Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:38 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:58 pm 

Today I had to take care of some things in a big city near my town. While I was going around
and taking care of my business I was practicing the observation skills. Only this time I did it like The Kidd does it: walking around with a 'panoramic view'. I didn't just look at attractive girls, laser focus on them and wait to see if they were giving me signs - I kept a panoramic view to see the whole surroundings.

Well, I noticed three amazing Blond attractive girls Who were not giving me any signs at all. At first I thought: dam it. But then I started thinking: am I programed to think that these Blond attractive girls should want me or else I'm not attractive? Hmm

Then I observed my thoughts and remembered how Asian women and dark skin women attract me much more than Blonds...
Yet, I was angry when these Blond girls were not giving me signs, why?

Ok some of it is ego :) but another part of it is like The Kidd said: we are programmed to think that if Blonds want us, then we are sexy. Hmm, so it's ego + programming...

This made me ponder even more about the social conditioning. If (for example) I was a black man living in Africa and I didn't see Blond girls as the ideal beauty (like the social matrix pumps in our head all the time) would I care if these Blond girls didn't give me any signs?

probably not. This is a tough nut to break however I feel that if I can break this one I would be much more indifferent....

Note:
Some people like Blonds a lot but most girls today are not 'natural Blonds' anyway, they just dye their hair to Blond.

I think I'm strating to see something here that I have not seen before, yet it's still a bit blur in my mind right now. I hope it clicks

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:21 am 

Dammit!...stop telling us what you DIDN'T see and tell us what you SAW! :evil:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:38 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
well today I noticed that high school girls were checking me out. But I can't go out with high school girls :cry: two of them were really hot.

Then I got some signs from three women: two with dark skin (good looking), one with more light skin (avrage looking).

I talked to all three of them and tried to get a phone number from one of the dark skin girls- but she refused because she was married (I later saw the ring when I looked at her finger...). But all three of them were very friendly and nice. The one that I asked her phone number really blushed like a cute little girl (she was 29 BTW....)

I didn't write about this cause nothing happened so I didn't think it was worth writing about....

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:50 am 

Quote:
I didn't write about this cause nothing happened so I didn't think it was worth writing about....
:|

*takes a deep breath*

'GRIIIIIIIINUUUUUUUS!...at your leisure, sir. 8-)

*looks back at Sniper*

You are SO in for it... :geek:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:54 am 

what? :|
I didn't get that dam phone number and I can't date those high school girls...

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:07 am 

I thought this thread was about OBSERVATION!...not number closing. :roll:
Quote:
Then I got some signs from three women: two with dark skin (good looking), one with more light skin (avrage looking).
So....WHAT THE HELL DID YOU OBSERVE?!? :|

...and if you were REALLY observant, you wouldn't have missed the obvious wedding ring, which meant you could have focused your efforts on the OTHER dark skinned woman...geez LOUISE...what am I going to do with you! :lol:

Last edited by The Kidd!! on Wed May 18, 2011 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:18 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and if you were REALLY observant, you wouldn't have missed the obvious wedding ring, which meant you could have focused your efforts on the OTHER dark skinned woman...geez LOUISE...what I'm I going to do with you! :lol:
:oops: shit
note taken

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:21 am 

...you just wait till 'Grinus gets here...he'll fix you GOOD. :twisted:

..and I'm still waiting for your OBSERVATION REPORT. :|

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
didn't I say everything?

The Blond girls were Not checking me out and it pissed me off a bit.
I fucked up with the dark skin women (because I should have seen the ring before I chose the target) and good looking high school girls were checking me out but I can't do nothing about it (I can't date them...). What else do you want me to say?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:22 am 

How were they checking you out? Were they looking at you ortearing their clothes off and chasing you or something? I hope for the latter cos then I'm going to Israel.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:56 am 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
How were they checking you out? Were they looking at you ortearing their clothes off and chasing you or something? I hope for the latter cos then I'm going to Israel.
I wish, lol

I was sitting in a small place having lunch somewhere and while they were ordering their food I noticed how they were cheking me out. After that I asked them if I can join them and then set together with them while we were having lunch.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:41 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Well, I noticed three amazing Blond attractive girls Who were not giving me any signs at all. At first I thought: dam it.
Not sure if what I will say is for you the case.

