Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:34 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Payback
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm 

So there was the gal I started few topics about if you guys remember... Thing is that we have mutual friends, tons, and one told me she's not going out because I'm with them all the time.

So I wanted to settle things, tell her I don't really mind her being there, I won't insult her or anything.. So I texted her online.

Me: Hey, you could have gone out with us yesterday, it was fun
And don't mind me, I don't mind you being there, I won't talk shit or anything.
Her: well yes I get but, but I'm sorry, I just can't be in your pressence, it's destroying me.
Me: Really ? Didn't really expect that, I though I'm just pissing you off. :D
Her: well on one side, I can't stand some things you do, some things about your character, but.. I don't know, lately I've been thinking about you sometimes, in a good way. we've had good moments together and it's just tearing my heart.. I'd rathet let it be just one-sided view on it, that let it destroy me completely
(Last sentence may not make sense, had no idea how to translate well)

It's few months since the breakup, and when we broke up, I told myself this gal is going to want me back, sooner or later.

People keep telling me I'm always right about these things, yesterday friend told me "Holy shit fufe, whatever you say, it comes true within a month !"

I'm finally starting to feel confident in my ability about this shit.

Post subject: Re: Payback
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm 

sweet 8-)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:58 pm 

Remember what Kidd said about the 'breakup'?.

Looks like she's feeling regrets. :twisted:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm 
Site Admin

I am thinking it was this topic: Indifferent too much ? ( http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1330 )

I suggest you re-read that thread with the benefit of hindsight and comment on your thoughts now.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:49 pm 

peregrinus wrote:
I am thinking it was this topic: Indifferent too much ? ( http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1330 )

I suggest you re-read that thread with the benefit of hindsight and comment on your thoughts now.
Yeah fufe...do that shit. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:25 pm 

Thanks guys

Ok. One thing, about Barca in the thread - He says he likes to be emotional and feelings in relationship so he can't be indifferrent - I'm 100% sure now, you can be indifferent in relationship and still be more about emotion and feeling than thinking and logical.

I don't know what to tell you guys really.. Apart from the thing that Kidd was right :D

I don't want this gal, not anymore. I don't plan on contacting her again, I'm leaving it be as it is.

I suspect me, when I told her "If we break up, I'm sure you will date many guys, how many you'd like.. But you will see that quantity is not quality and you will think about me, you will see". I was right then.. Probably planted a seed in her head

This gal is not good match for me. I will meet somebody more suited.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:41 pm 

Quote:
I don't know what to tell you guys really.. Apart from the thing that Kidd was right :D
You may find this hard to believe, but I usually am about these kinds of things. ;)

But UGH!...having to glance over Barca's bullshit again was not fun! What happened to Mr. Sensitivity anyway? :|

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:18 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
You may find this hard to believe, but I usually am about these kinds of things. ;)

But UGH!...having to glance over Barca's bullshit again was not fun! What happened to Mr. Sensitivity anyway? :|

I've seen him on here yesterday I guess he just looks at the posts nowadays and speaking of missing people what ever happened to Dr. Awesome?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:36 pm 

fufe wrote:
Ok. One thing, about Barca in the thread - He says he likes to be emotional and feelings in relationship so he can't be indifferrent - I'm 100% sure now, you can be indifferent in relationship and still be more about emotion and feeling than thinking and logical.
nice fufe but I don't understand the above ^^
care to explain what you mean?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:09 pm 

Resonance wrote:
I've seen him on here yesterday I guess he just looks at the posts nowadays and speaking of missing people what ever happened to Dr. Awesome?
he will be back... ;)
I wonder where LM (Little monster) is.....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:28 pm 

Quote:
I wonder where LM (Little monster) is.....
I think LM realized just how brutally honest we can be on here and rolled out. Probably not used to this atmosphere but that's just my opinion and assumption.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:33 pm 

Resonance wrote:
I think LM realized just how brutally honest we can be on here and rolled out. Probably not used to this atmosphere but that's just my opinion and assumption.
well she did come from Zan's boat where women are treated like 'sacred'

Edit: well all women are agents so it makes sense why she couldn't fit here.
But if someone like Esther was here maybe she would fit just fine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:50 pm 

yeah, I was thinkin about these people recently. LM just ran away like a wild Pokemon Trainer brought her here and she just ran. sure can't stand this here skull pimpin :mrgreen:

Happy birthday to Dr. Awesome, woo hoo :!: , ummm, argh, umm :evil: cant remember what I was typin.

oh yeah. fufe , explain the bit Sniper highlighted. are you balanced enough to handle all those things?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm 

The fact that PKMN brought her here shows how far off base he was. Took him awhile to realize it, but there are somethings that people can't tell you. Let's hope he stays on the red pill path. 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:35 pm 

Quote:
Hahaha, Mr. Sensitivity is right here :) . I just took a quick look at that thread. Compared to now, yes, it looks like i didn't really understand the indifference concept back then.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:46 pm 
Site Admin

Barca wrote:
Compared to now, yes, it looks like i didn't really understand the indifference concept back then.
Sounds like progress :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 pm 

Barca wrote:
Quote:
Hahaha, Mr. Sensitivity is right here :) . I just took a quick look at that thread. Compared to now, yes, it looks like i didn't really understand the indifference concept back then.
Well howdy do to you too! :lol:

So...care to share with the rest of the class how your mindset has evolved from then till now? I take it the words me and the fellas typed last year make a lot more sense this year? :geek:

[ img ]

...still got that seat. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:28 pm 

Barca wrote:
Compared to now, yes, it looks like i didn't really understand the indifference concept back then.
I told you back then (on our pm exchange) that it will all make sense in the future. I'm glad you are starting to see it. Don't worry It took me time (and sometimes pain) to understand some things too, it's not always a sweet ride but one must go through.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 pm 

Sure.

It looks to me that you guys make choices in relationships according to logic and thinking things out.. I tend to make decisions based on my feeling about the situation, what do I "feel" from another person, what do I see in their eyes, etc, this being said, I believe you can still be indifferent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:49 pm 

I'd like to ask you guys if you see my rather feeling personality as more of disadvantage or advantage.. when I talk about this, most guys have no idea what I'm talking about, but gals get it and when I talk about relationship stuff, they very often tell me I'm taking words from their mouth. Often I feel the same when they tell their opinion..