Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:41 am 

I finished reading Esther's book today. Not a bad read. She has some valid points: men's belief of power & control is nothing, but an illusion. Although men are seemingly in charge on the outside woman are behind the scenes running the show, setting the standards.

I just finished it about an hour ago, so I still am disgusting it, but I will sure have some more insights in the near future.

One thing in the book that I couldn't understand was when she wrote of women being "raped":

Germaine Greer, for example, has enlightened readers of Playboy who might otherwise not have known that for a woman every sex act is a form of rape. Pg130

Any thoughts on this?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:43 am 

TheDude wrote:
Germaine Greer, for example, has enlightened readers of Playboy who might otherwise not have known that for a woman every sex act is a form of rape. Pg130

Any thoughts on this?
Yea I would also like to know what this means :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:06 pm 

TheDude wrote:

Any thoughts on this?
I think even though women enjoy sex if your not that guy who they would enjoy sex with they would basically call it rape.

For example at my job a co worker and her client were training and 2 guys were talking about how to use a piece of equipment. Both guys as a joke were saying maybe is something to give head with by a female. Both women were disgusted and offended and decided to tell the head P.T. Director about it.

To me I thought they were acting like spoiled brats that just wanted to start drama, but anyway that's my opinion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:39 pm 

Quote:
I think even though women enjoy sex if your not that guy who they would enjoy sex with they would basically call it rape.
Basically this. If a woman is with you expressly because of what you have not because of who you are, she has sex with you out of OBLIGATION, not DESIRE. I personally think that rape is too strong a word for it, because the sex is consensual...if I had to, I would term it more as "Obligatory Sex" or something of that nature. Rape means that a person is being sexually violated against their will.

If a conniving woman is sleeping with you hopefully get you whipped and gain access to the keys of your castle, she is still turned on during sex...but it it is not YOU that's turning her on...it's what she is hoping to get out of the deal. I am a lot like that myself that's how I know...ever since I've solidified in this mindset I have, I have a problem fucking with a chick that can only offer me pussy...if that's all she's bringing to the table, I really don't care HOW fine she is...and should I decide to "just have some fun because I can", I almost always end up regretting the encounter because I just feel like I'm "wasting dick" the whole time I'm doing it. :lol:

I'm sure 'Grinus can relate to that. ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:09 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
Basically this. If a woman is with you expressly because of what you have not because of who you are, she has sex with you out of OBLIGATION, not DESIRE. I personally think that rape is too strong a word for it, because the sex is consensual...if I had to, I would term it more as "Obligatory Sex" or something of that nature. Rape means that a person is being sexually violated against their will.

If a conniving woman is sleeping with you hopefully get you whipped and gain access to the keys of your castle, she is still turned on during sex...but it it is not YOU that's turning her on...it's what she is hoping to get out of the deal.
But so many women are doing this willingly, does that mean that so many women don't really enjoy sex?

what about a woman that marries a guy just for his money (or other status he has) and doesn't have sex on the side?

is she never going to really enjoy sex?

I don't get it man....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:12 pm 

Sniper wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

If a conniving woman is sleeping with you hopefully get you whipped and gain access to the keys of your castle, she is still turned on during sex...but it it is not YOU that's turning her on...it's what she is hoping to get out of the deal.
But so many women are doing this willingly, does that mean that so many women don't really enjoy sex?

what about a woman that marries a guy just for his money (or other status he has) and doesn't have sex on the side?

is she never going to really enjoy sex?

I don't get it man....
How do YOU know she's not having sex on the side? ;)

...and if not, I GUARANTEE she has an impressive collection of sex toys. :geek:

...and it's not that they don't enjoy sex...they just enjoy money and power MORE. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:20 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:

...and it's not that they don't enjoy sex...they just enjoy money and power MORE. :ugeek:
Oh I see. guess the pill got stuck in me :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:

So, Esther writing EVERY sex act is a form of OBLIGATION was a bit too extreme?

Kidd you talked about a women will have sex with you out of Desire or Obligation. For a her to desire you do you need to be your best self?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm 

TheDude wrote:

Kidd you talked about a women will have sex with you out of Desire or Obligation. For a her to desire you do you need to be your best self?
I think so. Women like to fuck even MORE than men do. Maybe she is correct tho in the context she was using it in...I haven't read that book so I can't say for sure. But if she meant that in the sense that all sex with a man they are trying to CONTROL, OWN, MANIPULATE and DOMINATE, then no, it wasn't too extreme...it was dead on. :ugeek:

You don't NEED to do ANYTHING for a woman to desire you. Enabling her to ACT on her desire for you is another matter entirely. :geek:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 pm 

TheDude wrote:

One thing in the book that I couldn't understand was when she wrote of women being "raped":

Any thoughts on this?
it was sarcasm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:11 pm 
Site Admin

TheDude wrote:
She has since gone back on this statement. Along with many others she made at the time.

As always there is an element of truth in the statement.

She was a radical feminist at the time remember.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 pm 

so let's switch 'rape' to "Obligatory Sex" which means that the woman doesn't enjoy it - like a hooker doesn't enjoy sex with most of her clients (and they don't 'rape' her)....

correct me if I'm wrong....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Very much so.
The Kidd!! wrote:
TheDude wrote:
Maybe she is correct tho in the context she was using it in...

But if she meant that in the sense that all sex with a man they are trying to CONTROL, OWN, MANIPULATE and DOMINATE, then no, it wasn't too extreme...it was dead on. :ugeek:
Sniper wrote:
so let's switch 'rape' to "Obligatory Sex"
She words it wrong. As is said 'obligatory sex' rather than rape...

however the woman creates the obligation then blames the man for it....
^^ This is the part that men need to see.
--
The Kidd!! wrote:
I have a problem fucking with a chick that can only offer me pussy...if that's all she's bringing to the table, I really don't care HOW fine she is...and should I decide to "just have some fun because I can", I almost always end up regretting the encounter because I just feel like I'm "wasting dick" the whole time I'm doing it. :lol:

I'm sure 'Grinus can relate to that. ;)
Oh I can, so much..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:00 am 

Women will find a way to enjoy it...even if they have to fantasize about being with me to do so. ;) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:49 am 

peregrinus wrote:
however the woman creates the obligation then blames the man for it....
^^ This is the part that men need to see.
yes defiantly esp. with the modern media who almost always puts the women as victims and the guys as evil...
it's like women are not held responsible for their choices - it's almost always somehow the man's fault.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 am 

peregrinus wrote:
She has since gone back on this statement. Along with many others she made at the time.

I tried very hard finding the article on this, but it has disappeared off the internet.

Here is however a small article from The Australian:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/na ... 5835358089

I'm just astonished why anybody would care what Germaine Greer has to say about anything at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:03 am 

Germaine Greer used to be a radical feminist in the 60's and 70's but later she admitted that feminism got it all wrong and she said that she is sorry she ever took part in it (in feminism)....

I had a link somewhere but I lost it.

anyway the point is: a lot of the so called radical feminists later realized that feminism as a movement to 'empower women' has failed because they did it wrong...

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:15 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
TheDude wrote:

I think so. Women like to fuck even MORE than men do. Maybe she is correct tho in the context she was using it in...I haven't read that book so I can't say for sure. But if she meant that in the sense that all sex with a man they are trying to CONTROL, OWN, MANIPULATE and DOMINATE, then no, it wasn't too extreme...it was dead on. :ugeek:

You don't NEED to do ANYTHING for a woman to desire you. Enabling her to ACT on her desire for you is another matter entirely. :geek:
Makes much more sense put that way. Thank you