Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 am 

We're not actually seeking psychological completion in someone else. Or maybe we are. But the solution lies on a different level. We as guys have what is called an anima its an unconscious part of our psyche. Its the Yin aspect of ourselves.

"Men can be obsessed by the hunt for the perfect woman. Real life women are never quite good enough. But what they are hunting for is once again to make contact with their own deep feelings, and a perpetual chase after women will never accomplish this goal. The anima can also be split. Men can put some women up on a pedestal and worship them as if they are goddesses, but they can also abase other women or even the same woman, and treat her in a crude and abusive way. In essence, men live out their anima feelings and fantasies in their relationships with real women. The anima can also be caught up in a tug of war in which the ego tries to drag her to consciousness while the instinctive depths of the unconscious resists. This interior drama of great importance for psychological maturation gets projected outward and confuses men’s outer relationships with women. In more extreme cases men who cannot make contact with their own deep inner feelings, with their own anima, run the risk of hurting themselves and others."

Anyone draw any connections with Natural Grounding there?

Full article http://www.innerexplorations.com/psytext/anima.htm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 pm 

well the way I see it is like this:

no connection to Natural Grounding at all...

1. men like to chase and conquer goals. Getting a woman is another goal to conquer + sociaty tells us that will make us happy. Only very often after we got the goal (the woman) we see that it's not real happiness, it's 'needy happiness'.

2. some say that deep inside what men are really after is the feminine energy and not 'the woman' itself. In some ancient yogic traditions in India and Tibet you can learn to feel\bring out the feminine energy which is already inside you. Cause every man has both feminine and masculine energy inside him already.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

What Morpheus has said can equally be applied to women as to men. Especially 'modern' women.

--
Sniper wrote:
some say that deep inside what men are really after is the feminine energy and not 'the woman' itself.
I agree with this.

More particularly the specific 'taste' of energy that the woman in question portrays.
This is why I do not believe in the 'one' idea. (That there is one woman for you) There are many, those that give the particular 'taste' or 'flavour' of energy that appeals to you the most. The reason 'the woman' appeals to you is because she is giving off the flavour that sits well with your energy.

There are different flavours/tastes of feminine energy in my view, they have differing effects on you depending on where you are with your energy.

Think of two vibrations meeting, if you translate it into sound (another vibration) - some sounds go well together and some sound awful together. This is how I view it. Recognising the vibration that goes well with your own one.

[You will, at some point, hopefully, come across a feminine woman who just clashes with you, she will be feminine but it will feel 'off' somehow.. her vibration does not blend with yours well. This will make you think more about this.]
Sniper wrote:
In some ancient yogic traditions in India and Tibet you can learn to feel\bring out the feminine energy which is already inside you. Cause every man has both feminine and masculine energy inside him already.
China is also deeply into this as well as India and Tibet.

This does work and has some benefit from my experimenting with it.
IT IS NOT THE SAME as having a masculine male and a feminine female together, there is a difference.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 pm 

@peregrinus

the thing is that a lot of modern women today are very masculine and lost touch with their feminine energy. Maybe that's why a lot of men think that women are just for sex. Many people never saw or don't remember what feminine energy is. However as someone here said on a different thread: I don't think that feminine energy is all pure and good.

Just like masculine energy has it's dark side so does the feminine energy in my opinion. Some say that feminine or masculine energy can't be bad: it's the man or the woman's character that's using it the wrong way and making it bad...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:20 pm 

Sniper wrote:
well the way I see it is like this: no connection to Natural Grounding at all.
I'd like to understand the reasons I was drawn to NG in the first place. Something in my psyche saw a connection to it. Only when I realize the reason for my feeling of psychological lack can I take the lesson and grow stronger from it.

My experiments with Kundalini have also felt differences in my own yin energy. Women also have a version of this its called the animus. Its the yang part of their personality.

I agree with Peregrinus on the different emotion energy, it feels like strings on a guitar. Some are horribly out of tune, but some match perfectly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:38 pm 

I agree with 'Grinus as well...shocking I KNOW. ;)

Morpheus, I suspect that you were drawn to NG not because of your fondness for Hooey ( ;) ), but because you were, and maybe still are, looking for a way to connect the the feminine energy that is inside you...inside of ALL men.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 pm 

David Deida had some really smart things to say about the dark side of yin and yang.

