Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:19 pm 

http://pimpfeet.com/

I made an ebook(easier to read) based on the site.

Some quotes :
Quote:
The most important thing you can keep in mind is that you don’t spit at
bitches you like. You spit at bitches that like YOU. Never spend time chasing a bitch because you
think she’s sexy and she’ll make you a lot of money. I’ve seen it many times and it’s happened to
me where I spend more time and energy turning out a bitch than I should have only to find out it’s
only me who thinks she’s sexy. There’s also been many other situations where I don’t think a bitch
is that sexy, but then I put her to work and she becomes real popular. If you’re in a club and you’re
looking for eye contact, and there’s that one bitch dancing who you think is sexy but won’t evenlook your way, forget about her. Leave that bitch for the players in the room. Keep looking over the room and when you see that bitch who’s looking right back at you, that’s your bitch. I always use to say I never a chose a bitch, my bitches chose me. Remember that because it can save you a lot of time.
Quote:
If you don’t know anything about pimping then you’re probably amazed that a woman would fuck a bunch of guys and then go give another guy the money she made. But the truth is there is nothing amazing about it. Women by nature aren’t made to go out there and make a bunch of money. They are made to find a man and keep him. If a woman finds a man that can easily be manipulated, she will take over control of her man in order to keep him. If a woman encounters a pimp who can manipulate her, it’s a matter of the dangling carrot in front of her. A woman would literally do anything to be with the man who she thinks she needs to be with.
Quote:
Bitches will always – ALWAYS – get out of line. There’s not a single bitch in the world who you
give them a set of rules and they will do everything on that list to perfection. If a perfect bitch
slightly fucks up, you don’t need to get into her face about it because she been a good bitch and
don’t deserve that but if you let it go unnoticed, SHE will notice it. You give a bitch an inch and she
will take a foot. If you let it go unnoticed once, next time she will do it again and push a little
further. That’s how a pimp’s empire can crumble. They always say Rome wasn’t built in a day, but
it also didn’t crumble in a day. The decay of rome started long before the empire fell. If you start
letting shit slide cause you’re mentally lazy or not paying attention, the cracks in your foundation
will eventually bring your entire house down.
Quote:
You can be caring and sensitive, you can be cheerful and playful, you can be whatever you want.
Most importantly you can be YOURSELF. If you’re a dude who is always laughing and joking,
don’t all of the sudden start being some straight up gangster who never cracks a smile. Don’t try and
be someone else. Being a pimp is about finding your own style, finding what works for you and
what works for you is being yourself. However you always need to be hard on your bitches. You
can never for a moment let a bitch think that you’re soft and can be taken advantage of. Bitches are
manipulative and they will try and find your weaknesses, if they think that they can point out your
weaknesses, they will. Bitches are always looking for a hand up over their pimp.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:25 pm 
Quote:

Shhh! Keep this site on the low mayne!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm 

The lesser Evil wrote:
Quote:

Shhh! Keep this site on the low mayne!
Delete it then, it's not mine, and fairly simple to find on google ...