to the conversation. Even more so whenever a woman said something dumb and I paused for a while to give them space, they ended up apologizing or admitting that what they said wasn't cool. Whenever they tried to test me when doing that they have also tripped up and ruined their game by giving me too much information. Mostly because they expect me to respond quickly.

Whenever I do something that I perceive as being unnatural, needy, or supplicating I just say to myself, "give it space." Even when I think of a thought that I really don't like, I end up saying that mantra and it somehow helps.

Mini guide to finding out more information on "space."
1. Click the search button on the top right.
2. On the first box type in space.
3. Move down to the search options and click the circle that says "topic titles only."
4. Click search.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Beautiful post.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.