Yeah Kidd that's the conclusion I came to when I first posted this article. I wanted to see what other people would come too.

You agreeing with PereGrinus?! This is unheard of :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:03 pm 

I'm definitely in touch with my feminie energy...hell, my keeper calls me 'The Princess' haha! :mrgreen:

I didn't deal with any hooey to get there...honestly, I think I have just always been naturally comfortable with embracing it. That's probably why sometimes people that don't know me wonder if I'm gay...*shrugs*

For the record, I don't consider myself to be feminie in mannerisms or anything...and my keeper says she would have never thought I was a homo...but my baby mama questioned me quite a few times...and that upset me a lot. I'd say I'm metro at best, but I'm generally a low maintenance pretty boy...tho I am springing for a spa package next Sunday. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:04 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Morpheus, I suspect that you were drawn to NG not because of your fondness for Hooey ( ;) ), but because you were, and maybe still are, looking for a way to connect the the feminine energy that is inside you...inside of ALL men.
well I think we all craved to see or feel some feminine energy since most of what we see today is 'men in skirts' that are called women. Once in a while I see a feminine woman but it's rare....
(The feminist movement have taught women that they should give up on the feminine attributes and adapt men's energy so that they will be equal to men.)

The thing is Rion said on his programs that if you do a lot of natural grounding then women will feel your energy and change (become feminine in your presence). That of course didn't happen...
In the end you have to deal with women they way they are.. they won't change for you.
If a woman is already feminine she will be feminine with you, if she is very masculine she won't change for you.

Some women do change but it's only if they decide that they want to, it won't be because of you or natural grounding. :|

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm 

I dont have any problem seeing feminine women. They're everywhere ;)

They might change depending on how connected you are to self and how sure you are. If you expect a certain way of treatment, and you know who you are and can back up why you feel you should be treated well. Then you'll find you get treated in a good way a lot.

Either way you aren't dependent on how they feel about you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I dont have any problem seeing feminine women. They're everywhere ;)

They might change depending on how connected you are to self and how sure you are. If you expect a certain way of treatment, and you know who you are and can back up why you feel you should be treated well. Then you'll find you get treated in a good way a lot.

Either way you aren't dependent on how they feel about you.
well, in my area and country (in general) women are not very feminine. Of course it all depends on how you see 'feminine'. After I met women from Hong Kong, Japan and South Korea- Israeli's women feminine energy looks kind of pale in comparison. :|

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am 

I want to add something related I believe is interesting..

I'm, like, playing out with a girl, you would say she's the masculine girl - all about studying and work, career, doesn't want kids and anything. Most guys have respect for her, or they think she is overconfident, evil, emotionally untouchable etcetera.

Funny thing is, when she's with me she's completely different, she's what you define as feminime - Her best friend told me she's like that only with her and me.
I mean maybe it's the thing that I see through the bullshit shield, I see how she's vulnerable, actually really sensitive etcetera... Basically the situation is like is often said "When you are masculine enough, she can relax and be feminime"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I think I have just always been naturally comfortable with embracing it. That's probably why sometimes people that don't know me wonder if I'm gay...*shrugs*
:lol: this is happening to me, it's like as you don't show the usual interest most men have to women they think you are weird but at the end they are all friendly, but do you think that is because the energy or becasue you take care too much of your looks?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 pm 
Site Admin

fufe wrote:
I mean maybe it's the thing that I see through the bullshit shield, I see how she's vulnerable, actually really sensitive etcetera... Basically the situation is like is often said "When you are masculine enough, she can relax and be feminime"
Bravo fufe :)

A good place to be :)

I like your picture, good work.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:23 am 

fufe wrote:
I want to add something related I believe is interesting..

I'm, like, playing out with a girl, you would say she's the masculine girl - all about studying and work, career, doesn't want kids and anything. Most guys have respect for her, or they think she is overconfident, evil, emotionally untouchable etcetera.

