Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 pm 

Stuff is starting to happen around me now I'm starting to understand what The Kidd was talking about, I'm almost at the top of my game.
High self esteem/best inner game, not attatched to any outcome, 65% in noggin health (we'll call this Mana for the laugh:P)
and I'm starting to exercise my observation muscles.

I went to a play/musical the other day and in the lobby I decided to become observant and detach from the outcome. I caught a teenage girl and a woman in her 50s looking at me, another woman in her 60s was being pretty nice to me, and the girl behind the counter was being nice to me as well.

I'm gonna go with my strange notion I have right now and say that some of those women were attracted to me and I'm just as awesome as I thought.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:34 pm 

Like I've always said, I love little girls and old women. Why? Because little girls are too young to know the game exists yet and old women don't need to play it anymore.

This is a good first step...but know that these two age groups will ALWAYS give OBVIOUS signs that they like what they see. Don't get used to that. The women in your target age range will be MUCH more subtle and crafty...so you must learn to fine tune yourself to THAT. However, attention from the afore mentioned age groups is a great way to build your observation foundation and know that yes, you are attractive. Good luck and have patience! :)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:51 pm 

Time to develop a Granny Fetish. :twisted:

Seriously though that's awesome dude I'm really happy for you :D, stay with this notion and keep observing, it's not easy but I'm working on this too.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:19 pm 

Oh, and don't put *too* much stock in the girl behind the counter. Her job is customer service, so she HAS to be nice to you. I'M NOT SAYING SHE WASN'T JOCKIN'...I'm just saying you can't take it at face value.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Like I've always said, I love little girls and old women. Why? Because little girls are too young to know the game exists yet and old women don't need to play it anymore.

This is a good first step...but know that these two age groups will ALWAYS give OBVIOUS signs that they like what they see. Don't get used to that. The women in your target age range will be MUCH more subtle and crafty...so you must learn to fine tune yourself to THAT. However, attention from the afore mentioned age groups is a great way to build your observation foundation and know that yes, you are attractive. Good luck and have patience! :)
Thank you!
I can see attraction in teenage girls a mile away even when they're talking to my friends who works with them as a drama teacher they love him.
What are some signs I can look out for from women within my age group?
The Kidd!! wrote:
Oh, and don't put *too* much stock in the girl behind the counter. Her job is customer service, so she HAS to be nice to you. I'M NOT SAYING SHE WASN'T JOCKIN'...I'm just saying you can't take it at face value.
Yeah I figured that, there is a shop I frequent and there's a girl behind the counter who greets me by name and who I mess around with, I'm pretty sure she's jockin' me.
Alchemist wrote:
Time to develop a Granny Fetish. :twisted:

Seriously though that's awesome dude I'm really happy for you :D, stay with this notion and keep observing, it's not easy but I'm working on this too.
I am looking for a sugar momma...
Have you been getting signs from women within your desired age group?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:23 am 

Yeah I get signals all the time, particularly from one I work for lol but like you I have a tendency to want the more obvious signs so I can be more comfortable making a move, so I'm looking out for the subconscious signals, I'm compiling a list right now of all the signs from a couple girls I hang out with.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:54 pm 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:13 pm 

In a nutshell, being able to discern signals gives you answers to questions that no longer need asking. I'm not saying to only speak to women if they are giving you signs, though if you do the odds of success are heavily tipped in your favor...I'm saying that by being able to notice these subtle subconscious signs of interest, you refrain from the mistake most guys make of assuming a girl likes them when in reality, they are just being friendly or tolerable.

This is the benefit of my method. 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm 

I know what IOIs are and I know thats what I'm looking for as well as AIs.
The only problem I have is a problem with my brain that I have that is gradually becoming weaker, once its out of my way I'll be able to talk to girls a lot easier, that plus the IOIs I'm looking for leads to a guaranteed eventual blowjob.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:36 pm 

The best part is that ATZ isn't joking, folks!...he is deadly serious about getting his dick sucked by any means necessary. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:20 pm 

Michael, in my experience going for girls without knowing if they were attracted to me or not has never gone well, the rare times I have had a girlfriend was because she kissed me first and made the moves, I don't talk to girls unless I know they're comfortable talking to me be it friends or potential girlfriends, I'd rather know what's going on instead of playing in the dark.

If I'm escaping anything it's embarrassment. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:21 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
As Kidd Says:

She is jockin
She is doing it with purpose and consciously, rather than subconsciously and leaking.

She is a professional at it, like an actor.

She knows what buttons to press and does press them.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 pm 
>

Last edited by Sir_Michael on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:16 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Yes Aztec, Women in Customer Service are PAID to be Courteous and attentive to their patrons. I was at 2 dances the other day. and I had a little eye contact with a few girls, at both dances, some of the females would come and stand directly in front of me ( I was sittin down drinkin my Guiness at one and at the Other I was Standing, looking at another "Prospect".) and start dancin. before I wouldn't have caught this, but it's like those guys in the Ships in the Matrix, how they look at their computer screens and can understand the codes, that's how I'm peepin out the plays these women and men make.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am 

enelkei wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Yes Aztec, Women in Customer Service are PAID to be Courteous and attentive to their patrons. I was at 2 dances the other day. and I had a little eye contact with a few girls, at both dances, some of the females would come and stand directly in front of me ( I was sittin down drinkin my Guiness at one and at the Other I was Standing, looking at another "Prospect".) and start dancin. before I wouldn't have caught this, but it's like those guys in the Ships in the Matrix, how they look at their computer screens and can understand the codes, that's how I'm peepin out the plays these women and men make.
It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? The fun is just beginning for you. 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:16 pm 

BEHOLD!!!
My mana has increased and lately I've been getting back in to hypnosis and NLP, and if what I'm doing is working I just discovered the most awesome way to increase your inner game EVER! Takes 30 days of visualisation but its well worth it!

First we assert that at the end of the day no matter our desires what we want is a "a good feeling" I discovered that the reason I want friendship so badly is because I always wanted to feel loved, so I visualised a me in front of me that feels loved and stepped in to him and my neediness disappeared. I've been doing this for 8 days and already new behaviours have surfaced!

Its the LOA without the need for affirmations but its wires shit in to your brain anyway and it works better in my opinion!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:28 pm 

:?

YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY. :|

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm 

Which way am I supposed to go?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
The best part is that ATZ isn't joking, folks!...he is deadly serious about getting his dick sucked by any means necessary. :lol:
HAHAHA The sad part is that you're gonna realize really quicky that most girls couldn't suck a dick to save their life ATZ. They're gonna look at you in the middle of it and say "It's good eh"...you'll respond nicely and say ya but in your head be like what the fuck...lol

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 pm 

Aztecsfinest wrote:
Which way am I supposed to go?
Forward.