Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Fruits of my Labor
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 am 

Today marked the culmination of months of hard work. The situation I detailed in the treasure section about my lover/wingman and I's tag team on the object of my desire has finally yielded fruit. Gather around to pick up some of this gold. 8-)

To get caught up on the backstory, refer to 6th post in this thread: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?p=881#p881

Initially, she texted me at 1200 pm to tell me that she got called into work, so she was wondering if she could change dinner and a movie to lunch. I said that's fine. So then she asks where are we meeting at, to which I reply that she is picking me up. She hemmed and hawed a little bit, but ultimately agreed.

Earlier in the week, I asked her to do me a favor...I wanted her to not wear the colored contact lenses she always wears so I could see her real eyes, which I had never seen. I told her I wanted to see the real her. So, she shows up with them in. I had expected this, so I already had laid out contact lens solution and a container. I told her to go into the bathroom, use what she sees, and make this wrong right. She protested a little bit, but relented. Her natural eyes were magnificent.

So yes, I, The Kidd!!, told a woman to remove her contacts before she took me out to eat because she was supposed to show up without them. That just happened! :lol:

So then, I ask where are we eating, and that I'm not trying to break her bank. She said where ever you want. So I suggested Cheesecake Factory, and she agreed. I drove, since she was tired from a late night last night and had to work unexpectedly today...plus she drove all the way to my house from Timbuktu.

When I walked into the restaurant, all eyes where on us. When I tell you this chick is absolutely stunning, I am NOT exaggerating. This of course made other women in there check me out VERY hard. We get seated, laugh and enjoy our meal. The check came, and she didn't hesitate to reach to take the tab. The waitress looked like she saw a ghost.

During the meal, I laid out the contract. It is as follows:

1) We are friends first, regardless of what ends up happening.

2) Neither of us are ready for a relationship...all I expect is mutual respect and honesty.

3) I don't care who you are doing, just don't lie to me about it.

4) I am discreet. Whatever happens will not be broadcast at school or on Facebook.

We head back the the car, and realize she left her shades in the restaurant. I stroll back in to get them. As I was walking out, this very sultry brunette looked at me like I was filet mignon. I smiled and moved along, hoping her date wouldn't turn around to see who she was showing all of her teeth to.

We get back to my house and play some videogames. After a round of Rock Band, she complained of her arm hurting. We sat down on the couch and I massaged it. We looked into each others eyes...I took my left hand and brushed the hair away from her face. Then, I put my hand on the side/back of her neck, looked her dead in the face and said:

"You know what's comin', and it's been a long time comin'"

With that, we kissed. Whenever I do a first kiss, to gauge reaction, I give a light peck, hold for 3-4 seconds, then retreat about 3 cm...if she comes in for more, it is over...and this is precisely what happened. She also has a wonderful rack, which I made sure not to touch as I'm sure that is the 1st thing every man she has even been with goes for. She stopped me and said we need to stop. I said I'm not trying to take it any further...to which she replied that SHE might want to. I reiterated that she had to leave for work soon, and that I wanted to take my time with her. She agreed, and we kissed some more.

Soon, I walked her to the door. She kissed me again at the doorway. I told her that I am in no rush and that we have all summer since my school load had lightened. She agreed, then left.

This summer is going to be AWESOME. 8-)

If anyone had any questions, comments or want me to elaborate on anything, feel free to ask! Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys were able to glean something from this.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu May 13, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Fruits of my Labor
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 am 

Cool story, The Kidd, thank you a lot for sharing! It gives a great example that you have to give women room to pursue YOU.

I have two questions:

You wrote that you planned that she would bring her green contact lenses. And you also wrote that you "Whenever I do a first kiss, to gauge reaction, I give a light peck, hold for 3-4 seconds, then retreat about 3 cm".

Do you have a lot of plans like that in your mind or, as I see you, is most of your behaviour besides your "standart stuff" (shouldn't sound negative!) natural and just flows?

Do you feel excited around such a pretty woman like she was or is it normal for you?

Thanks for the answers.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:42 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Cool story, The Kidd, thank you a lot for sharing! It gives a great example that you have to give women room to pursue YOU.

I have two questions:

You wrote that you planned that she would bring her green contact lenses. And you also wrote that you "Whenever I do a first kiss, to gauge reaction, I give a light peck, hold for 3-4 seconds, then retreat about 3 cm".

Do you have a lot of plans like that in your mind or, as I see you, is most of your behaviour besides your "standart stuff" (shouldn't sound negative!) natural and just flows?

Do you feel excited around such a pretty woman like she was or is it normal for you?

Thanks for the answers.
!st of all, thank you and the admin for inviting me here. I was *this* close to creating my own forum because it seemed like no one would "get" me, much less believe me. Hans' folly is your guys' gain. 8-)

My mind is super hyper analytical. I've been thinking this way for so long it's almost like it is on autopilot. I think about any possible scenario, then implement contingency plans for all of them. But, because I've been this way for long, it IS natural for ME. So, I kinda mix the two. I ALWAYS have a battle plan, but depending on my read I still do a little impromptu and go off script as well. I've just trained myself to be exceptionally well at reading people...especially their subconscious and non-verbal body language.

It's normal for me to deal with pretty and beautiful women. They don't phase me, because I don't focus on their looks. I focus on whether or not they are showing subconscious signs that they are attracted to me. Because I can tell that they like me before I even approach (or am approached), I can BE relaxed, because I already know what time it is. Now, in my mind I may be like, "Man, this chick is HAWT!", but on the outside, I keep a poker face and keep my facial expressions appropriate to the situation. Too many guys give away "possession" because they are too busy overreacting to how hot she is versus taking inventory on the nonverbal communication she may be throwing out that lets them know that she is interested.

And, because I am not nervous or stressed, I just treat her like a person, not a goddess. This is entirely new to them usually, and they love it and always say how comfortable they feel with me and that they feel like they could tell me anything. It really is awesome! :mrgreen:

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed May 12, 2010 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm 
Site Admin

The first post by Kidd above contains many gems, some obvious and some not so, read and inwardly digest people :)
The Kidd!! wrote:
My mind is super hyper analytical. I've been thinking this way for so long it's almost like it is on autopilot. I think about any possible scenario, then implement contingency plans for all of them. But, because I've been this way for long, it IS natural for ME. So, I kinda mix the two. I ALWAYS have a battle plan, but depending on my read I still do a little impromptu and go off script as well. I've just trained myself to be exceptionally well at reading people...especially their subconscious and non-verbal body language.
"The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand." - Sun Tzu

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:18 am 

I can vouch that this girl is smokin, and this is for real.

I've been listening in on the progress from the beginning and random phone conversations while we were on Skype, he predicted something like this would happen months ago and it happened.

To me it's surreal, at the same time not surprising cuz when he predicts this stuff it comes true, always.

It's nuts though how it just happens, the best way I can explain is with the situation, her, he puts in a little, gets on with his life and it comes back like a boomerang, whether it takes days or months, eventually something happens.

Reaping the rewards as it were with minimal effort.

Yeah....contrary to what the guys in 'that' forum would have you believe, it is supposed to be that easy. :lol:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:36 am 

Big Kidd -

Good stuff bro. I love it when they pay, always makes me feel good too :) Nice leaving her hanging. Curious do you use fantasy at all to keep her thinking about you, innuendo and such?

Another subtle point maybe some of y'all didn't catch is the precedent that Kidd is setting...having her comply - driving to pick him up, making her take out her contacts. Yes indeed "training" her to comply and set to his precedent. Something I've gotten lazy on in the last 1/2 year. It shows rock solid reality and rules which she will comply to but you've gotta be strong! Also I used to do the compliance/precedent thing as a technique. It works as a technique sure, but if your beliefs aren't in place, eventually it will fall apart, because you'll come across a situation where you did pre-plan the option (unless you are hyperanalytical like The Kidd) - but even then you have to use your intuition. I'm a "hyper-intuitive" LOL if Kidds a hyper-analytic.

How long you been gaming this girl? You met her with your lover? Not clear on this.

