Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Stop doubting yourself
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:28 am 
Site Admin

Your gut instinct is right, listen to it clearly and without noise.

It was developed over many thousands of years, many many generations of people who successfully survived their environment, attracted a woman and SUCCEEDED in mating and producing offspring.

Your ancestors WERE survivors.

Your GENES are those of survivors and people who prospered in their environment.

You do have it within you, to be happy, to achieve things, to survive and prosper.

Have faith in yourself.

Let all the other stuff go.
Let it go

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:25 am 

Fantastic post Grinus, props!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:31 pm 

nice peregrinus, i will complement your post with some of your advices
Quote:
If you have read my posts, you will have noticed that I talk a lot about 'space' - creating space and allowing space to exist.

I have done quite a lot of experimenting with the notion of space, both by myself, with a single companion and within groups of people. There have been some surprising and very pleasant results and observations that have come out of it.

Some of the most profound were on my own, creating space for myself. Not hounding myself with thoughts, observations and other things. Simply put, existing - being in a place and being present with it without needing to think about it, label it or describe it to myself.

Thoughts will come to you, as you describe above - the key in my view is not to try and 'grab' and 'hold onto them' - let them flow in and out of you. Like water flowing over you. When I try and hold them or think about them it destroys the effect, if I watch them like an observer without interacting with them it leads in some quite unusual directions and not usually ones that you could anticipate.

There is a thing in quantum mechanics, where you cannot measure something without affecting it - this is described by the tale of Shrodinger's Cat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schr%C3%B6dinger%27s_cat)
I see this in a similar vein, as soon as you think about what is happening then you change the flow, the flow is lost. You have to let it happen, trust it will be ok, your thoughts will do it all on their own they do not need your help.

In the modern world we are taught to go a million miles a second, not to take time to just be, to constantly be busy and doing something. Break the mould, take some time and just be, exist with nature without wanting to shape or control it, merely be part of it, let it happen.

On another slant:
Femininity loves to fill space, it will take any gap you let exist and fill it. If you leave no gap then there is nothing for them to fill.

How can they fill a space if you are already filling it?

How can you enjoy the space if you constantly fill it?

This is also why I believe it is VERY important for men to spend time away from ALL women. Either with MEN or with themselves and nature.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 pm 

This is wonderful !