Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm 

The first time I heard this was when I listened to Rion. And the Marcus and the others quoted him. However I did not see any evidence to that in my life - I mean, of course women show interest and are turned on, but not like Rion described it.

Could anyone share his opinion on this subject?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:46 pm 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:13 pm 

Sir_Michael wrote:
Rion fails here again because his natural grounding is supposed to make this behavioral change spontaneous. I believe the results speak for themselves for those guys who have experimented with natural grounding. For most guys this stuff is going to require work, not miracles.
I think that the whole problem with natural grounding is that people are being told to worship those Asian women like goddess - I know Rion says that if you submit your energy to them or cry then it's the 'power of nature' but I strongly disagree with that claim. You can watch those vidoes as a reminder of what qualites to look for in women but I think that to worship these women and submit to them will not make you the Stimulus.

Also like Sir_Michael pointed out:

if you see a beautiful woman and having thoughts about getting physical with her does not mean that 'you lose' and she wins.
As men we are kind of hardwired to have that reaction from time to time. You don't need to fight it or try to suppress it with natural grounding.

Once you accept it and don't try to fight it - it no longer has power over you and won't be a big deal in your interaction.
It's that or moving to Iran where all women wear veils and are covered from head to toes (which I'm not sure will make the lust disappear either...)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm 

Sir_Michael wrote:
Right on, Sniper. Thinking about this stimulus-response thing in the wrong light can easily turn interactions with women into a power struggle. No fun for you or for her.
Sniper wrote:
You can watch those vidoes as a reminder of what qualites to look for in women
I think you have pinpointed the sole value of natural grounding right there.
Thanks Sir_Michael

other than that I don't think natural grounding can have any other purpose- it won't turn anyone into a women magnet.......

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 pm 

man is the stimulus, women are happy around a man who is a stimulus and the man is happy too, men are frustraded around a woman who is stimulus, and the woman is not really happy, so the rigth thing is that we became stimulus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am 

If you're in the right mindstate, your presence will be stimulus enough. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Absolutely

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 pm 

<<If you see a beautiful woman and having thoughts about getting physical with her does not mean that 'you lose' and she wins.
As men we are kind of hardwired to have that reaction from time to time. You don't need to fight it or try to suppress it with natural grounding.

Once you accept it and don't try to fight it - it no longer has power over you and won't be a big deal in your interaction.
It's that or moving to Iran where all women wear veils and are covered from head to toes (which I'm not sure will make the lust disappear either...)>>

Exactly. This is Feminine energy ENERGIZING YOU! Now most of the time this energy goes straight to the genitals or the mind. Genitals will = erection. The Mind will = lusty thoughts, imagination, etc. Both are ok. But even experiment with breathing this energy through and around you. Let it energize you.

Woman want to be seen! Men are the see-er. Woman want to be taken. They want to fill up with a mans presence. This is our gift.

They want to fill up a mans presence... his space. Women love filling up an empty shelf with little knick-knacks. They want to fill the atmosphere will laughter... a mans humor is a gift. They want to fill up their desires and wants... the mans ability to create the situation to do this... a man must LEAD. Not control everything and every moment but to ultimately be the one steering. It can only happen if he is in control/congruence with himself.

Being able to see a woman more beautiful than she actually may see herself is a masculine gift. Feeling the energy run through you when you feel that attraction is natural!! healthy!

Be a man with INTENT! ..and at the same time to be totally UNATTACHED TO THE OUTCOME!

THen you become a man who is NOT AFRAID to show his INTENT and live openly because he is grounded in his own power.

If the girl tells him to fuck off and rejects him, well its probably her little crazy way of testing, but if it happens then its just seen as 'amusing'... because there are SO MANY WOMEN out there.

ABUNDANCE. ABUNDANCE. ABUNDANCE.

It's like the story of the person who was afraid of losing their breath that they held on to it. But when they let it go they realized it would come back. The abundance of oxygen for us to breathe is always there... and its free. So is the energy supplied from and with women.

Light up there hearts.

Abundance.