Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 am 

Hey man, we all know most bitches are just that...bitches, and in my years of dating (Started at 15 and I'm currently 33) I can honestly say of all the women I've been with there were only 3 that I thought were really nice and had a good heart.

Having said that, they were a while ago and my memory of them is a bit foggy, so I'm not sure if they were actually genuinly nice girls or just insecure around me which would make them "Act nice".

So my question, do you think niceness in a girl is really just insecutity because she sees you as above her and she is seeking your approval, or do you think the 1 in a 100x chance a nice girl really exists?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:37 am 

I'll give my two cents:
there are nice girls (in their personality) and then there are girls who just act nice if they think they can get some value from you.

But you live in a big city area in Canada right?
there are loads of girls in your area and I'm sure some of them are nice in their personality.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Hey man, we all know most bitches are just that...bitches, and in my years of dating (Started at 15 and I'm currently 33) I can honestly say of all the women I've been with there were only 3 that I thought were really nice and had a good heart.

Having said that, they were a while ago and my memory of them is a bit foggy, so I'm not sure if they were actually genuinly nice girls or just insecure around me which would make them "Act nice".

So my question, do you think niceness in a girl is really just insecutity because she sees you as above her and she is seeking your approval, or do you think the 1 in a 100x chance a nice girl really exists?
As I've said before, there are exceptions to everything...glitches in the Matrix, if you will. I speak in generalities, therefore everything I say generally applies to just about everything. There are nice girls out there...girls who haven't been corrupted and girls who refuse to allow themselves to be corrupted. The catch is it's like winning the lottery...you may get lucky and get it the 1st ticket you buy, or you may buy a ticket every week until you die and never hit the jackpot. The main thing is that should you happen to stumble upon one, know what you are dealing with and treat her accordingly.

Then of course you have to decide if you are ready to keep a "keeper" yet...that is a whole other dilemma unto itself... :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:46 am 

Gotcha man, thanks! So when it comes to keepers or glitches in the matrix that don't need "gaming" (Value hierarchy), the formula could look like this...

1. Don't need girls for your own happiness

2. Qualify for nice girls (In your look standards) (Realize that nice girls are an extreme minority...very rare, 1 in a million, like winning the lottery)

3. Love yourself 100% - Be yourself

4. Reward good behaviour / Punish bad behaviour

Pretty much sums it up?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 am 

ManniJa wrote:
Gotcha man, thanks! So when it comes to keepers or glitches in the matrix that don't need "gaming" (Value hierarchy), the formula could look like this...

1. Don't need girls for your own happiness

2. Qualify for nice girls (In your look standards) (Realize that nice girls are an extreme minority...very rare, 1 in a million, like winning the lottery)

3. Love yourself 100% - Be yourself

4. Reward good behaviour / Punish bad behaviour

Pretty much sums it up?
No need to really qualify...she will make herself available if she takes a liking to you. Everything else is spot on though. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:15 am 

Right, not necesserily "qualify" but just knowing the difference between that extemelly fucking rare keeper and the rest of the unworthy ho's :) So that you know what you're looking at.

@Sniper: Ya bro, I live in Ontario, Canada.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:11 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
there are exceptions to everything...glitches in the Matrix, if you will.
The Kidd!! wrote:
There are nice girls out there...girls who haven't been corrupted and girls who refuse to allow themselves to be corrupted. The catch is it's like winning the lottery...you may get lucky and get it the 1st ticket you buy, or you may buy a ticket every week until you die and never hit the jackpot. The main thing is that should you happen to stumble upon one, know what you are dealing with and treat her accordingly.
The Kidd!! wrote:
No need to really qualify...she will make herself available if she takes a liking to you.
THIS!

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:55 am 

ManniJa wrote:
with a Population of 13,210,667 there must be some nice girls who are not corrupted. It's not always easy to find them but they are there. It also depands on where you look...
don't look for them in bars and clubs - cause even nice girls usually have shields in those places- although it's also not 100%- you might get lucky and find a nice girl in a bar.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:31 pm 

Sniper wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
with a Population of 13,210,667 there must be some nice girls who are not corrupted. It's not always easy to find them but they are there. It also depands on where you look...
don't look for them in bars and clubs - cause even nice girls usually have shields in those places- although it's also not 100%- you might get lucky and find a nice girl in a bar.
I'm gonna get all technical and shit. K, throughout Onratio is about 13 Million people.

Let's say it's 50% male and 50% female. Leaving 6.5 million women. Of those 6.5 million women let's say 2 million are elderly and 2 million are under-age...which is a fair assumption.

