Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 am 

Quote:
[ img ]
mix from pimp game + the Kidd.the book is OK. if it was cheaper I definitely buy it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:25 pm 
Yo Scottie,

Do you have the advanced 3 cd set for 21st Century Fox?

I'm talking about the interview with Paradise where he dropped some advanced game to extend the concepts in the book.

I can't find those cd's anywhere.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:53 am 
All I know is that the interviews were some limited edition shit.

Paradise wanted the people who bought his book early to have it when it came out.

If the interviews are anything like the book then the cd's are required viewing.

Ian Whitaker said they don't have anymore in stock, but that shit doesn't make sense because they kept a manuscript of the book.

I've had no luck in getting in contact with Paradise. I would love to get my hands on those cd's and get my hands on the posts from LJones that Paradise has printed and saved for his information collection.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 pm 

You guys are relying too much on new reading material, the 'next best thing'.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 pm 

by a show of hands , who can tell me what the god father of the game said about Pimping :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 am 

Prodigy wrote:
by a show of hands , who can tell me what the god father of the game said about Pimping :geek:
Pimps up, Hoz down!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:06 am 

Alchemist wrote:
I enjoy new perspectives...doesn't mean I depend on them :geek:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am 

Morpheus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
I was reffering to rdk and scottie, not you.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:39 pm 

^ Slow your roll there player... Scottie Pimpin' doesn't need to depend on anyone or anything to achieve success. My consistent curiousity is what even got me to this point, so i'm just gonna keep it pushin'.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:50 pm 
Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Dude, you really don't know what I do. Sorry, I can't put my ego down on this shit right here.

I have to defend myself because that's some bullshit from what you think my reality is. That is not some shit that is even close to my reality.

Drop the assumptions. I go to the best school in the fucking United States.

It takes the average student 40-50 hours to complete their work.

I cut the time in half for myself because I so damn organized. That's the only reason I have time to check the forum as much as I do.

I'm planning a study abroad trip to the Czech Republic, and that trip will take up the next 3-6 months of my life.

I'm editing, yes fucking editing, one my professor's articles that was published for one the top sociological journals in the country.

I'm also helping him write his next book.

I'm working a research proposal that could turn into my first book. That proposal is going to dictate the next 3 months of my living situation.

I've got 3 bitches that I'm consistently fucking.

I got one bitch that's two inches away from becoming the turned out bitch that's bringing me new bitches.

That bitch, that I just mentioned, is attending an open house event for New York University to get familiar with the PHD program that she just got accepted to.

I'm helping her go through different living plans and living arrangements for different areas in New York.

Needless to say, I just received a place to lay my head, where the door is always open, for LIFE.

Right now I don't even fucking need cash because my girls are getting all the small shit that I need in my life.

The first thing that I do whenever I have a serious question is to go to my uncle who has game and life experiences out the ass.

I ask questions on this forum if I can't get the answers from him or come up with them myself.

I'm helping my mother start a company, and we're preparing for an upcoming symposium that's looking to fund companies in the range from 500K to 20 million.

I'm working on three different reports for to present to possible investors, possible customers, and future staff for the company: A marketing report, assignments of important contacts, and strategic product components and projected direction.

I meet on a regular basis with investors, mentors, and confidants that can help me in my life goals.

Right now, I'm also planning my spring break trip from college.

I have about 7 bitches in and around my hometown that I'm going through my old notes about so that I pick up where I left off with them.

They said they were fine with getting a piece of time when I fly in. Some of them haven't even been able to wait for me to contact them.

I'm only scanning and uploading other pimp books for the repository so that new members don't have to go searching everywhere.

The 3 cd set called "The Ultimate Interview" is a limited edition interview with Paradise about the concepts in the book. That interview was published more than 7 years ago so that information isn't new.

It's some shit that I should have been able to purchase when I got the book.

It's also an interview so I can listen to it while doing other things.

I have one book that I read on a consistent basis, 21st Century Fox. I only read Paradise's work consistently because he's a great author that knows how to make you come back to a book and find something new from it.

I read that shit on a consistent basis, but I haven't touched the book in 6 months. So what does that tell you about what

I read concerning bitches? :ugeek:

You know what one of my female friends here asked me, that I'm not fucking?

"WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO?"