But it also seems you might have taken on the believe (that is very commonly teached by pua). That either all women find you attractive or no women find you attractive.
That believe/view is an untruth in my opinion, since plenty women like different type of men.

That said.

If "only" lets say 1 in 20 women finds (the way) you look/are (very) attractive, if you would go with all of them it would be more then any man can handle. Thus letting a sample of 3 women get to you, is ridiculous. It's not: either all women, or no women are attracted to you. If "only" lets say 5% of the ("blond") women you meet/see/are in the same space with/etc. are hot for you, you will have plenty for you.

Also it was hard to read from your initial story, what you considered being checked out by a girl. Since you didn't state anything about things like: how they looked at you, eye-contact things or other things they did to present themselfes to you.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:49 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
didn't I say everything?

I fucked up with the dark skin women (because I should have seen the ring before I chose the target) and good looking high school girls were checking me out but I can't do nothing about it (I can't date them...). What else do you want me to say?

what do you saw, to make you think that those girls were giving you signs, just becasue they look at you does't mean too much

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:03 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
didn't I say everything?

Waaaaaay too much ego/arrogance/anger going on here. Sit down, take a deep breath, OWN IT, and re-read what I just asked you. These temper tantrums of yours are not amusing. :|

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:13 pm 

@scarface

yes I do have the all or nothing thought sometimes. I need to work on it....

@rant

Ok I noticed that the two dark skin women were looking at me and while they were doing so they were playing with their hair, I saw a subtle glimmer in their eyes, I saw a subtle 'I like you smile', certain hand postures, the way they looked at me and their body language that came along with it. There were other men in that surroundings and they did not give such signs to other men.

It's very hard to explain cause you were not with me there, it's also very subtle for the most part. Hard to explain it in words in a post (though I tried...)

@Kidd
I'm not angry I just didn't understand what else you wanted me to say, is my answer to rant what you meant?

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:20 pm 

Yes...that would be a proper observation report...instead of what you initially gave...which was a frustrated diatribe of "WHY DON'T THESE BLONDE CHICKS LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?"... :|

Keep your head out of your ass and refrain from such bitchassness in the future, please...I expect a LOT more from you than that at this point. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:35 pm 

@Kidd

you are right, scarface had a good point when he said:
Quote:
But it also seems you might have taken on the believe (that is very commonly teached by pua). That either all women find you attractive or no women find you attractive.
I have to get rid of that mindset, I'm working on it...

I have this problem Not just with women- that I often see things as black or white and that problem is causing me to not enjoy life to the full.

working to fix it...

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:48 pm 
Site Admin

Have been ripping people new holes all day.. Calmly and unemotionally, reasoned points with backup, rather than some emotional rant, which for some reason means it has a LOT more effect on them.

So, I am going to be really gentle here (trust me, I AM BEING EVEN IF IT DOES NOT SEEM SO) - be glad you were not in meetings with me today.

--

The thread title is : "observations today and the panoramic view"

Your first post is completely at odds with this title, I wondered if I was reading the correct thread, or if it was mistitled.
Sniper wrote:
While I was going around and taking care of my business I was practicing the observation skills. Only this time I did it like The Kidd does it: walking around with a 'panoramic view'. I didn't just look at attractive girls, laser focus on them and wait to see if they were giving me signs - I kept a panoramic view to see the whole surroundings.
OK, this sounds promising, at this point I am thinking 'oh goodie, I am looking forward to what is coming'
Sniper wrote:
Well, I noticed three amazing Blond attractive girls Who were not giving me any signs at all.
First stumbling block, only the first sentence in after the setup.

Firstly, you are not observing seeing those who are giving you signs, you are picking out those who you WANT signs from, this is needy. It sounds needy, it feels needy, it is needy.

Then you go off on an aside and get lost in your thoughts. This is not observing, this is distracting yourself from observing.

You found an excuse to not observe and went with it.
Sniper wrote:
Yet, I was angry when these Blond girls were not giving me signs, why? Ok some of it is ego
IT IS ALL EGO.

