Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am 
Site Admin

When Women Wanted Sex Much More Than Men
And how the stereotype flipped.

http://www.alternet.org/when-women-want ... paging=off

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:43 am 

As you know brother, little has changed if a woman is dealing with someone they actually WANT to fuck versus someone they feel they NEED to fuck for reasons other than sexual pleasure. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 am 

Have yet to experience a single instance of a woman wanting sex more than me. Or even wanting sex for just sexual pleasure. My observations so far tell me it doesn't exist.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:15 am 

ahk wrote:
Have yet to experience a single instance of a woman wanting sex more than me. Or even wanting sex for just sexual pleasure. My observations so far tell me it doesn't exist.
Chances are you haven't given them the space to allow it to manifest and then work it's way up to a fever pitch. ;)

Keep on livin, man...it happens. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:25 am 

Quote:
Later, women were considered to be temptresses who inherited their treachery from Eve. Their sexual passion was seen as a sign of their inferior morality, reason and intellect, and justified tight control by husbands and fathers. Men, who were not so consumed with lust and who had superior abilities of self-control, were the gender more naturally suited to holding positions of power and influence.
There's your answer ahk.

And quoted because it's a beautiful phrase.
Quote:
“The sexual impulse is so powerful in women that at certain periods of life its primitive force dominates her whole nature.”
Grinus :
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... eat#p19007
Quote:
If you have ever seen a woman go into heat, driven to get pregnant, you will have seen how powerful the effect is.

I have known no men who truly feel anything even closely related.

Their need for us is greater than our want for a bit of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:41 am 
Site Admin

Transmutation master:

Nicola Tesla.

8-)

And there are more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 pm 

@Dali : NIKOLA Tesla, with a K !!

Relevant (not particularly this topic, but this forum) article :
http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.fr/20 ... hy-he.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 pm 
Site Admin

GoldenBoy wrote:
@Dali : NIKOLA Tesla, with a K !!

Relevant (not particularly this topic, but this forum) article :
http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.fr/20 ... hy-he.html
Ok! K!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm 

I agree that we men can control our desires better. And that biology (i.e babies) is the only 'true desire' reason for sex. But this logical road leads away from the conclusion that women want sex more. Here's how:

The evolutionary reason for sex being enjoyable is to have babies. Men can have babies (i.e produce sperm) nearly all the time. About 3-4 hours after coming, we are ready again. Thus we are horny all the time. Thus we have lots of experience of control (and also an easy method of release).

Women can have babies (i.e ovulate) once a month. Thus they are horny (in heat) only around ovulation. A couple of days a month. Any other time they don't have the true desire for sex, just a desire to please and keep their man for security/provisioning (no passion, only calculation). Thus they have much less experience being horny and are less in control then (explains girls' cock-blocking, they're actually looking out for each other). They also have no real 'release' from horniness, just a passage in time, through the ovulation cycle.

I have seen women in heat. I recognize the signs. And I've seen how they are not able to control it. And don't even understand it. It's, in my experience/observation, occasional. And still less than what we men feel but are better able to control. The rest of the time, women are just being good actors. Giving space, in this context, is basically waiting for the women to hit the peak of their monthly cycle.

On top of all this, women nowadays use birth control pills as a matter of course, and then wonder where their sex drive went.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:35 pm 

Uh, both of my girlfriends wanted it way more than me lol. I'd be trying to relax or whatever after work and yeah, nothing to do with a specific time of month imo.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:56 pm 

Men's interest in fucking the same woman goes down pretty exponentially. Happens to women as well but much slower. It's called the Coolidge effect.
I'd say it was not true desire from the women, just them upping the 'reward' when they notice declining interest. Like I said, they are good actors, but actual signs of horniness are unmistakable once you know what it looks like.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:24 pm 

In general, women do want sex more than men do...but they rarely have to act on it because they usually have so many men offering dick to them that they never get the chance to 'look' like a nympho. As they age (and depending on a variety of factors), it starts to show a little more, like all of these middle aged female schoolteachers fucking their underage male students. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:28 pm 

Ahk, get what you're saying but look at it from the perspective of a woman getting fucked in all three holes as HER 'reward'. With this in mind at some point you'll be on the other side of the coin, and you will recognise the difference. It can actually get tiring.

And yes, broads definitely get more rabid just before their periods :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:57 pm 

Quote:
And yes, broads definitely get more rabid just before their periods
During too! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:19 am 

WARNING: LONG POST!
(who would've guessed? :P )

This is a pet peeve of mine, and was one of the things that I had in the back of my mind to post about, but for some reason kept putting it off.....

It has looooooooong been my (secret) contention that women want and enjoy sex FAR MORE than men, and that furthermore, this was common knowledge in times of antiquity; it is only in recent times that the MYTH of men wanting sex more than women has been propagated. Take for example http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiresias:
Quote:
In a separate episode,Tiresias was drawn into an argument between Hera and her husband Zeus, on the theme of who has more pleasure in sex: the man, as Hera claimed; or, as Zeus claimed, the woman, as Tiresias had experienced both [he had spent time as both a man and as a woman - roark]. Tiresias replied "Of ten parts a man enjoys one only."[11] Hera instantly struck him blind for his impiety. [women were pimping even back then :lol: - roark]
I have not had nearly as much sexual experiences as the average player, but my encounters with the few sexual partners I have had in my life have been more 'real' and therefore much more illuminating than the many that those wooly-minded, pussy-whipped manpussies have had, and I attribute this to:

- the fact that I sucked at conventional (Matrix) dating, and therefore gave up on it very early on, leaving me to focus only on situations where the woman was so enamoured with the man I am, and not on any bribery or coercion on my part, that she would be compelled not only to make the effort (there's that word 'space' again), but in some cases practically rape me.

