Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: How to spot a keeper!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 am 

I guess my last thread in Kidd's section about genuinly nice girls, keepers, etc... does little fucking good if you don't know how to spot one (But again realize, it's a 1 in a million chance), so I'll give my ideas on what to look for.

I've basically purged my desire of being in a relationship, so I'm not looking, which I feel has set me free for the first time in a long time, but for you other cats...when you meet a girl, give her the list....

My first qualifier would always be looks. Looks get's you in the door, personality get's you in the VIP. You have to be attracted to her!

-Is she really nice to you but not so nice to other people? making fun of other peoples clothes, etc.. She's not a keeper, her "niceness" is just insecurity around you and she's seeking your approval for validation.

-If she has any glimpse of "ditsyness" or is not that intelligent she is INCAPABLE of being nice, you will notice her smiling and laughing a lot around other people but that's just because she's just too fucking stupid to add to the conversation, and she knows it, so she giggles and smiles to look socially acceptable and not stick out like an idiot. I guarantee she's actually quite mean spirited and selfish, these girls are plentifull out there!

-If you come home 30 minutes late does she assume you've been cheating on her OR does she hope you haven't been in an accident? Crazy bitches always assume the worst of you and go off first without even talking to you yet.

-Nice girls are not high maintainence, and if they do like shopping, etc.. they will ask you to come along, but if you decline they will laugh with you about it and understand.

-She will pretty much put your needs first without degrading or putting herself down (Keepers will have high self-esteem). She will never say no to sex unless under very bad circumstances (Her being really sick, etc), she will cook for you, if you ask her to do something nicely, she will do it, she will want to take care of her man!!!

-She would never think of cheating on you in a million years, loyalty is of her highest value.

NOTE: For you to have her attracted to you it's not about "Value Heiarchy" (Money, status, what can you do for me, etc...) Your job is to get to a place where you love yourself 100% and just "Be yourself" (As I've said 1000 times)
She will "love you for you", but you have to love yourself first for that to happen.

Treat her good, but accordingly because nobody is perfect, so there may be some very infrequint times where she's a little jelous of some other girl checking you out or somthing, but she will seem to have very few flaws.

There's more but that's enough out of me, add some ya bitches!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:43 pm 

spaceman wrote:
I've noticed that the more I love and accept myself, the more people love and accept me as well. Just confirmation that what's going on outside of me is a reflection of what's going on inside.
Excellent. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:07 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
spaceman wrote:
I've noticed that the more I love and accept myself, the more people love and accept me as well. Just confirmation that what's going on outside of me is a reflection of what's going on inside.
Excellent. :ugeek:
I find the same thing, the mindset from the community of us against them always hurt me. There's actually a lot of nice girls, but if you come in with a community mindset of needing something you get the persona.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:31 pm 

That's a pretty comprehensive list, ManniJa...hmmmm...

- A keeper will have a lot of things in common and share a lot of common interests.

- As soon as you meet her, you will feel comfortable not nervous...regardless of how attractive you think she is.

- As ManniJa said, she will sacrifice for you. My keeper is 16 years my junior, and her mom isn't exactly thrilled that she is involved with me...but she doesn't let that stop her one bit. Keep in mind that she is Hispanic, which means that family is EVERYTHING. That is HUGE in my book.

- She will let you get away with shit that you shouldn't get away with...not saying to take advantage of this, but just be aware of it.

- She will not compete with you nor will she complete you...she will COMPLEMENT you. She knows how to cater to your ego and make you look even better when you are in public...she shares and enhances your spotlight, whereas most chicks want to steal the spotlight FROM you.

Remember...everything I've ever taught or spoken about can be used for evil or it can be used for good...much like most everything. Utilizing my methods can not only let you have a blast with the wrong women, but it can also ensure that you don't let the right one get away...and that you get her on YOUR TERMS. 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
- She will not compete with you nor will she complete you...she will COMPLEMENT you. She knows how to cater to your ego and make you look even better when you are in public...she shares and enhances your spotlight, whereas most chicks want to steal the spotlight FROM you.
THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:22 pm 

Quote:
She will not compete with you nor will she complete you...she will COMPLEMENT you. She knows how to cater to your ego and make you look even better when you are in public...she shares and enhances your spotlight, whereas most chicks want to steal the spotlight FROM you.
you guys said everything and esp. this rings very true to me.

one thing that always bothered me is when a woman doesn't give you space. A lot of women once they get into a relationship with a man they 'strangle him' (tell the man not to go out with his friends, don't let him enjoy his Hobbies, want 24 hours attention and etc...)

