Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:03 am 

When I meet women in bars and night clubs I often don't know what I should talk about with them or how to start the conversation...

do you have any guidelines?
such as:

do you give a compliment and then indrduce yourself?
do you not indrduce yourself?
what kind of questions do you ask women in that environment to not come accrose like all the other guys who hit on her before you?

:idea: anyone else who has insights feel free to share...

(I'm doing fine in other environments but when it comes to night clubs and bars I'm stuck :oops: )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 am 

sniper that sound like pua shit ;) , the observation that kidd talks about works the same in bars and clubs but more difficult to see signs that's all
if you wanna talk to some girl do it, i preffer to just sit and observe, alone it's better(sometimes something good happens somtimes it does't but i don't give shit if i end alone)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:16 am 

I AM DISAPPOINT. :cry:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:18 am 

rant wrote:
sniper that sound like pua shit ;) , the observation that kidd talks about works the same in bars and clubs but more difficult to see signs that's all
if you wanna talk to some girl do it, i preffer to just sit and observe, alone it's better(sometimes something good happens somtimes it does't but i don't give shit if i end alone)
so basically you don't plan what you are going to say, and you don't care if you start a conversation and the girl is not intrested?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:20 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I AM DISAPPOINT. :cry:
Kidd I have problems with night clubs and bars it's a more difficult environment for me :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am 

Sniper wrote:
rant wrote:
so basically you don't plan what you are going to say, and you don't care if you start a conversation and the girl is not intrested?
yes basically, but i'm just looking to the peak of the iceberg when it comes to observation and leting go,why should i care if she is interested? and if your observation is correct you don't have to worrie about that

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:30 am 

It's the same shit...it's just darker, the music is louder and the girls are drunker and therefore more susceptible. That's IT. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:46 am 

OK thank you guys,

I guess I should be less in my head: try but at the same time not give a shit if nothing happens...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:12 pm 

Sniper wrote:
do you have any guidelines?
such as:

do you give a compliment and then indrduce yourself?
do you not indrduce yourself?
what kind of questions do you ask women in that environment to not come accrose like all the other guys who hit on her before you?
Here I will give to you, the magic line to use for bars!
It's: "Sim Salala bim. Abacadabra. Now open"

Just kiddin.
I almost never go to bars and clubs, so I dunno. Normally I like asking questions more, then talking myself.
The questions just pop in my head easily, so I don't have to prepare questions up front. It's just the questions that come up in me, and that I find interesting to get to know about her that I will often ask.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 pm 
Site Admin

Say what you feel like saying.

If you are not feeling like saying anything, do not say anything.

If you feel it, you will have something to say.

THE ONLY thing getting in your way is thinking about it, that stops something popping into your head as it is busy thinking about it. If it were free and unoccupied it would come up with plenty of things to say, all by itself.

[small story]
I was wandering round shopping today and told a woman she had a mark on her face, looked like she had touched it after picking something up messy or something earlier.

She did have a mark, I thought she would like to know and commented on it without thinking about it. She was very grateful and mortified she had been walking around like that.
Of course she tried cleaned it off, then asked me if it was cleaned to which I said no, this repeated a few times, till I took her cloth and cleaned it off myself.

After a guy points something like that out and talks to her like nothing is wrong, watch her relax, a lot - how many guys would do that? really?

This one simple comment and the following actions lead to about 20 minutes of conversation and quite a few laughs. It was not a line or planned

Then she was shocked when I was about to walk away, she even questioned me about it. I replied that I had done what I intended in pointing out her 'mess' and enjoyed the conversation, that is where my thoughts had ended.

For some reason my phone now contains 1 more number than it did before I entered the supermarket. I did not ask for it, it was provided and entered without any effort on my part.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:02 pm 

thanks peregrinus,
yea I just have to forget all that PUA shit and just not be attached to the outcome. And if I talk to a girl and she acts cold and disrespectful- I'll turn around do this:

[ img ]

And walk away :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:11 am 

Who gives a fuck, you're more then likely dealing with 95%ers so be honest, you wanna fuck em then tell them...their not keepers so who gives a shit, it's just a numbers game with them...IF you wanna play that game. Remember the diference between keepers and non-keepers Sniper, it will be almost too easy and comfortable with an x-factor, with a normal girl or a 95%er as I call them, who really gives a shit, amuse yourself.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 pm 

peregrinus wrote:

Then she was shocked when I was about to walk away, she even questioned me about it. I replied that I had done what I intended in pointing out her 'mess' and enjoyed the conversation, that is where my thoughts had ended.

i like this part, the interaction with women are more enjoyable once you give her your prescense instead of being stuck in the head,and she is the one that end up doing the work