- the fact that, once in these types of situations, since I did not choose the woman (sound familiar?) using guidelines programmed into me by the social matrix (she's blonde/has great tits/totally flat stomach etc), I was with a woman who chose me - even in a kiss, the difference between a woman who chooses you and one whom you choose is like night & day. So once in these types of situations, the reaction of the woman's body to me was breathtaking, and however flushed she was, so I would become (another favourite of this site - "mirror"). This would produce a high in me that felt sorta like a mild fever, but would result in taking me out of my mind and any notions of "performance" or "man, wait'll I tell the guys about this" and into the present. In this state it has never been an issue to "pull out" to prolong the experience, and to use my hands and my other senses to enjoy her body, and also thoroughly explore her "inner regions", finding spots that made her writhe in a mixture of pleasure and agony. A couple of years ago I read about the fabled g-spot, and also the "deep spot" that that David Shade guy talks about, and said to myself "so that's what they're called. Interesting."

The end result of this is relatively few sexual experiences which each left me totally drained (but feeling fulfilled rather than just 'satisfied'), with the woman wanting more and more (note: it's not just the sex act itself - these encounters implied to me that they cannot get enough of a truly patient man), to the point where I even once said to myself "I could never have a steady girlfriend. I cannot live at this pace - I would never get anything constructive done." Right now I can remember saying this while coming through my gate at 7 am in the morning, looking at the ripped front pocket of my shirt and my overall dishevelled state, knowing that I had to get ready to go to work, and I had not slept.

One woman once told me "You better resign yourself to calling in sick to work tomorrow, because you are going to fuck me FOREVER." :lol:

So whenever I am in a conversation and I hear the steak-eaters - whether symp or player - lamenting about how women don't like sex, I bite my tongue, but inwardly i'm pissing myself. [Note what I said about failing miserably at 'Matrix' dating: I now realise that this was a blessing in disguise, and am thankful for it.....]

Now let's turn this topic on its head:

The few times in the past that I have tried to discuss these types of experiences with other guys - to compare notes like women do among one another - to see if they have any other ways to make a woman lose total motor control of her body :lol: , I would meet with one of the two following responses:
- their eyes would glass over, their attention would start to wander to other things going on outside of our conversation (even if there is nothing going on around us), and they would rapidly lose interest in the conversation (my guess would be that their ego could not let them participate in this conversation, for obvious reasons :roll: ) [side note: one of these occasions I was in a bar, and midway through the discussion I realised the female bartender was within earshot, and was eavesdropping; when I looked at her, her eyes were all misty, and she was looking at me like I was a plate of food and she hadn't eaten in days :lol: . The dude I was talking to remained blissfully unaware of this, and he is a 'playa' :roll: ]

- they would tell me straight: "I don't care; once I come i'm happy."

SO: my theory is that although we know that women biologically crave and enjoy sex more than men do, if we assume that the type of men described above make up a large percentage of the male population, would this not have a dampening effect on their natural sex drive? And if we assume that a woman can only work herself up (it's all in the mind!) to this state for a REAL MAN (not alpha, not beta, but authentically, comfortably masculine) and there are so few around, could this not further undermine this libido?

Let's go even further: if the above is true, then would a woman not therefore come to the conclusion that if men are not worthwhile for sex (they have never experienced this level of arousal with any of the steak-eaters infesting the planet), then men are only worthwhile for SOCIAL value?

This is not to excuse women for manipulative behaviour; everyone has the right to CHOOSE how they react to their circumstances.....

"Temet Nosce"

Last edited by roark on Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:24 am 

Great points, roark. That's partly where I get a lot of my confidence from...because I KNOW that when I finally get around to having sex with a chick that the experience has a VERY good chance of being outerworldly to her...mostly because of the points you've made. I know that I'm bringing something to the table (bedroom?) that there is a very slim chance she has EVER experienced. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 am 

Thanks Kidd!! You know, as I am currently re-reading the older threads that I initially skimmed through, your complaints in some of these early posts about the sexual selfishness of men (and women too) reaaaaally resonate with me.....

Back to reading the archives. :lol:

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:30 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I know that I'm bringing something to the table (bedroom?) that there is a very slim chance she has EVER experienced. :twisted:
What's wrong with the table? ;)

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:24 am 

Well to me it is obvious that they crave sex:) there was once time I had some serious thyroid problems and was taking those goddamn pills... pills from hell... they completely messed up my hormones. I COULDN'T GET IT UP :D also no matter how little I ate or how much exercise i did i started to get fat. I couldn't fuck her properly and surprise surprise, she left me:D

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

Enlightening post roark :ugeek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.