Your ego is fed by your programming but ultimately it is down to your ego, it was hurt that they were not swooning over you.

--

From there your post degenerates into some chat about bullshit, nothing else.

Where is the observation? Where is what you SAW?

That post was such a disappointment after the initial promise. Even more so when I saw the bits you added in later posts. Things that you DID observe.
The Kidd!! wrote:
I agree fully with this.
Sniper wrote:
well today I noticed that high school girls were checking me out. But I can't go out with high school girls :cry: two of them were really hot.
Ok, now an observation.

AND MORE EGO!

Does it matter if you "can't go out with them" - this post was about observation, not results.
They were female, had a pulse and checking you out. Is that not enough for you as an observation?
Sniper wrote:
Another observation. Good!
Sniper wrote:
I talked to all three of them and tried to get a phone number from one of the dark skin girls- but she refused because she was married (I later saw the ring when I looked at her finger...). But all three of them were very friendly and nice. The one that I asked her phone number really blushed like a cute little girl (she was 29 BTW....)
This points to a complete lack of observation.

Did you not have a conversation with them, before asking the number, to find something out about them and give yourself a chance to observe them close up?

NO! because your ego was focussed on the phone number and the RESULT - again!
Sniper wrote:
So, some younger women were checking you out, giving you a chance to observe them.
Three more women were and you talked to them, giving you a chance to observe them.

And somehow this was not worth writing about? in a thread about observation?

What was worth writing about - oh sorry, I forgot - only results are worth writing about - right?
Sniper wrote:
I didn't get that dam phone number and I can't date those high school girls...
I will repeat this again: I was under the impression you were trying to observe - "LIKE KIDD DOES IT" is what you said, is it not?

Well, without having watched him, I can tell you that you completely failed to do this.

You got caught up in your head, your ego and countless other things. This is not observation, not in my book and I am sure not in his.

As Kidd said:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I thought this thread was about OBSERVATION!...not number closing. :roll:

So....WHAT THE HELL DID YOU OBSERVE?!? :|

...and if you were REALLY observant, you wouldn't have missed the obvious wedding ring, which meant you could have focused your efforts on the OTHER dark skinned woman...geez LOUISE...what am I going to do with you! :lol:
Sniper wrote:
What you actually observed.

How about:
What colour were the eyes of the ones you spoke to?
How many of them were wearing rings(on any finger)?
Were they wearing wedding rings or engagement rings?
What were they wearing?
Were they relaxed or tense?
Were they comfortable talking to you?
What did you talk about?
What did they want to talk about?
Where were they going, where were they coming from?
How did they know each other?
What did they do (work, study etc)?

I mean, you did speak to them, correct?

For reference I quote this:
Sniper wrote:
I was sitting in a small place having lunch somewhere and while they were ordering their food I noticed how they were cheking me out. After that I asked them if I can join them and then set together with them while we were having lunch.
So, you sat with them while having lunch?

What did you observe while sitting there during lunch?

And how come this little titbit of information was not included earlier in the thread?

together with the following quote:
Sniper wrote:
Ok I noticed that the two dark skin women were looking at me and while they were doing so they were playing with their hair, I saw a subtle glimmer in their eyes, I saw a subtle 'I like you smile', certain hand postures, the way they looked at me and their body language that came along with it. There were other men in that surroundings and they did not give such signs to other men.
scarface wrote:
Also it was hard to read from your initial story, what you considered being checked out by a girl. Since you didn't state anything about things like: how they looked at you, eye-contact things or other things they did to present themselfes to you.
Absolutely spot on scarface!

I will stop there, that is enough for the moment.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:55 pm 

Right on time, 'Grinus! Nothing like a little tag team action to really hammer the point home! :mrgreen:

See Sniper?...I tried to tell ya... :|

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:02 pm 

Ok peregrinus

Thank you for your reply.

I admit I do have an ego problem and I'm too attached to results. I just posted about it on Kidd's Korner (cause I found the root cause of my problem). This is a big block for me I need to figure out how to overcome it.