And you're welcome for the invite Kidd :) - I knew we needed some more edge around here.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 am 

davidhnow wrote:
Big Kidd -

Good stuff bro. I love it when they pay, always makes me feel good too :) Nice leaving her hanging. Curious do you use fantasy at all to keep her thinking about you, innuendo and such?

Another subtle point maybe some of y'all didn't catch is the precedent that Kidd is setting...having her comply - driving to pick him up, making her take out her contacts. Yes indeed "training" her to comply and set to his precedent. Something I've gotten lazy on in the last 1/2 year. It shows rock solid reality and rules which she will comply to but you've gotta be strong! Also I used to do the compliance/precedent thing as a technique. It works as a technique sure, but if your beliefs aren't in place, eventually it will fall apart, because you'll come across a situation where you did pre-plan the option (unless you are hyperanalytical like The Kidd) - but even then you have to use your intuition. I'm a "hyper-intuitive" LOL if Kidds a hyper-analytic.

How long you been gaming this girl? You met her with your lover? Not clear on this.

And you're welcome for the invite Kidd :) - I knew we needed some more edge around here.
Indeed. I am HUGE on compliance. You have to finish how you start, so make sure you get off to a good start. Best part is, pretty pretty chicks like this LOVE to be told what to do (generally speaking and within reason) because almost every guy they've ever dealt with is a pushover because they are worried they will upset her and lose possibly the finest woman they ever had the pleasure of dating. But, because I can read well, looks don't phase me...at ALL.

She was in one of my classes at school. As my cohort was in transition from friend to lover, I made a deal with her. I told her that if she would become friends with her to help focus her on me, I promise to never give her wack weenie. Apparently, the weenie she has at home isn't hitting the spot, so that's where I came in...but I had to get SOMETHING for my back breaking labor. :lol:

Oh yeah, and I don't do much for fantasy. My motto is, "Less is more". The less blanks I fill in, the harder her imagination has to work. Trust me, it's a good thing. 8-)

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Thu May 13, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:15 am 
Site Admin

create wrote:
It's nuts though how it just happens, the best way I can explain is with the situation, her, he puts in a little, gets on with his life and it comes back like a boomerang, whether it takes days or months, eventually something happens.
When you plant a seed in the ground, do you constantly watch over it, check it, make sure it is growing?
Or do you plant it and leave it for a while, checking every so if there is a plant there as you wander around your garden?

You are planting seeds, seeing which ones will sprout and which ones will grow strongly. Some will not sprout at all. Some will sprout and then wither away. Some will shoot up through the ground and become big flowers. Some will grow slowly but very strongly.
davidhnow wrote:
Another subtle point maybe some of y'all didn't catch is the precedent that Kidd is setting...having her comply - driving to pick him up, making her take out her contacts.
This is also about having her 'invest' in you, not just compliance. She is investing effort and time and emotion in spending time with you, so she must like you [woman logic].
The Kidd!! wrote:
Best part is, pretty pretty chicks like this LOVE to be told what to do (generally speaking and within reason) because almost every guy they've ever dealt with is a pushover because they are worried they will upset her and lose possibly the finest woman they ever had the pleasure of dating.
This is very very true.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh yeah, and I don't do much for fantasy. My motto is, "Less is more". The less blanks I fill in, the harder her imagination has to work. Trust me, it's a good thing. 8-)
Give them space and they will fill it. Her imagination can come up with things you cannot even imagine, she will give you a far better backstory in her mind than you could ever give her.

Letting her imagination work by giving her space is all in your favour. This I feel is what some guys refer to as being mysterious, leaving blanks etc.

Personally have never been a bragger or liked to talk about myself much so it has always been natural to do this, they do come up with some crazy stuff about who they think you are, what your history is, what you are like in certain situations. Let them.

If you fill in too many blanks, you inhibit the process of their imagination running wild when they are both with you and not around you. This can inhibit the whole process, which they do gain from. They want you to allow their imaginations to go crazy, it stokes their fires, it gives them something to think about when not with you.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm 

create wrote:
I can vouch that this girl is smokin, and this is for real.

I've been listening in on the progress from the beginning and random phone conversations while we were on Skype, he predicted something like this would happen months ago and it happened.

