Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:19 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
The Great Female Con by Andey Randead

If you read 'the manipulated man':

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1288

you are going to love this book.

It helps bring everything together because it talks about the social matrix as it is today.

After learning everything from this forum, reading 'the maniulated man' and now This Book:
I will no longer beleive any woman who tells me that women are oppressed or don't have equal rights (in our western society). I will never look at them as 'victims' ever again, and if women try to tell you that they are- it's only to try to keep you asleep (so you won't see what's really going on- that it's their world and they have control over men).

If anyone is 'the victim' it's the Men who beleive all the lies and bullshit that women and sociaty are telling us 24\7

anyway, I feel a great sense of liberation & relief now :D

here is the auther's website:
http://www.thegreatfemalecon.com/

I have the ebook...

Edit: thoughts about the book here:

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =22&t=1432

And All the replies below to this post....

.............
double Edit: another very good book that has some similar insights is 'The Predatory Female' by Lawrence Shannon. I also have it....we mentioned it here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =22&t=1748

and also here:
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... =22&t=2213

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1879
This is helping bringing it all together, fucking brilliant.

I was on the bus just now and overhead a couple having a debate, the guy was giving his opinion on something and before he made his point the woman kept shushing him and telling him it's wrong, the man got pissed and was like "wtf you're not even letting me make my point" and he kept trying to make his point and she told him he was wrong before she even heard it.

He pointed out to her wha she was doing and she's like "I don't care I know it's wrong anyway cuz you're a fking idiot" or something then she gave him the silent treatment and he shut up...men argue to make a point, women argue for the sake of argument. :lol:

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3180
Location: UK
Alchemist wrote:
men argue to make a point, women argue for the sake of argument. :lol:
Good observation.

This is where so many men go wrong in arguing with women.

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 6:49 am
Posts: 5077
My mom is like that...soon as she knows my point is gonna blow her ass out of the water she pulls that crap. Difference is now, that I'm an adult, I make her shut up and at LEAST acknowledge my opinion. :twisted:

_________________
EVERYTHING in life is conditional...EVERYTHING. :ugeek:


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1171
Location: Foundation/Root
(Double Take) :shock: not :o :| you make your Mother shut up? is it because you are an adult why you do that? I wish I could pull off total detachment like that. I'd rather her talk and I shut up even if I can foresee the Danger.
Quote:
He pointed out to her wha she was doing and she's like "I don't care I know it's wrong anyway cuz you're a fking idiot" or something then she gave him the silent treatment and he shut up...men argue to make a point, women argue for the sake of argument.


Alchemist, your posts are showing lots of wisdom, seems as if your knowlege is being increased during your every day life.

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1879
Prodigy wrote:
(Double Take) :shock: not :o :| you make your Mother shut up? is it because you are an adult why you do that? I wish I could pull off total detachment like that. I'd rather her talk and I shut up even if I can foresee the Danger.
Quote:
He pointed out to her wha she was doing and she's like "I don't care I know it's wrong anyway cuz you're a fking idiot" or something then she gave him the silent treatment and he shut up...men argue to make a point, women argue for the sake of argument.


Alchemist, your posts are showing lots of wisdom, seems as if your knowlege is being increased during your every day life.
Thanks man, I'm taking care to observe my surroundings and reading situations, slowly making progress.

About the mom thing I have no problem doing that either, you shouldn't take shit from anyone, parents included, when you're older and out of their home (independent) they have no control over you, I have a zero tolerance policy towards any kind of bullshit they dish out.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1171
Location: Foundation/Root
kool. I understand the fact that you shouldn't take shit from no one, but the way the Kidd typed it along with the " :twisted: " made it seem...

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1879
:twisted: is actually appropriate cuz that's kind of how it feels.....like "in yo FACE" :shock:

The shit we couldn't get away with and wouldn't dare to say when we were powerless children is a thing of the past.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 am
Posts: 1171
Location: Foundation/Root
Nods. :ugeek: O.k, I think I get the base idea.

_________________
"I'd rather have no bitch than a half a bitch" Iceberg Slim


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 539
Location: London, Scarfland
I agree with Alchemist on his viewpoint regarding parents.

That said, I also think it's good that you're reading these books to expand your awareness. However, too much focus on what you think is negative will bring you to a state of paranoia and take focus away from your own sense of power - which was exactly what the matrix society wanted you to do in the first place anyway.

Remember, they don't care what you're worried about, all they care is that you're worried.

Your own personal power is the goal of all this. What you are focusing on now is low level game. There are more truths to uncover, so read the stuff and move on.