That leaves 2.5 million elligible women in Ontario. I would say as far as X-factors or glitches in the matrix, 5% of women would be a VERY conservative estimate...so that leaves 125,000 x-factors.

I'm gonna say 75% of them are either married or in a relationship because those chicks get snatched up very quickly due to guys usually see that there's something special about them, that leaves 31,250 legit worthy women scattered through all of Ontario (And that's not even counting if you're physically attracted to them), which is a pretty big place.

So like Kidd says, it's a lottery, thanks for trying to help out though Sniper ;) But fuck it, I need to start travelling anyway, not that I'm needy or seeking one or anything...just wanted to get Kidd's valuable insight on my query.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:22 pm 

ManniJa wrote:
Sniper wrote:
ManniJa wrote:
I'm gonna get all technical and shit. K, throughout Onratio is about 13 Million people.

Let's say it's 50% male and 50% female. Leaving 6.5 million women. Of those 6.5 million women let's say 2 million are elderly and 2 million are under-age...which is a fair assumption.

That leaves 2.5 million elligible women in Ontario. I would say as far as X-factors or glitches in the matrix, 5% of women would be a VERY conservative estimate...so that leaves 125,000 x-factors.

I'm gonna say 75% of them are either married or in a relationship because those chicks get snatched up very quickly due to guys usually see that there's something special about them, that leaves 31,250 legit worthy women scattered through all of Ontario (And that's not even counting if you're physically attracted to them), which is a pretty big place.

So like Kidd says, it's a lottery, thanks for trying to help out though Sniper ;) But fuck it, I need to start travelling anyway, not that I'm needy or seeking one or anything...just wanted to get Kidd's valuable insight on my query.
Damn ManniJa...you went all Rainman on me with the math skillz! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 pm 
Site Admin

Nicely put ManniJa :)
ManniJa wrote:
Ontario is about 13 Million people.
ManniJa wrote:
that leaves 31,250 legit worthy women scattered through all of Ontario
Thats 31,250 out of 13 Million. (0.24 % by my calculations.)

It is a rare event indeed.

When you do meet one, recognise her for what she is. Otherwise you have just thrown away your winning ticket.

That is part of what this is all about, learning to recognise the chaff, so you can spot the wheat when it comes up.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm 

@Kidd: Hahaha ya I blacked out and woke up 5 minutes later with that written down :lol:

@'Grinus: So true man...you know what's funny too, when you are tired of the games of the unworthy and move all your focus to try and recognize your winning lottery ticket as you put it, it makes the unworthy ones that you ignore pursue and want you more, it's hillarious...I'm done with em though, too much bad karma with them ho's.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm 

This thread inspired me today...I'm going to do the right thing today. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
There are nice girls out there...girls who haven't been corrupted and girls who refuse to allow themselves to be corrupted. The catch is it's like winning the lottery...you may get lucky and get it the 1st ticket you buy, or you may buy a ticket every week until you die and never hit the jackpot. The main thing is that should you happen to stumble upon one, know what you are dealing with and treat her accordingly.

Then of course you have to decide if you are ready to keep a "keeper" yet...that is a whole other dilemma unto itself... :ugeek:
@Kidd, when you say this:

Quote:
or you may buy a ticket every week until you die and never hit the jackpot
and use this analogy you make it sound as if most men will never find a nice woman. I don't know (or at least I hope) that it's not really the case cause it sounds very pessimistic - with this kind of prediction: it's like you are saying that most men have no hope of finding something they want...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:59 pm 

...you can't handle the truth? :|

Maybe a second opinion from LM perhaps...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm 

Answer is simple; Don´t be most men.

Better answer; Spread awareness to those men/women.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:55 pm 

Jared wrote:

Better answer; Spread awareness.
:ugeek:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper wrote:
and use this analogy you make it sound as if most men will never find a nice woman.
Exactly right

They may fool themselves into thinking they have, however the 'truth' is a different thing altogether.
They may find out one day, they may not.
Jared wrote:

Better answer; Spread awareness to those men/women.
Bravo Jared :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:07 pm 

i stoped desiring wanting a perfect nice girl to me, that desire numb my vision of things

everything is about us not them(women)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 am 

I don't know if he's posted recently, but "Themodernlibertine" said a golden quote that I saved, he said "I have standards of what I like and I will either have what I want or I will have nothing at all and either of those is fine ultimately.

I'm at that point now too, I'd rather be with an x-factor or be with no woman at all, because there is a very dark side to dating that nobody talks about, std's, crazy girls slashing your tires, etc...

Grinus, ya man, a lot of guys want to believe they're with a special woman, most are fooling themselves though.