Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:32 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:43 am 

Sodini... That name sounded familiar... I remember a few years ago reading about a dude who went on a killing spree, and clicking the link to his ...blog. I copy/pasted it for future reference, but haven't read it yet. Has anyone here read it?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 am 

Ruffneck wrote:
Sodini... That name sounded familiar... I remember a few years ago reading about a dude who went on a killing spree, and clicking the link to his ...blog. I copy/pasted it for future reference, but haven't read it yet. Has anyone here read it?
I haven't read his blog but I do remember the news page reported:
Quote:
Sodini chronicled over a nine-month period his rejections by women and his severe sexual frustration. "Who knows why? I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29)," he writes. "Last time I slept all night with a girlfriend it was 1982. Girls and women don't even give me a second look ANYWHERE." About his problems with women, he wrote: "Women just don't like me. There are 30 million desirable women in the US (my estimate) and I cannot find one."
I also remember he attended a seduction workshop and read a seduction book: How to get younger women. Oh I found it.

Nice guys must die (says the speaker...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvZYcrq0o

you can see Sodini in the video wearing a white shirt

Edit: it's too bad, the guy already had front and clout. if he just worked on his mindset and self esteem a little bit + knew the matrix - he could have done great :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:12 pm 

Sniper wrote:
it's too bad, the guy already had front and clout. if he just worked on his mindset and self esteem a little bit + knew the matrix - he could have done great :(
He was too far gone, would have taken alot of work and a life affirming circumstance to have had him consider another perspective.

He was already messed up before his material acquisitions.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:27 pm 

Sniper wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvZYcrq0o

you can see Sodini in the video wearing a white shirt.
There are some foxy women peppered throughout that crowd. (2 outta 3 ain't bad)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:37 pm 

At the risk of derailing a deralement from a dying thread:P

I doubt very much that the reason women are attracted to me now has anything to do with my personality and sense of humour which is what I thought, I've had the same personality and sense of humour since I was very young.

I'm just as good looking now as I was when I was younger.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:18 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
I doubt very much that the reason women are attracted to me now has anything to do with my personality and sense of humour which is what I thought, I've had the same personality and sense of humour since I was very young.

I'm just as good looking now as I was when I was younger.
well now you know the matrix and so you are less needy...Your vibe changed. I also get much more success now-
sense of humour- I always had...
Looks- my looks haven't changed that much...

my wisdom has increased thanks to this forum and esp. Kidd and Grinus + those books that we talked about...

as a result:
vibe: changed, because I no longer see women as 'goddess' or something to worship...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:15 pm 

Sniper is correct, AZT...the vibe you project to the universe is the difference...and oh...what a difference it makes! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

This will sound like a metaphysical Hooey... but, hell, who cares. :)

There's a very thin line (or maybe it doesn't exsist at all) between external and internal, when talking about the universe and the vibes we project in life.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

Dali wrote:
There's a very thin line (or maybe it doesn't exsist at all) between external and internal, when talking about the universe and the vibes we project in life.
There should ideally be no line.

What you show externally and what exists internally being in alignment.

Having a line or divider between them is what causes a lot of the issues.
(The external not being in alignment with the internal and vice versa)

In the purest sense of 'be yourself' what you show is who you are.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:00 am 
Site Admin

peregrinus wrote:
Dali wrote:

Great peregrinus... Altough I have some questions, I know you have some kind of delightfull insight about them.

1.- What do you think or know from personal experience that is the defining factor in the mindset that "gives total cohesion" to that internal & external reality, if the shortage of words lend me to call it like this. Is it time the rippening factor?, is it trust the process?... is it both?... or else?

2.- So the line/divider is what causes a lot of the issues, what issues do you recall from your opinions male has to do with this?
One I recall, being in resistance to what it is (as I re-calli my experience)... do you think it has to do to the duality of the mind... that we think we are separate from the universe... between what we think to WWSIWWG (what we see is what we get?)

I know PERCEPTION, has to do A LOT with it.

I'm curious.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:04 pm 

Dali wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Dali wrote:

Great peregrinus... Altough I have some questions, I know you have some kind of delightfull insight about them.

1.- What do you think or know from personal experience that is the defining factor in the mindset that "gives total cohesion" to that internal & external reality, if the shortage of words lend me to call it like this. Is it time the rippening factor?, is it trust the process?... is it both?... or else?

2.- So the line/divider is what causes a lot of the issues, what issues do you recall from your opinions male has to do with this?
One I recall, being in resistance to what it is (as I re-calli my experience)... do you think it has to do to the duality of the mind... that we think we are separate from the universe... between what we think to WWSIWWG (what we see is what we get?)

I know PERCEPTION, has to do A LOT with it.

I'm curious.

Thanks.
Allow me, brother 'Grinus. 8-)

1) I believe the defining factor to be self love. Once you TRULY love yourself and are COMPLETELY comfortable in your own skin...THAT'S when the magic starts to happen...once you are at peace with YOURSELF. Everything I preach...front/clout/etc...are just common physical/mental manifestations that, once achieved, lead MOST men to this place, that, like you said, is so tricky to articulate. Most people base progress on tangibles...hence my approach.

2) The 'divider line' you speak of is, put simply, a lack of congruence with self. Without self congruence, you see the world from your eyes and not others...or you THINK you know what others think of you but it's really still just a projection of yourself. Once you have attained self congruence, you can then accurately see how each person views you REGARDLESS of how you view yourself...your ego will be removed from the equation, which will allow you to act appropriately and awarely in ALL situations. Once you get to this point, the only reason why you won't get a favorable outcome in a given situation is because YOU didn't want one. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Allow me, brother 'Grinus. 8-)

1) I believe the defining factor to be self love. Once you TRULY love yourself and are COMPLETELY comfortable in your own skin...THAT'S when the magic starts to happen...once you are at peace with YOURSELF. Everything I preach...front/clout/etc...are just common physical/mental manifestations that, once achieved, lead MOST men to this place, that, like you said, is so tricky to articulate. Most people base progress on tangibles...hence my approach.

2) The 'divider line' you speak of is, put simply, a lack of congruence with self. Without self congruence, you see the world from your eyes and not others...or you THINK you know what others think of you but it's really still just a projection of yourself. Once you have attained self congruence, you can then accurately see how each person views you REGARDLESS of how you view yourself...your ego will be removed from the equation, which will allow you to act appropriately and awarely in ALL situations. Once you get to this point, the only reason why you won't get a favorable outcome in a given situation is because YOU didn't want one. ;)
Thanks for the answer TheKidd!!

This day I'm in rabbit hole tracer mode.

So I have another questions, How do you define ego?

Is the complete sum of toughts, feelings, emotional attachments and perceptions based on a "character" you didn't created until today, if you are not aware of this, so to speak. You mean one should logically remove the ego, this in fact recognized being a deconstruction of the character, slaying your "old" identity, shred it to pieces? Don't want to sound so melodramatic, but this sentences you wrote tend to indicate that, and for this I did it like two months ago. I recomend this process, altought is a VERY frightening one.

And if removing the ego from the equations leads you to "remove the divider line" that we think separates "internal & external" world, then.... who stays there to LOVE... I mean If I have to self love me to be congruent, what will happen with the posibility that I don't belive anymore in the games my brain/mind plays, hence I don't have any internal "character" to love, like noone to give love, not even myself...

Sorry this is a weird thing for me, or maybe I'm complicating it, but my inquiry is honest.

Thanks again for your flawless reply.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I churned this around in my brain all day. I don't understand

Edit: Nevermind just got it. Didn't read it carefully enough before I went to work