Funny thing is, when she's with me she's completely different, she's what you define as feminime - Her best friend told me she's like that only with her and me.
Tis true. 8-)

I've dealt with women who were downright rude to EVERYONE...but with me they hung on my every word. It really is about having the right key for the right lock (vibe, personality, energy, etc).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:09 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
We're not actually seeking psychological completion in someone else. Or maybe we are. But the solution lies on a different level.
To give my opinion.

There is no problem. Thus seeking answer to a problem/question, that doesn't exist. is an excersise that will never give an satifying answer, unless you end up seeing at that problem itself is not a problem.

Stating and believing to yourself that we seek (and need?) completion by someone else, also one says simulatiously thus that one isn't complete yet. That imo is the/a fault.
Imo we are in the basis complete, good and balanced energetically as we are made. No need to balance an (internal) imbalance in Ying or Yang energy (or whatever), imo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm 

I don't know if it's relevant...

But today I figured definitely out why ceratin type of girls attract me like no other.

These girls are acting strong, calm and yet wild, maybe you can say introverted, then I would say emotionally stable. Most guys are afraid of them, thinks of them as dangerous, aggresive or have respect.
But in reality,from my experience, ALL of them are sensitive, have inner conflicts and want a man's compassion, touch, comfort, safety from him - Like any other woman basically, to be feminime. But to be that guy, one has to be stronger than them and see through that shit they act.. And I happen to be one of them.

The thing is, for some reason, this attracts me so much, I can't even describe. I don't know the reason.

But thing is I myself am sensitive and compassionate in heart, but people say I seem strong (mentally), calm, emotionally stable and assertive. So, basically, it's like I'm attracted to that which is like me, but only with the feminime essence behind it all..

if anybody gets this and have something to say, I'm open for anything.. I don't even know why I'm writing it, funny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 pm 

fufe wrote:
I don't know if it's relevant...

But today I figured definitely out why ceratin type of girls attract me like no other.

These girls are acting strong, calm and yet wild, maybe you can say introverted, then I would say emotionally stable. Most guys are afraid of them, thinks of them as dangerous, aggresive or have respect.
But in reality,from my experience, ALL of them are sensitive, have inner conflicts and want a man's compassion, touch, comfort, safety from him - Like any other woman basically, to be feminime. But to be that guy, one has to be stronger than them and see through that shit they act.. And I happen to be one of them.

The thing is, for some reason, this attracts me so much, I can't even describe. I don't know the reason.

But thing is I myself am sensitive and compassionate in heart, but people say I seem strong (mentally), calm, emotionally stable and assertive. So, basically, it's like I'm attracted to that which is like me, but only with the feminime essence behind it all..

if anybody gets this and have something to say, I'm open for anything.. I don't even know why I'm writing it, funny
the way I see it is simple:

you said:
Quote:

These girls are acting strong, calm and yet wild
you are looking for that strong, calm and yet wild side In you. And when you see it on the outside it triggers something that you want to have.

See I used to wonder why I want feminine energy so much and then I realized that I have repressed that part in me and that's why I was looking for it on the outside. I thought it was weak so I repressed it.

But when I saw that The Kidd and even David X have a feminine side in them and they are very strong - I thought: yes, if they can have it then it's OK.
I started to embrace that side in me and then I was no longer looking for it on the outside...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:35 pm 

Sniper wrote:

the way I see it is simple:

you said:
Quote:

These girls are acting strong, calm and yet wild
you are looking for that strong, calm and yet wild side In you. And when you see it on the outside it triggers something that you want to have.

See I used to wonder why I want feminine energy so much and then I realized that I have repressed that part in me and that's why I was looking for it on the outside. I thought it was weak so I repressed it.

But when I saw that The Kidd and even David X have a feminine side in them and they are very strong - I thought: yes, if they can have it then it's OK.
I started to embrace that side in me and then I was no longer looking for it on the outside...
The problem is that I feel that side already, for weeks if not months.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am 

fufe wrote:
The problem is that I feel that side already, for weeks if not months.
maybe not enough or maybe you have not embraced it fully yet...
think about it a little....