Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Kundalini
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:34 am 

Trying it out. Has anyone else done it? What are your experiences?

Post subject: Re: Kundalini
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:39 am 

I tried it back in the day, no results, I gave up all the 'energy' shit.

It just felt like there was all this crap wanting to get out of me that never did.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:34 am 

Hmm I feel very centered, it opened my vision a bit more too. I like it so far

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:10 am 

I would really recommend giving it a go. Its been opening my inner vision and I feel very centered energy wise

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 am 

where did you learn it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:39 pm 

Not to be hating on you or anything but personally I dunno how contracting your bumhole or whatever else kundalini involves will improve your sense of well-being.

I lost faith in all of this new age stuff when I did some retrospective analysis on all this shit I've been doing over the years, none of it has made a difference.

I'm glad it's working for you but don't expect it to be THE solution.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
I'm glad it's working for you but don't expect it to be THE solution.
Alchemist, I don't think he is doing it hoping to get laid
the brother is just trying something new that he beleives will help him have more peace of mind and maybe feel phisicaly better.

I don't know if it's good for everyone but some people say that Kundalini is very good. in any case it's not Rion's definition of Kundalini - which went something like:

visualizing Palmy going in your body while you cry to her songs.

or was it the other way around? :|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:45 am 

No offense taken Alchemist. I'm not sure where you got the contract your bumhole lol but I haven't come across anything like that. And Sniper is right I am 100% out of pick up, dating etc. I have an awesome relationship and I'm not looking for anything else. That being said I'm here to grow and help others grow. Everything I'm working toward right now is for my spiritual realization nothing to do with women.

With respect to Rion no offense to him because like Aztec said Relm was a tree that dropped shiny things. But Rion's general template is that he presupposes NG is the golden answer and draws his conclusions from it. Which is why him and Etienne basterized Kundalini.

What I am doing with it is not only peace of mind and physical well being...I'm pushing for true connection to the spiritual.
It comes with some dangers, and in some people it is blocked and they won't be able to access it in this lifetime.

Right now I am just doing Isochronics, which is like binaurals...but what I was reading on them it will activate the chakras but your body won't be able to sustain the energy kinda like overloading a circuit. You have to do the yoga and exercises as well to be able to support the energy otherwise they're have been many cases where people are forever not the same.

I have a yoga type routine now too...I am just taking it very slow and being very careful.

As for actual results

I can feel energy begin to circulate on a fairly large level.

The most energy being in my third eye chakra, I've had at least 3 visions now. And not like daydreams like normal thoughts, as real as waking eye sight but with closed eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 am 

I didn't imply that Morpheus was doing this stuff to get laid, so apologies if I did.

I must have had an improper education on Kundalini from mr.Williams as well because what you're doing obviously sounds different from what I think it is, I just got turned off by anything like this because of my own experience.

I'm curious how did you progress to an awesome relationship? you seemed to be down for awhile and now things are going great, can you attribute it to anything specific?.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:23 am 

Nah man it's all good :) that wasn't the way I took it. Mr. Williams disrespected it in my opinion, completely basterized it. The experiences I've had so far have been pretty profound.

With the whole women thing, I completely dedicated myself to my spiritual journey. And along the way I stumbled onto some who also has an interest in the same stuff so its perfect. The real key I think is when you can balance not caring with caring its a fine line. You want to care about other people while at the same time being so focused on what you truely love beyond other people like your true calling that you do actually become completely independent on other people because your doing your thing.

The ironic thing is that everyone on this forum has talked about it, but has truely realized it and no amount of affirmations, NG (lol) is going to be able to help you internalize it...only you can. But once it clicks your rockin 8-)

EDIT: Rion's version of Shakti pales in comparison to the Yin/Shakti energy that lies inside of you, its one half of the Kundalini snake...I think

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 am 

Yea Morpheus, I'm also curious to hear about your awesome relationship.

so why don't you stop by the stories page or changes page and tell us more.
I remember before you left last time you thought that nothing is going to work and now things are going great for you.

maybe if you write a little bit about what made the change, it will give some motivation to anyone feeling a bit stuck or new guys that will join us.....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm 

Well, there is one positive thing I can add to this discussion, cause I'm pretty sure you guys know what my general opinion of this type of stuff is (hint: HOOEY :mrgreen: ).

Contracting your bumhole on a regular basis is actually great in helping to delay orgasm.

That is all. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Well, there is one positive thing I can add to this discussion, cause I'm pretty sure you guys know what my general opinion of this type of stuff is (hint: HOOEY :mrgreen: ).

Contracting your bumhole on a regular basis is actually great in helping to delay orgasm.

That is all. 8-)
:lol: :lol: :lol: , the things they come up with. yeah, Kegels work for Orgasms though! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:49 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
It is even better at getting you to the point where you can experience your orgasm without ejaculating.

Best of both worlds

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
It is even better at getting you to the point where you can experience your orgasm without ejaculating.

Best of both worlds
I've been there for awhile actually too, 'Grinus...who says only chicks can have multiple orgasms? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:13 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

That is all. 8-)
I would agree on that Kidd lol, however that is the Rion version which is beyond useless.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
I would agree on that Kidd lol, however that is the Rion version which is beyond useless.
didn't Rion or Etienne say something like 'visualizing Palmy going in your spine'?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm 

Yeah lol was that before or after squeeze your pee pee? It looks like that was based on actual Kundalini, what they neglected to mention is that you have a much purer source of Shakti at the base of your spine already 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 pm 

http://relationalmastery.com/amember//f ... p=109#p109

here is something old from Etienne:
Quote:
The part that might interest you best is how to ground yourself on yourself........

Now, ground yourself with Palmy's videos, it's important that there's only one girl. Allow yourself to get into her emotional state, visualize yourself as being her. Feel the ease in your body, the giggles, the contageous joy, the responsiveness, the thrust, the sense of totally letting go of resistance and responding to a stimulus. Do it until you really feel that ease and femininity. It might feel weird, but that's judgment, let it go. Do that for a while as it cleans your energies.

Then, keep looking at the videos and visualize her being a part of you, which is a feeling you just had. Visualize yourself responding to yourself like palmy would. A part of you is the stimulus, another part of you is the response. Your emotional being is the stimulus, and your body totally let go of resisting and becomes a pure response to your being. It removes the gap between your emotions and your behaviors, thoughts no longer get in the way and you feel totally at ease. You feel the stimulus and the response parts of you merging together and fusioning.......Experience with this and let me know how it goes!
Ok so according to him we are supposed to turn into Palmys?
The Kidd Palmy sounds great to me :lol:

if we do it long enough we will at some point become:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:37 pm 

Yeah but cleaning your energy is important. They just take things and then give advice based on the presupposition that NG is the magical pill