Bitches really appreciate my time. They love it when they get a full day with me, and they have a love/hate relationship

with having to wait for me to finish some paper, some proposal, some email, some call, some text, some shower, some

food, some letter, some report, some sleep, and some drink (because I party as hard as I work).

Now do you really think that I'm out for some new reading material? :lol:

I wouldn't have time to crack the pages or wipe the dust off the fucking cover.

Even if I fail at everything I'm aiming to accomplish, I'm still out here working on making my life a Utopia. :mrgreen:

Check the picture. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Scottie Pimpin' wrote:
^ Slow your roll there player... Scottie Pimpin' doesn't need to depend on anyone or anything to achieve success. My consistent curiousity is what even got me to this point, so i'm just gonna keep it pushin'.
Ok, ok, ok... :|

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:22 pm 

@rkd

he was not putting you down man. :|
he just thought that maybe you are looking too hard, like me for example:

in the past I used to read tons of PUA shit always looking for the next best thing that's going to make me a super alpha. I also love reading and learning new stuff I just used to spend too much time reading PUA shit instead of reading books that are worth reading...

But if you enjoy reading the pimp books and you do it for fun that's awesome. 8-)

if your uncle likes to talk about these topics, why don't you invite him to join us?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:15 pm 

I have to tip my hat to you rkd. sounds like he got himself a full plate. good that he's trying to get his mind right in other arenas too. :mrgreen:

oh yeah. Alchemist DID NOT mean anything by what he said.
the reason I had asked the previous question was because Iceberg said "pimping is for the young guys , the stupid kind"! dig that.

oh yeah. Pimps up Hoez Down.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm 
@ Sniper

Point taken.

My uncle won't step foot on some shit like this. I already asked him to join another forum and he laughed at me.

A. He's a felon.
B. He thinks anyone spending time on the internet is a nerd
C. He thinks if he can't get money, women, or work from the shit then it's not worth messing with.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:36 pm 

rkd1990 wrote:
C. He thinks if he can't get money, women, or work from the shit then it's not worth messing with.
too bad, the internet is the best medium to reach the mass and awaken men....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:05 am 

Needless to say, I actually own a hard copy of this book...autographed no less. ;)

I think it's an excellent read. :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 am 

Alchemist wrote:
Morpheus wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
Oh ok.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:35 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Needless to say, I actually own a hard copy of this book...autographed no less. ;)

I think it's an excellent read. :mrgreen:
I just got finished giving Space Age Pimping a through read. It's a great book on counter manipulation against whorish conduct however, I wouldn't call it pimp game. I think the book is more a treaty on gigolo game than anything. I feel PI game is more ...proactive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 pm 
Site Admin

For the record, not felling.
Role reversal is pimp tight by definition.

A pimp is really a whore who has reversed the game on whores. So, be sweet as scratch, no sweeter, and always stick a whore for a bundle before you sex her. A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. Don't let them "Georgia" you. Always get your money in front just like a whore.

-"Baby Jones" to Slim
Iceberg Slim - Pimp the Story of my life.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:51 am 

Dali wrote:
Role reversal is pimp tight by definition.
Just came across that :
Quote:
"A pimp is really a whore who has reversed the game on whores."
[Iceberg Slim - Pimp]

It just takes one simple thing to become "good with women": Act like one.

Most guys approach the d/m/ating scene with a "fake-it-till-you-make-it-attitude" of the wrong kind. They have realized that "chicks dig jerks", so they try to be one.

A lot of bullshit advice out there tell guys to think "what would an asshole do?" accordingly. And they fail. And keep failing as women see right through their facade.

The key is to ask yourself "what would a woman do?"

Here are some behavioral differences between guys and women that exemplify my point:

Women are not afraid to talk to strangers.
"Approach anxiety" is something so completely male, women simple do not get it. Not approaching a woman who looks at you is seen as a rejection or extreme cowardice. Women have never experienced an inhibition to talk to strangers. Women talk. All the time. Just see what happens at the register of the local grocery store. Women enjoy social interactions. They are not afraid of it. This is true for the most socially awkward female (women never think of themselves as being socially awkward - they always attribute it to the situation and/or people they interact with). An attractive guy is someone who talks to whomever, whenever - just like a chatty chick.

