Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: A Warrior Calls
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3398
Location: Canada
https://awarriorcalls.com/a-warrior-calls-landing-page/

Great website, he was on Crrow777's podcast recently.

It's a very simple website that explains the fraud that has deceived us all. As The Kidd!! once said all those years ago, "from the moment the doc cut the cord, it really is that all encompassing" (paraphrasing)

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: A Warrior Calls
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Posts: 1445
Interesting, thanks Altair.
Watched a couple of videos, spot on.

I'll dig up more tomorrow as I recall some french woman on YT saying those same things (about the human constitutional rights > legal persona), and her ways to live it.

_________________
I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. - Nikola Tesla


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: A Warrior Calls
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3398
Location: Canada
GoldenBoy wrote: *
Interesting, thanks Altair.
Watched a couple of videos, spot on.

I'll dig up more tomorrow as I recall some french woman on YT saying those same things (about the human constitutional rights > legal persona), and her ways to live it.
I will say I've moved away from this particular individual but much of what he says seems accurate. Read with caution though.

You may find it interesting to research the legal definition of "man" vs "human"

https://thelawdictionary.org/monster/#: ... 20marriage.

Exactly a legal person is not defined the same as a man or woman.

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: A Warrior Calls
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm
Posts: 1445
Altair wrote: *
I will say I've moved away from this particular individual but much of what he says seems accurate. Read with caution though.

You may find it interesting to research the legal definition of "man" vs "human"

https://thelawdictionary.org/monster/#: ... 20marriage.

Exactly a legal person is not defined the same as a man or woman.
I read everything with caution ;)

Indeed the legal system is quite interesting to me right now.

Especially during covid times.

I'll research that, thanks.

_________________
I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned. - Richard Feynman

If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. - Nikola Tesla


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: A Warrior Calls
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 3398
Location: Canada
GoldenBoy wrote: *
Altair wrote: *
I will say I've moved away from this particular individual but much of what he says seems accurate. Read with caution though.

You may find it interesting to research the legal definition of "man" vs "human"

https://thelawdictionary.org/monster/#: ... 20marriage.

Exactly a legal person is not defined the same as a man or woman.
I read everything with caution ;)

Indeed the legal system is quite interesting to me right now.

Especially during covid times.

I'll research that, thanks.
If you go to Crrow777's site you can dig through the podcasts there and see if anything catches your eye as well.

I've spent many many afternoons listening to those podcasts. They do everything from alchemy, to law, to history to astronomy. :ugeek:

_________________
"The heart is deep beyond all things, and it is the man. Even so, who can know him."


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: 

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited