Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:14 am 

some seduction Gurus are doing this all the time....

In the past at the beginning of my journey to the 'seduction community' I was on Carlos and Christian’s mailng list. Not only do they sell so many products of their own- I remember getting loads of emails about other guys products all the time.

It just got me more confused cause:

A. I was not going to spend a fortune on seduction products.

B. I thought: if these guys are promoting other people’s stuff all the time- that means that their stuff is not good enough or maybe they don’t beleive in their own products.

At some point I just got sick of hearing about so many products and I dropped myself from their mailing lists.

Now, I know some of you might not like RJ but what he is saying on this site about teachers promoting each other for profit all the time is true:

http://www.puafraud.com/the-two-fold-de ... syndicate/
(there is a video to watch on this page in which he explains it....)

and here is a short story about how Sinn PUA & Carlos Xuma tried to pull a Scam (or not):
http://www.puafraud.com/sinn-pua-carlos ... omment-588

RJ invited Carlos to explain (look at the comments below the artical)
Carlos still hasn't given a straight answer. Instead he wrote:
Quote:
Let’s stop the hate, man. (And the Hearsay.) This is really the apotheosis of uncool. Really. Let’s start more sites about “Help men reclaim their lost masculinity.” That’s what I’m about, and it’s what I’m doing.
I like Carlos, he is a cool guy. But when someone does not give a straight answer and tries to change the subject, that means he has something to hide. It's an old psychology trick.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:13 pm 

I think it was Magnus that I was on his list, that recommended many products and said he is making profit of it - and that he would never recommend one he thought wasn't helpful. That's a fair approach.

The PUA/Seduction community has become a really disguasting thing. 95% of the products are useless and very smiliar, people just don't get real results with it becuase it's only a quick fix to one's lack of confidence, and they take advantage of people's desire to succeed in life by making lots of useless podcasts or mini-products that give them absolutely nothing.

I read Daniel Rose's "Sex God" book which is fantastic and I still highly recommend it, but I'm disappointed to see that he too is willing to take advantage of people. Maybe I'm expecting too much, though.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:29 pm 

lol I saw a few videos of that Sinn fucker hitting on girls at a bar and he comes off as totally gay...I gaurantee that guy never gets pussy!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."