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
Scarf wrote:
That said, I also think it's good that you're reading these books to expand your awareness. However, too much focus on what you think is negative will bring you to a state of paranoia and take focus away from your own sense of power - which was exactly what the matrix society wanted you to do in the first place anyway.

Remember, they don't care what you're worried about, all they care is that you're worried.

Your own personal power is the goal of all this. What you are focusing on now is low level game. There are more truths to uncover, so read the stuff and move on.
Scarfy,

after you realize the truth and that you have been living in sociaty full of lies for so long (not you everyone) anger will be the first natural reaction. You can't just say:
sociaty has led me to beleive all these lies and put a on happy face....

anger is just a stage after that will come a period of other levels.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:33 am
Posts: 1837
Location: Czech Republic
I actually think Scarf is right. I've finished reading this book and I also think, that the knowledge in these books is meant to give person freedom to act as he pleases - To show him the illusions and set him free sooner or later, to act freely.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
fufe wrote:
I actually think Scarf is right. I've finished reading this book and I also think, that the knowledge in these books is meant to give person freedom to act as he pleases - To show him the illusions and set him free sooner or later, to act freely.
See my reply again, I'm not saying Scarf is not right.

But if you have lived for a long time with the lies that sociaty put on you, it's natural to get angry at first. fufe, you are still young and lucky to have found these truths now. If you have found them let's say only: in ten years from now you might have been more angry.

*But as I said anger is a natural response at first, I didn't say that people should stay angry all their life ;)*

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 1050
Location: The Real World
Quote:
I didn't say that people should stay angry all their life ;)*
I will

_________________
~There's weakness in the hearts of all humans are you afraid to acknowledge yours... ~
Mr. Todo


Top
   
 Post subject: So I've read......
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 1050
Location: The Real World
So I have read The manipulated man by Esther Vilar what this book has brought to me knowledge and understanding about the true nature of the female sex (life in general because I have been looking deeper in all issues of society) the things that were brought up to me was sadness, grief, anger, and most of all hatred. I would have gladly let my heart and soul be consumed by it I was done with it living a life of revenge would have my purpose my life.

Nothing will stop me from fulfilling this from the women to religion its all going to burn in flames, that was my decision, Striking this cursed world with my hate that is my ambition. I don't have dreams anymore all I have now is this hate it lead me the way to freedom.

*When I've read the great female con not only did it intensify my hatred it brought me clarity......

Looking at these things in my own life and then comparing it to the events I have gone through, I realized these idealistic beliefs that have been drilled into me would have me eaten alive in this world I really need to stop being so gullible, naive, and stupid or that will be my destiny.

My hatred is still here by now more focused, instead of letting it consume me I will let it be my guide. The author of the great female con has brought a new way of thinking for me so from now on when I have conversations with people I will develop a system to figure out exactly where they are coming from and based off of it where in my life will the fit in.

There are fundamentals in life with exceptions and anomaly's I will take full advantage of every one of these things to make sure I always have an option. Thank you Sniper, Kidd, Peregrinus, Scarf, Alchemist, Prodigy and whoever else contributed to me waking up I appreciate it. I have removed these rose colored glasses and I'm ready to take on the world starting with my finances and increasing my options from there.

_________________
~There's weakness in the hearts of all humans are you afraid to acknowledge yours... ~
Mr. Todo


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:54 am
Posts: 3614
Location: The unknown
@Resonance

this anger you have will pass, I have been there myelf....
I still get angry sometimes but not so often anymore and when I do it doesn't last for a long time.

just be glad that you know and won't be a tool for manipulations. And remember that the guy who wrote the book 'The great female con' is married and has a daughter. So the book is not about saying that you as a man is doomed or should not be with a woman.

_________________
"a sniper is the worst romancer, he never makes the first move"


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am
Posts: 1879
Sniper wrote:
@Resonance

this anger you have will pass, I have been there myelf....
I still get angry sometimes but not so often anymore and when I do it doesn't last for a long time.

just be glad that you know and won't be a tool for manipulations. And remember that the guy who wrote the book 'the great female con' is married and has a daughter. So the book is not about saying that you as a man is doomed or should not be with a woman.
I agree, Scarf was right in saying our waking up is meant to empower us, as you shift your focus towards establishing a strong foundation and one of self respect, you will be able to set relationships on your terms.

Like Resonance I too feel betrayed disgusted and disappointed myself having learned the true nature of women through this book and my own experience but that just empowers me and strenghtens my resolve not to fall for any of their bullshit.