I can't be with a woman like that (although sadly most women are like that :| )
The women who wants to be with me has to give me space...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
one thing that always bothered me is when a woman doesn't give you space. A lot of women once they get into a relationship with a man they 'strangle him' (tell the man not to go out with his friends, don't let him enjoy his Hobbies, want 24 hours attention and etc...)
My take on this is:

HE FAILED THE TEST!

He failed to set proper boundaries, that is the ONLY reason she was able to 'strangle him'. If he had been able to set proper boundaries then it would not have happened.

The man creates the space, not the woman.. That also includes the space for HIMSELF!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
Sniper wrote:
My take on this is:

HE FAILED THE TEST!

He failed to set proper boundaries, that is the ONLY reason she was able to 'strangle him'. If he had been able to set proper boundaries then it would not have happened.

The man creates the space, not the woman.. That also includes the space for HIMSELF!
*standing ovation* :ugeek:

I'm currently in the middle of maintaining and enforcing space with my keeper...she would see me every minute of the day if she could...but she needs to get used to space that way should situation not dictate that she can't see me for an extended period of time, she'll be able to tolerate it better...it is essential.

It's all about the foundation, people! 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:52 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
you are right however a lot of women are obsessive and control freaks- but that is a different story and I (and I'm sure no one else here) wants to be with a woman like that...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
you are right however a lot of women are obsessive and control freaks- but that is a different story and I (and I'm sure no one else here) wants to be with a woman like that...
In that case, SHE FAILED THE TEST!

If he sets the boundaries and sticks to them himself and she constantly tries to overrule them or go around them - she has failed HIS test.

That is my view of the situation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
In that case, SHE FAILED THE TEST!

If he sets the boundaries and sticks to them himself and she constantly tries to overrule them or go around them - she has failed HIS test.

That is my view of the situation.
Yes exacly :ugeek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 am 

Great shit here guys, good responses!

Another thing, generally if she's fucked over 7 dudes then she's not an x-factor...keepers are more relationshipy and don't go around every weekend inhaling random cock.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Great shit here guys, good responses!

Another thing, generally if she's fucked over 7 dudes then she's not an x-factor...keepers are more relationshipy and don't go around every weekend inhaling random cock.
:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 pm 

I hear you Mannija, Women will always lie about the amount of Partners they have , but if I know she has a resume, I'll Pass. one thing I don't want though, a virgin.

but, if she's a keeper, she will be disciplined enough to know that she should have no need for ...what's the word I'm looking for :?:
she would know the value of Me, or you and wouldn't need to explore.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
That's a pretty comprehensive list, ManniJa...hmmmm...

- A keeper will have a lot of things in common and share a lot of common interests.

- As soon as you meet her, you will feel comfortable not nervous...regardless of how attractive you think she is.
I know a girl who ticks those two boxes, if anything around her I feel a bit more confident (probably because she's shy) I'm meetin up with her tomorrow and then just often enough to see which boxes she ticks.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:57 pm 

enelkei wrote:
I hear you Mannija, Women will always lie about the amount of Partners they have.
Again, 95% will, I mean if she says she's been with 3 guys yet has a tattoo of a bullseye on her lower back then ya, she might be fibbing...lol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:34 pm 

spaceman wrote:
Not sure how accurate it is, but I heard that if you ask a woman how many sexual partners she's had.. multiply the number she gives you by 3 and you'll have a more accurate count. And with men, divide the number by 3.
That was from American Pie 2, I suggest not listening to screenwriters for dating advice.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 pm 

ManniJa wrote:

NOTE: For you to have her attracted to you it's not about "Value Heiarchy" (Money, status, what can you do for me, etc...) Your job is to get to a place where you love yourself 100% and just "Be yourself" (As I've said 1000 times)
She will "love you for you", but you have to love yourself first for that to happen.

great post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:08 pm 

Also, keepers have usually gone through some shit (i.e. a shitty relationship or two) already before you get to them. The difference between a keeper and most chicks though is where most chicks would allow themselves to become ruined by such adversity, the keeper is secure enough in herself to not let it change her a WHOLE lot...but to better recognize what she actually wants and needs to get out of a relationship (and in a man), which of course drives her appreciation of a real alpha male through the ROOF. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Also, keepers have usually gone through some shit (i.e. a shitty relationship or two) already before you get to them. The difference between a keeper and most chicks though is where most chicks would allow themselves to become ruined by such adversity, the keeper is secure enough in herself to not let it change her a WHOLE lot...but to better recognize what she actually wants and needs to get out of a relationship (and in a man), which of course drives her appreciation of a real alpha male through the ROOF. 8-)
Fuck ya dude, fantastic post! 95%'ers will blame all men for the actions of one and then take it out on every guy she dates, the 5%'ers will just blame that 1 guy and appreciate a real man when she finds one.