To me it's surreal, at the same time not surprising cuz when he predicts this stuff it comes true, always.

Reaping the rewards as it were with minimal effort.

Yeah....contrary to what the guys in 'that' forum would have you believe, it is supposed to be that easy. :lol:
Full disclosure: I've been Skyping on and off with Create ever since I turned him from "The Dark Side" last August. He has been privy to sensitive information about my personal life and, should my phone ring while we are on Skype, will mute his mic while I answer on speakerphone...for educational purposes of course. ;)

He was there in the beginning when I planted the seed and listened intently as I would predict the future and explain why I thought it so. So, for him to see the end result months later (especially when I kept telling him that this is a slow burn that best case could take months, worst case years) kinda blew him away and solidified everything I've ever told him. He is a true friend and a confidant.

So, now Create, that you have seen the phase 1 go to phase 2, I hope this gives you even more confidence to trust your gut and use the force! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:30 am 
Gee, I hope to reach those levels someday.

I'm not very concerned about that, but yes would be great.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:48 pm 

Big Kidd,

great story man,

I think I'll kidnap you and bring you to Israel, with your fire power all the women who think they are Divas will be left whining.

I have some fire power of my own but I'm still a sergeant, it will take me more time to be
a general. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:26 pm 

Shay wrote:
Big Kidd,

great story man,

I think I'll kidnap you and bring you to Israel, with your fire power all the women who think they are Divas will be left whining.

I have some fire power of my own but I'm still a sergeant, it will take me more time to be
a general. 8-)
You guys gotta understand...this is YEARS of a solidified mindset we are talking about here. I solidified at the tender age of 24...now I'm 37. I'm just hoping that the little nuggets I'm able to share will help speed up the process for you guys. But once you get there, it truly is a beautiful thing.

With great power comes great responsibility. 8-)

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:12 am 

Kidd I'm glad you aren't acting like the other gurus trying to force products on people and you have truly given value that I can take from this, I am going to purchase your book soon so I can see what makes you tick :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
We head back the the car, and realize she left her shades in the restaurant. I stroll back in to get them. As I was walking out, this very sultry brunette looked at me like I was filet mignon.

:mrgreen: Ah..superb.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:23 pm 

This incident
The Kidd!! wrote:
We head back the the car, and realize she left her shades in the restaurant. I stroll back in to get them. As I was walking out, this very sultry brunette looked at me like I was filet mignon.
hit me like a ton of bricks when I was going through the forum posts last week. It's what got me pushing to join up.

To explain:
About 2 years ago, I went on my very first date with a girl. She was 30, a doctor (surgeon actually) and recently broken out of a 6 year relationship. I had met her at a cafe, then again at a party after which we went to a bar together where we kissed (my first kiss as well). Two weeks later I get her to come out on the date. Dinner, concert and drinks. (Yeah already lots of mistakes, but to continue..)

Walking to the restaurant, she has her sunglasses on. I remember thinking they looked tacky. I pay for dinner and tell her she can pay for drinks. We head to concert about a 10 minute walk away. Standing in line for the concert, she notices her sunglasses missing. I tell her if she lost it, just buy another pair. She says the ones she had were unique and hard to find and she must have left it at the restaurant. I tell her that if we go back to the restaurant, we'll lose our position in the queue and miss the concert and so we should go pick it up afterwards. So using a bit of new fangled technology (a smartphone and google), I look up the restaurants number and give it to her. She calls up the restaurant and tells them to hold on to it and confirms that they are open late. During the concert, she is very closed up, no handholding etc even though we'd kissed two weeks prior. We both go back to pick up the glasses from the restaurant. The waitress looks at me like I'm an alien from mars (I was a regular customer and noticed some prior jocking from her).

We then go to a bar, she pays for drinks. After a bit of trying to engage her in convo (felt like pulling teeth), I ask her home. She says she's tired, and seems to be expecting me to persist. I don't and say 'ok let's get you home then' and drop her off at a tram stop. We never meet again. She ended it on email.

I was very puzzled as to why she wouldn't sleep with me (she seemed horny enough for other guys I noticed) even though I was basically offering sex. Up until I read the above quoted bit last week.