Women are testing/seemingly selective
As stage two put it - a woman posing a provocative question is not just sassy. It is a magic weapon. The man can be Brad Pitt in person - if he falters, reacts emotionally or even just in the socially accepted (expected) way to her test, she will lose attraction. The result is that women can turn any attractive member of the opposite sex into an unattractive person in an instant. It is like turning a hot 9 into an ugly fat chick with the snap of a finger. This mechanism (while also being a curse to any horny girl who just wants to get laid) gives women a tremendous advantage in the mating game. Most men cannot help but feeling attracted to all the pretty girls around him. Women feel that there are very few attractive men out there - and hence seem more selective (even when their actually needy enough to go home fist themselves). A man who is able to not just fall for a woman's looks, but testing her words and actions with the true intend of rejecting her for a mere sentence he dislikes is irresistible to a woman. Again, note that most women do not realize that the interactions leading to sex are not relevant for a man's attraction. If you do not (give her the impression) that she needs to "qualify" and can lose you any moment by failing to respond wittily, she will assume that something is seriously wrong with you (since the opposite is so second nature to her), exactly as in the case when you did not even approach.

Sex is no big deal to women
This one is key, too. If you talk about sex before it happened, you are out. Sex is something "that happens". Dogs that bark, don't bite. Women love men who are casual about sex. This does not mean that women do not attach meaning to sex. Sex can be the deepest emotional experience to a woman she ever had (that's why the tears after orgasm). However, women are very well able to dissociate sex - even very satisfying sex - from making love. A woman will have no inhibitions to sex a guy who does not seem to be confused about the two. But if she assumes the guy is not the kind of man who just gets fucked, but needs emotion and relationships to get to that point - she will not sleep with him unless it is in that framework. Women enjoy men who are "liberal" in their sexual attitude.

Women are empathetic and emotional
This one may be surprise for guys who read a lot of PUA literature. Isn't a man supposed to be all masculine/macho?
Having no sign of feelings can be attractive to a woman indeed.
But a man who is (feigning) deep emotional experience while not being emotional (i.e. fully in control of his feelings) is the non plus ultra for any woman. Mind you, what a woman wants is both: a inseminating alpha with sociopathic traits and a caring beta with a big heart. Getting both at the same time is what women call romance.
the fact that this is simply not achievable in practice (because any alpha becoming beta is not alpha anymore) does not matter to female fantasy. This is why romance novels and chick flicks end at the wedding day - the woman does not even need to think about the betaization of the guy who was moronic enough to commit and thereby give up his "unattainable" status.
Simulating "beta" moments while remaining alpha is an art - and a lethal weapon for women craving commitment. Alphas can keep several women in their harem for long periods of time by quenching the beta-thirst of the women they met with alpha posture.

Women are irrational when it comes to sex/relationships
What drives most men insane, can be used for your own advantage. Stop assuming logic when it comes to sical interactions. Break the rules. Do not repond in predicatble ways. Never. The result will be tremendous attraction. This is what women call a "mysterious" man.
This is how most guys fail during pickup and later on in relationships:
SHE: Did you just check out her ass?
YOU: (looking at her) I was just - no. I didn't!
This is the correct way of dealing with the situation
SHE: Did you just check out her ass?
YOU: (looking at her) I was just - did someone recommend that eye liner to you or did you select it yourself?
Do not be afraid to be childish. Ever seen how women start smiling when everyone around seems happy - just because of that (like little kids)?
If you suggest to go "oustide and roll down the nearest hill", because "you feel like it", women assume that you are an adventurous man, mysterious and spontaneous. You will not be seen as what you are that moment - a child.

Women do not worry
Guys worry about carreer, money, mortgages and their dicks. Women do not worry about their lives. Women mind what others think of them. Women do think about what to wear and what to eat. But they do not worry about existential crashes and crises. Most women feel like there are people (mostly men) in their lives who will "fix things" if they go wrong. There will always be a daddy. Women need a dense social network - and assume that their "connections", not the money or carreer is what ensures that life's obstacles will be dealt with. Having a similar aura of carelessness is appealing to women. Unless you are supposed to be the guy who "fixes" things for her (which turns you unattractive).

These are just a few examples of how a (masculine) man can gain points by taking on some feminine behaviors.

These behaviors (i.e. being emotional, silly and careless) will work all the way to the bedroom despite the fact that even bisexual women crave masculinity once their pants are down. It is important to find the right balance between male and female behavior to not miss the tipping point, but as a general rule - the more masculine you are naturally, the more you will gain from employing female behaviors once in a while.
Source :D