_________________
"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:32 pm
Posts: 1050
Location: The Real World
Quote:
this anger you have will pass, I have been there myself....
I still get angry sometimes but not so often anymore and when I do it doesn't last for a long time
It will pass.... when I'm dead

Quote:
just be glad that you know and won't be a tool for manipulations. And remember that the guy who wrote the book 'the great female con' is married and has a daughter. So the book is not about saying that you as a man is doomed or should not be with a woman.
Yes thanks to that I refuse to be anymore....

I understand that the author is married and has a daughter he managed to figure out and put it to use, that is good.....
for him. I can't turn back I am going ahead fully with this I know that I am not doomed as man because I refuse to go out like that, but to be honest I can see that it will be a lot harder for the bitch I do talk to she will be lucky if I even become exclusive with her.

But I guess I will be alone for the rest of my life but I have been this far and I am alive and breathing so I am perfectly okay with that.
Quote:
I agree, Scarf was right in saying our waking up is meant to empower us, as you shift your focus towards establishing a strong foundation and one of self respect, you will be able to set relationships on your terms.

Like Resonance I too feel betrayed disgusted and disappointed myself having learned the true nature of women through this book and my own experience but that just empowers me and strenghtens my resolve not to fall for any of their bullshit.
I have woken up, these books along with the help from here has opened my eyes. The person who dreamed of having a peaceful life with family, friends, and having that dream girl.... he was the one who was asleep I know whats required of me to get ahead in this world now.

I have only this ambition.....

_________________
~There's weakness in the hearts of all humans are you afraid to acknowledge yours... ~
Mr. Todo


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 pm
Posts: 539
Location: London, Scarfland
Sniper wrote:

Scarfy,

after you realize the truth and that you have been living in sociaty full of lies for so long (not you everyone) anger will be the first natural reaction. You can't just say:
sociaty has led me to beleive all these lies and put a on happy face....

anger is just a stage after that will come a period of other levels.

What you are discussing has been addressed already by the PUA community. The best explanation was given by David DeAngelo who put together biological research which showed that women were more likely to cheat on their partners if they met a certain type of man whilst ovulating. However, nobody paid attention when listening to any of that and then people come here and bash him (and others).

"...women promote competition with men, they have affairs very often, they time their liaison with their affair partners so that they are most likely to be impregnated by their affair partners...this leading to 10% of men having fathers different to the ones they think they have..."
David DeAngelo (2005)

Oh, what's that? He's just a marketer is he?

But actually, I have better news for you, Sniper. You couldn't possibly be learning about this stuff until recently. All this information has only become accessible now. There were no books printed on the subject until The Game by Neil Strauss, which was published only in 2004 in the States and 2005 everywhere else. All the best products came out in 2008 and even the good ones coming out earlier had been reviewed slightly.

We as men are only catching up now. This movement is very recent, very fast and is deep underground because women are strongly not welcome here as they have infiltrated everything else.

Has it occurred to you that you are only scratching the surface? :mrgreen:

_________________
Sparkling All Over


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:51 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 pm
Posts: 3180
Location: UK
Scarf wrote:
"...women promote competition with men, they have affairs very often, they time their liaison with their affair partners so that they are most likely to be impregnated by their affair partners...this leading to 10% of men having fathers different to the ones they think they have..."
David DeAngelo (2005)
He is absolutely correct.

His figures were way too low though.

I refer you to this post: http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 1555#p1555
peregrinus wrote:
I was part of a group that ran a study in a few counties in the UK doing DNA analysis on newborn children, for inherited genes, it was based around tracking certain hereditary conditions, whether they were passed more along the maternal or paternal gene lines. Quite interesting stuff.

The results did not match up, some things that should have been passed down the paternal line were missing from the children in some cases, these are conditions that ARE passed down, so it was odd that they were not. So a thorough investigation of the samples was started.

Anyway, one of the things that did come out of it was that around 32% of the children's DNA did not match that of the father who's DNA was given as the father. This ended up invalidating the study as it affected the results so much.

The samples were anonymised, ie no names or ages or stuff, but kept together in family groups (mother/father/child), at first we thought that some of the samples had been mixed up but it was such a percentage that there was doubt about that.

They re-ran the study a year later and came up with a similar figure then as well, after using much more rigourous conditions for collection and storage of samples.

Needless to say, that little result was not passed onto the parents. (or onto the authorities, though I believe that through other studies they are aware of it and have been for a LONG time)

_________________
In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 3 »

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited