Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm 

Ok so here is something I have been having some problems with lately. I'm always working to sharpen my observation skills and sometimes I see hot women who are not giving any signs of intrest\ thus they are not intrested...

so then my ego starts the chat: why is this or that hot women not intrested in me? dam. I really wish this or that hot women were intrested and etc...

then that leads to: so I'm not attractive enough, not good enough and etc...

Now I do get signs of intrest from good looking women sometimes so it's not like this happens all the time, but when it does: it really bothers me and I don't know what to do :oops:

peregrinus would say: 'just let go' but I don't know how...

anyone else besides The Kidd who can offer advise is welcome ;)

Right now I think that my problem may be:
A. maybe I focus on the negative instead of the positive (like the times that good looking girls do show signs)
B. maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist so I always want more.
C. although I had success, maybe I'm just afraid that I will lose my touch...

These are all just assumptions because I don't really know what the problem is. So if anyone has had the same problem and can offer some advise that would be great. but if you tell me 'just let go' then I can't cause I don't know how...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:03 pm 

I have that problem too...Tony Robbins calls it "The evidence procedure". For me unless every bitch I see is bowing down to me and salivating I feel unnattractive haha gotta work on that!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:19 pm 

Sniper, Mannija I too walk around sometimes thinking "how dare that broad not see and recognize the budding potential within me and fold to my manly charms" :lol:

but then I think and say that, maybe she is just attracted to something else, just as I have things that I am attracted to.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 pm 

I've been waiting for this... :ugeek:

You are NOT SUPPOSED to be looking at hot chicks, waiting for them to check you out...you are supposed to be looking to see WHO IS checking you out!

Consider this: Maybe what you have been programmed by the media to be attracted to...isn't naturally what is attracted TO YOU. :geek:

See, we have all been raised by TV to like a certain type...generally speaking that type is slim, average height to tall, blonde, long flowing locks and busty. This is what society has dictated that we idealize....or any variation of those themes. This is why Black women always straighten their hair...because thanks to years and years of programming, NO ONE considers a Black womans natural hair attractive.

Now...consider THIS: What actually likes you MIGHT NOT be what usually likes you. Not saying that only overweight women want you (I attract a lot of heavier women myself for some odd reason...and I'm not into that :lol: ), but, like I said...stop looking at what YOU like...and start looking for what likes YOU. Make a list of like characteristics that most women that DO jock you share...do this long enough and you will see a pattern emerge...and chances are that your actual TYPE isn't what you THINK IT IS. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm 

Thanks Kidd,

never thought of it like that :geek:
that makes sense...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:56 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:

You are NOT SUPPOSED to be looking at hot chicks, waiting for them to check you out...you are supposed to be looking to see WHO IS checking you out!

Consider this: Maybe what you have been programmed by the media to be attracted to...isn't naturally what is attracted TO YOU. :geek:

See, we have all been raised by TV to like a certain type...generally speaking that type is slim, average height to tall, blonde, long flowing locks and busty. This is what society has dictated that we idealize....or any variation of those themes. This is why Black women always straighten their hair...because thanks to years and years of programming, NO ONE considers a Black womans natural hair attractive.

Now...consider THIS: What actually likes you MIGHT NOT be what usually likes you. Not saying that only overweight women want you (I attract a lot of heavier women myself for some odd reason...and I'm not into that :lol: ), but, like I said...stop looking at what YOU like...and start looking for what likes YOU. Make a list of like characteristics that most women that DO jock you share...do this long enough and you will see a pattern emerge...and chances are that your actual TYPE isn't what you THINK IT IS. 8-)
ALL OF THIS!

Particularly these quotes:
The Kidd!! wrote:
For those in doubt, there is a BIG difference.. Particularly in the vibe that the women pick up from you in the two actions.
The Kidd!! wrote:
Maybe what you have been programmed by the media to be attracted to...isn't naturally what is attracted TO YOU
The Kidd!! wrote:
stop looking at what YOU like...and start looking for what likes YOU.
In my view, what you like is irrelevant if they do not like you, hence what likes you is the first thing you should notice.
The Kidd!! wrote:
chances are that your actual TYPE isn't what you THINK IT IS
This is a big one.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:22 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Make a list of like characteristics that most women that DO jock you share...do this long enough and you will see a pattern emerge...and chances are that your actual TYPE isn't what you THINK IT IS. 8-)
that's a great point to ponder on...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:19 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

I find I attract a lot of older women, ethnic and thicker ones...wtf? lol Altough I will say this, there's a girl in my circle, the typical tall blonde make-up'd out club promoter hottie that I would have given my left nut to fuck...well I just recently saw her without make-up and let me tell ya, still attractive...but not nearly as "hot" as she was with make-up.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:47 am 

If that's the case I will have to hook up with grannies, or little girls these females won't leave me alone.

I don't get so much as a glance from women my age group reading this now, I guess I will utterly have to be fine being all alone.

But honestly I don't mind anymore I even stopped looking for signs of attraction altogether and it might be because of this I am ultimately missing them but whatever I stopped trying.

Good luck to the rest of you, I will be on here just reading these insightful posts at best.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 am 

Nope!...you are still only picking up on the obvious if you are referencing those 2 age groups...this means you still have much to learn and apply...

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:05 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

did you know that rion wiliams said the same but in different words?

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:15 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Nope!...you are still only picking up on the obvious if you are referencing those 2 age groups...this means you still have much to learn and apply...
Really !!?

So I guess I will have to read your posts all over again

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:23 am 

Nope...you need to spend some time observing more...so that you can see beyond the obvious...which seems to be all you are looking for if you are complaining about women not 'glancing' at you...the rabbit hole goes a LOT deeper than THAT! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:24 am 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

If he did then he was on to something...too bad he ruined it with the rest of that hooey. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:29 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

If he did then he was on to something...too bad he ruined it with the rest of that hooey. :roll:
lol even a broken clock is right twice a day.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:42 am 

rant wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Not exacly rant,

Rion W. did say that we have been conditioned by the media to see women as artificial and as a result we are not seeing the 'natural character of them'- which is something that we should lazer focus on. He also said that every woman has a 'natural character' and that if you watch enough Palmy- most women will 'feel your energy' and as a result turn into 'natural' when you talk to them and want to be with you and sleep with you :|

we already talked about how 'the natural character concept' doesn't really exists- it is nothing more than women that have a friendly warm vibe and a good mood- and display it on the outside. That's it....(I can refer you to the Two big threads we had about that)

learning to recognize that in women or watching it for so many hours in music videos has not yet turned anyone into an ladies man and didn't make women drool over me (or anyone else who was doing NG).

In my Realm days, Even when I talked to or dated women and was able to bring out the 'natural character' in them (make them show a friendly warm vibe and a good mood) they still didn't want me for the most part. And when I got a girlfriend back then- I didn't have her on my own terms.

So I see almost no resemblance between what Rion and The Kidd are saying. The 'very little resemblance' is maybe that the social matrix has made us see women as artificial but from this point on I see no resemblance at all.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 am 

Sniper wrote:
In my Realm days, Even when I talked to or dated women and was able to bring out the 'natural character' in them (make them show a friendly warm vibe and a good mood) they still didn't want me for the most part. And when I got a girlfriend back then- I didn't have her on my own terms.
From my experience so far, girls pursued and chased me after I bring out the real character in them, but more of what they are hiding from people, not a friendly warm vibe and good mood.. That too, but the thing is, when you see their real face they are normally hiding, they feel vulnerable and they will feel attracted to you and chase you, or will get scared by the attraction and vulnerability before you so they will disappear completely.
So,both negative and positive feelings are needed....

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:22 am 

fufe wrote:
From my experience so far, girls pursued and chased me after I bring out the real character in them, but more of what they are hiding from people, not a friendly warm vibe and good mood.. That too, but the thing is, when you see their real face they are normally hiding, they feel vulnerable and they will feel attracted to you and chase you, or will get scared by the attraction and vulnerability before you so they will disappear completely.
Quote:
From my experience so far, girls pursued and chased me after I bring out the real character in them,
and generaly speaking: what is 'the real character in them'

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:41 pm 

Sniper wrote:
fufe wrote:
Quote:
From my experience so far, girls pursued and chased me after I bring out the real character in them,
and generaly speaking: what is 'the real character in them'

when a woman submit or relax into you, she is showing her narutal character,as kidd says most woman don't want to do it becasue of the feminism, rion said some good things about that, but he ruined it, becasue you don't need NG, that's why is a hoey.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 2:29 am 

how about this for some observation and conformation.

yesterday was on a bus going across the country. this cute chick came on, I glanced at her , but I was more interested in my book I was reading. anyway, this dude with cornrows came in and sat behind the girl, tried to engage her in some small talk which she held her head straight and answered annoyingly to. so the dude proceeded to lean in close enough so that he was actually "nose to hair" away and whispering to the chick. she still ignored.

another guy came on the bus and starts brown nosing the chick, and you know what she did?
she turned around to me, so I looked up. she was looking me in the eyes, smiling and answering the idiot that asked her the question. I smiled back at her and then proceeded to look left at the two clowns. these idiots followed her gaze and was also looking at me to see my reaction.
how about them apples. :lol:

( oh, she had a child and I don't like to mess with chicks who have kids, so I let it go)