Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Approval
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:53 am 
I"ve been reading the kidd material on here about approval seems kind of basic. I will be very brief since im writing from my phone. What are ways to be less needy, I know you said be your best friend and go into your subscious mind to find out why you need approval. What my question is do you have a exercise you can do because I feel your material lacks depth in this subject thanks and anyone else can jump in on the subject.

Post subject: Re: Approval
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:24 am 
Site Admin

One thing is saying you are not consiously seeking approval, and that you grasp it as a concept, rather what you do in your mind is trivialize it... the other whole different approach and the real effective one is to EXPERIENCE and seeing unimportance the approval seeking thing.

Maybe you are not digging deeper in your issues. Really you don't need an ebook of 395 pages nice cover and with 25 excersices within to give some "depth" to the writings of this gentleman, really: "all the basics are in there" but you have to discover how it works for to yourself, or maybe his writings won't work for your type of personality, who knows. Expecting being spoon fed is one of the traps one falls ocasionally, because you see, the real thing is that one must interpret what we read through our own filters, and decide what's best without being selective to the truth.

Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:35 am 
Im just asking for a different approach than kidds not everyone can tap into their subscious mind at will. I dont know seems like some new age bullshit. If I tell you you can get women by looking at rainbows at night and only I can see it you would think Im lying. This is a forum its used for discussion what you are telling me is not helpful. Im not looking for magic pills Im willing to work on it and me asking is proof.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Thebest wrote:
Im just asking for a different approach than kidds not everyone can tap into their subscious mind at will. I dont know seems like some new age bullshit. If I tell you you can get women by looking at rainbows at night and only I can see it you would think Im lying. This is a forum its used for discussion what you are telling me is not helpful. Im not looking for magic pills Im willing to work on it and me asking is proof.
I don't know Thebest..., maybe you didn't read well my last post. As I say the basic stuff is here, and ever more deep themes I don't even see the relation with me...

Maybe it's some new age bullshit... who knows... the thing is if it worked for other guys... well good for them, poor you. Get over it.

For example let me tell you my experience, to get help from my subconsious mind or to know more and untangle some mind-knots and to trace back the "issues", I relay more in the interpretation of my dreams and his symbolisms (meaning while sleeping) than tapping the subconsious, never worked for me tough... but how many times I tried it?, well let's see, maybe once or two and I modified the formula... so is it my fault or the lack of persistance with the method?... oh boy... get to sue this bastards for wasting my time, don't cha think? :roll:

Other point I know what your thinking, I'm not defending this guys, hey they hardly need help, this are grown up boys other point; I'm not attaching the responsability onto them if the method or techniques they suggested did not worked for me, that's childish and immature, not saying you are, only I think is percieved like this. If that technique won't helped me, then it didn't work on me, so? I just dropped and seek an alternative, or try again some other time... and, how bad do you want this? :|

Remember Thebest, this dudes try to help here in the forum and did not charge a dime for that free instructions unless some serious and more personal questions where to be asked. To me sound like you are bitching about some random shit. So discover another method or send a PM to that specific guy asking that specific question.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 pm 

Thebest wrote:
What are ways to be less needy, I know you said be your best friend and go into your subscious mind to find out why you need approval. What my question is do you have a exercise you can do
well my friend: how about reading those books that we talked about on the treasure chest?
and seeing the videos that I posted from http://www.manwomanmyth.com/
also on the treasure chest?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 pm 

Thebest wrote:

Happi New day!
The best, what it do? here is a link to a very insightful thread:http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... bconscious

you are quite incorrect in thinking that it is some new age bullshit. no bullshit around hear. :lol:
everyone can tap their subconscious if they really want to. all you need to do is follow the "yellow brick road"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

TheBest: ask yourself why you are needy?
What is the approval you seek?
What hole in yourself are you attempting to get filled by others?

In answering the above the answers to your question will be quite obvious...

And.. the link prodigy posted

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm 

Quote:
I dont know seems like some new age bullshit. If I tell you you can get women by looking at rainbows at night and only I can see it you would think Im lying.
What a way to bring in the new year...with new blood saying old shit. :lol:

Ain't no Hooey around these parts, non-believer...and just because YOU can't see the 'rainbows' doesn't mean that I am the ONLY one who can. ;)

I wasn't born with this ability...I worked long and hard to develop it. You can do it too if you want to bad enough...but this shit doesn't happen overnight. :geek:

By the way...welcome to the forum, I guess. :mrgreen:

A word of advice...less questioning, more reading. As 'Grinus stated alluded to, spend your time introspecting rather than non-believing. :ugeek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:10 pm 
Thank you peregrinus and all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:14 pm 
Kidd, Im not doubting you. It's just kind of a easy route to say oh tap into your subscious. It's like someone asking for a million dollars, dream mansion, get laid everynight, or whatever else someone wants I can just say tap into your subscious and a person wont know what the hell Im talking about.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:36 pm 

Thebest wrote:
Kidd, Im not doubting you. It's just kind of a easy route to say oh tap into your subscious. It's like someone asking for a million dollars, dream mansion, get laid everynight, or whatever else someone wants I can just say tap into your subscious and a person wont know what the hell Im talking about.
Just saying...calling my stuff 'new age bullshit' sounds like doubt to me! :mrgreen:

If you poke about a bit more, you will see that nowhere do I purport that it is easy. Quite effective, yes...but easy? Never. :geek:

You'll have a lot of pride swallowing and personal demon meeting and greeting to do before you can even touch bases with your own psyche on a meaningful level. The sooner you get started, the sooner you finish. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:40 pm 

@Thebest

Tapping into your subconscious and getting to the core of your own issues is a deep and powerful experience (when you get to that point) and there's nothing easy about it, if anything it's one of the hardest things you will ever do in your life.

It doesn't end there either....

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:42 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Thebest wrote:
Just saying...calling my stuff 'new age bullshit' sounds like doubt to me! :mrgreen:

If you poke about a bit more, you will see that nowhere do I purport that it is easy. Quite effective, yes...but easy? Never. :geek:

You'll have a lot of pride swallowing and personal demon meeting and greeting to do before you can even touch bases with your own psyche on a meaningful level. The sooner you get started, the sooner you finish. 8-)
Thebest it is agreed that there is nothing easy about facing your own demons let alone being on the same side with them. We are creatures of habit this will take time to do The method itself is simple which is great its the simple things that are most effective but you have got to do this or these bitches will forever control you in the head games.

This far from new age what this is is discovering yourself and freeing up limiting beliefs ultimately it will be this that will free you, if tha'ts what you want.