A bit more background:
At the bar two weeks prior, I was acting indifferent, she wanted to break that, and so paid for drinks. Then she got me to watch her handbag while she went to the toilet (I didn't hold it thankfully). She then got me to kiss her. She'd probably have fucked me for the validation. Pattern is, pay for stuff for me, lull me into a false security that she's on my team, then tool me.

My explanation for the date:
On the date, I paid for dinner, she did not get me to go fetch her sunglasses. I.e I was actually indifferent and not acting. She couldn't break that. I did not get the fuck or a kiss or even handholding.

TheKidd!!, If I was a betting man, I'd bet that both my girl and yours left the glasses at the restaurant on purpose to tool us. As Esther Vilar says, A woman is a human that does not work because she has men to do it for her.
Logically, the sunglasses are hers, it's her problem that she misplaced it. She has legs and can walk back to get them. When we offer to do it, we are saying 'i'll be your tool'. Women test our lack of logic where pussy is concerned in these extremely subtle ways (or put more harshly, with the commands 'Stay and watch this' or 'Fetch'). When she succeeds she gets what I call a 'deliciously wicked' feeling and is then open for sex.

The waitress I mentioned literally ran away from me when I tried to chat her up later. I said 'the food was delicious'. She ran away. My guess is she knew all about what was going on. If i'd walked in alone for the glasses, she'd have smiled widely.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:42 pm 

Too much acting...not enough BEING. :geek:

Too much encroachment...not enough SPACE. :ugeek:

Also...you'll learn soon enough not to swear the small stuff too much. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:47 pm 

Accepted that a lot went wrong on my date. But I think the small stuff mentioned here is what matters to women much more than the large stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:58 pm 

ahk wrote:
Accepted that a lot went wrong on my date. But I think the small stuff mentioned here is what matters to women much more than the large stuff.
It does...but that's why we are men and they are women. Women don't know how to take a tactical loss to win the war. Discerning what is necessary to be staunch about and what isn't a big deal will come to you more naturally in time as you assimilate the mindset. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:09 am 
peregrinus wrote:
create wrote:
When you plant a seed in the ground, do you constantly watch over it, check it, make sure it is growing?
Or do you plant it and leave it for a while, checking every so if there is a plant there as you wander around your garden?

You are planting seeds, seeing which ones will sprout and which ones will grow strongly. Some will not sprout at all. Some will sprout and then wither away. Some will shoot up through the ground and become big flowers. Some will grow slowly but very strongly.
davidhnow wrote:
Another subtle point maybe some of y'all didn't catch is the precedent that Kidd is setting...having her comply - driving to pick him up, making her take out her contacts.
This is also about having her 'invest' in you, not just compliance. She is investing effort and time and emotion in spending time with you, so she must like you [woman logic].
The Kidd!! wrote:
Best part is, pretty pretty chicks like this LOVE to be told what to do (generally speaking and within reason) because almost every guy they've ever dealt with is a pushover because they are worried they will upset her and lose possibly the finest woman they ever had the pleasure of dating.
This is very very true.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Give them space and they will fill it. Her imagination can come up with things you cannot even imagine, she will give you a far better backstory in her mind than you could ever give her.

Letting her imagination work by giving her space is all in your favour. This I feel is what some guys refer to as being mysterious, leaving blanks etc.

Personally have never been a bragger or liked to talk about myself much so it has always been natural to do this, they do come up with some crazy stuff about who they think you are, what your history is, what you are like in certain situations. Let them.

If you fill in too many blanks, you inhibit the process of their imagination running wild when they are both with you and not around you. This can inhibit the whole process, which they do gain from. They want you to allow their imaginations to go crazy, it stokes their fires, it gives them something to think about when not with you.
I don't remember the post where I said something about a woman planting a seed in my head.

I take it that any planting of seeds means.....COME....BACK.....LATER......especially when a woman is planting her seed because it's for her. She wants something to nurture.

The compliment to that is my growth in her mind. I'm not going to mirror whatever seed she wants planted because I'm not going to put up a front, but that shouldn't stop her from seeing HERSELF as BEING whatever she wants to BE? Right, or wrong?

Also, great story Kidd!