Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:25 pm 

you wrote:

'When she calls, get that bitch to tell you her life story (she probably will anyway). After she does that, she will feel closer to you and all that stuff....'

Many times I have listened to women's stories and ended up in the 'friend zone' as a result....
So how did you listen to women's stories and not end up being in the friend zone?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:42 am 

Sniper wrote:
you wrote:

'When she calls, get that bitch to tell you her life story (she probably will anyway). After she does that, she will feel closer to you and all that stuff....'

Many times I have listened to women's stories and ended up in the 'friend zone' as a result....
So how did you listen to women's stories and not end up being in the friend zone?
The difference is, my friend, that YOU picked the woman. When the woman picks YOU, then the magic happens. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
When the woman picks YOU, then the magic happens. 8-)
Absolutely :)

For some reason picking the woman ALWAYS felt wrong to me, on a real gut level. Give them the space to pick you, do not desert them but do not hound and harry them.

Fishing is a real good analogy and your presence in the world is the bait, they are the fish, it is their job to be tempted by the bait into biting.. You do not force a fish to eat the bait when fishing do you?

[YOU are the stimulus, THEY are the response]

--

Ok, addition here, to try and explain things on a base level:
THEY want the best seed they can get, if you have that seed they will try to convince you to give it to them. They will go to extraordinary lengths when they have picked you, far beyond what most men consider to be persistent, they will be very determined and focused.
They have far fewer chances to have a good child with good genetics than you as a man do, so it is in their favour to be picky and pick well. Present yourself to the world as a good choice (not socially or on a society level, on a natural level) and they will pick you.

When they see a man who shows them the right things that ticks their boxes it is a really powerful thing for them, they WANT his seed, they are driven to get it, rationality and logic go out of the window.

Their boxes may not make sense to you, they may not even make sense to them. On a natural biological level they do make sense to her genes.

--

When you pick her and listen to her, you are another person listening to what she wants to talk about, another way to 'vent' or 'offload' some of her emotion. She is not investing in you, you are just there, if it was not you it would be someone else.

When she picks you and you are listening to her, you are expressing interest by spending time actually listening to her(You do not have to). She is spending that time INVESTING in you. She is not talking from the same place as the other option, she is explaining herself, what makes her tick, what she is like, trying to find commonalities and connection with you.

She does this to try and build a bond with you, so that you will pick her (She has already picked you).

It is a totally different dynamic.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 am 

OK I see. Thanks guys :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:23 pm 

Pereginus, when I get rich, I'm gonna hire you to be my official elaborator...I couldn't have explained that better myself! :mrgreen:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:45 pm 
haha you two are such a team. Right on the mark! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:32 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Pereginus, when I get rich, I'm gonna hire you to be my official elaborator...I couldn't have explained that better myself! :mrgreen:
:lol: as long as you can afford me, I am up for that :) possibilities for fun there
djl wrote:
haha you two are such a team. Right on the mark! :D
I find this amusing, having never had a conversation with Kidd or communicated outside of this forum. A natural team perhaps...
I will agree there seems to be some synchronicity in our thoughts on certain areas. This has been noticeable to both of us from what I have seen.

I'll have to get around to reading your pimposophy soon Kidd, to see just what you put in it.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:25 am 
peregrinus wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
When the woman picks YOU, then the magic happens. 8-)
Absolutely :)

For some reason picking the woman ALWAYS felt wrong to me, on a real gut level. Give them the space to pick you, do not desert them but do not hound and harry them.

Fishing is a real good analogy and your presence in the world is the bait, they are the fish, it is their job to be tempted by the bait into biting.. You do not force a fish to eat the bait when fishing do you?

[YOU are the stimulus, THEY are the response]

--

Ok, addition here, to try and explain things on a base level:
THEY want the best seed they can get, if you have that seed they will try to convince you to give it to them. They will go to extraordinary lengths when they have picked you, far beyond what most men consider to be persistent, they will be very determined and focused.
They have far fewer chances to have a good child with good genetics than you as a man do, so it is in their favour to be picky and pick well. Present yourself to the world as a good choice (not socially or on a society level, on a natural level) and they will pick you.

When they see a man who shows them the right things that ticks their boxes it is a really powerful thing for them, they WANT his seed, they are driven to get it, rationality and logic go out of the window.

Their boxes may not make sense to you, they may not even make sense to them. On a natural biological level they do make sense to her genes.

--

When you pick her and listen to her, you are another person listening to what she wants to talk about, another way to 'vent' or 'offload' some of her emotion. She is not investing in you, you are just there, if it was not you it would be someone else.

When she picks you and you are listening to her, you are expressing interest by spending time actually listening to her(You do not have to). She is spending that time INVESTING in you. She is not talking from the same place as the other option, she is explaining herself, what makes her tick, what she is like, trying to find commonalities and connection with you.

She does this to try and build a bond with you, so that you will pick her (She has already picked you).

It is a totally different dynamic.
I think I'm missing the fishing example. I've always understood myself as the bait. Yet the world is the bait?

As the fisherman, I reel the woman in. The line has tension and slack. With tension, I give slack. With slack, I give tension and pull.

Should I look at the non-judgmental character trait I mentioned in another thread as the bait to which caught the fish.

It seems that is the natural essence from which interest in listening in the woman is derived from within in me. Uhhhh, I said that wrong, but the idea is clear?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 pm 

I find it strange that nobody has answered this simple question. Maybe it was already answered over PM, but whatever.
Slim Titan wrote:
I think I'm missing the fishing example. I've always understood myself as the bait. Yet the world is the bait?
I think you're either skimming or over-thinking.
peregrinus wrote:
Your presence is indeed the bait.
Slim Titan wrote:
Should I look at the non-judgmental character trait I mentioned in another thread as the bait to which caught the fish.

It seems that is the natural essence from which interest in listening in the woman is derived from within in me.
I'm going to try to translate this. Are you saying: "I think the non-judgmental character trait, which I mentioned in another thread, is the reason I have an interest in listening to the woman."?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:35 pm 

Ray, maybe no one answered because there's not actually a question there. Or if there is, they couldn't understand just what in the hell it is....