Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:19 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 am 

Libertas wrote:
We are lacking something and have constantly the feeling of it, nurished by our biological condition as well. This needyness or sense of lack is artificial in my opinion. We are whole, complete men from the start. Everything else is social BS, because it makes us chase things or people to satisfy our ego that tells us constanty to get the quick fix. Getting a quick fix is getting what you want instead of feeling whole and complete in peace wherever you are.
We have our biological want - to have sex. But it's a Want not a Need, recently I have decided to go for a while without sex. So far I don't feel like I Need it. Sure I want it from time to time but I don't Need it.

The same goes for 'Needing' lots of money, new cars, a huge house and etc...
it's Ok to want all those things but you don't Need them.

We have talked about this in other threads:

What you Need to survive is: food, water & sunshine. The rest is just Wants not Needs...

the orginal purpose of having sex is to have kids and ensure that the human race will keep
going. But because it's fun and women know how much it means to Men they found a way to use our biological want for sex to get what they want. And it turns out it has been like this for a long time (way before the 90's...)

peregrinus and The Kidd had a time that they went without sex and as you can see they are still alive and well :)

As a sidenote, I was talking about this with a friend of mine...

He told me that:

in Germany a police officer once said, that women shouldnt "dress sexy" (like sluts), if they want to avoid being raped.

This remark of the police officer caused an unprecedented uproar in the feminist community.

What did the feminists and women do? Well, now they deliberately and exaggeratedly "dressed like sluts" - claiming that "victims" cannot be made responsible for their own "misery"...

I told him:

feminists know that women have power over men by dressing like sluts
so some of them actually Encourage women to dress like sluts. And when men come out and say that it's not right- the feminists attack the men.

*This is not about "equality" as Men don't dress like sluts, It's about keeping their power over Men...

I beleive that there will be much less rape if women didn't dress like sluts however women know that it gives them power over men so they don't care. And if there is rape- the feminists will always blame the Men not the women....

And it's not just about how they dress... Women learn from a young age how to move parts of their body in ways that men will get aroused\ turned on. She wrote that in 'the manipulated men'.

a woman can dress normally but have a 'slut walk' for example- and sometimes that's enough to turn men on. I assume that the 'slut walk' (as an example) was around even before the 70's or the 60's....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:31 am 

They took something natural (our biological and physiological urges) and leveraged them against us.

The neediness is artifical in the sense that it's not natural, one can liken it to an addiction to cigarettes or junk food, except more extreme, men are not meant to be needy but the programming is so subtle and comes from so many angles that we begin to believe it's right to care who a woman sleeps with, all the angry reactions from guys in movies, all these songs about love at first sight etc. it gets to the emotions and controls the ego from there.

It's only real in the sense that the mind makes it real.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 am 

Alchemist wrote:
the programming is so subtle and comes from so many angles that we begin to believe it's right to care who a woman sleeps with, all the angry reactions from guys in movies, all these songs about love at first sight etc. it gets to the emotions and controls the ego from there.

well since the programming makes most men into symps, what often happens is that a Man will give so much value to the woman so of course it will piss him off if she walks away or cheat.

If Men knew that they should only give as much value as they receive then this would not happen. But like you said: because of programming most men give much more to the woman than they receive from her- and once something goes wrong they say: how could that bitch do that to me when I gave her so much....

since the programming is all around us and very subtle it's hard to wake men up 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:19 pm 

since it's all around us, you have to practive observations skills all the time+ having a life which is not depended on women.

There are many agents (mostly Women) that will always try to pull you back to the matrix because inside - it's their world.

The way I see it, the feminists are the biggest:

[ img ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:33 pm 

I've recently figured out interesting paradox, which is relevant so I'm going to share it with you guys now.

It's in relationship with today's male "wish" to not be free, as Esther wrote in her book. They way I see it, is that we (men) are programmed by social matrix to believe that we are not complete, good enough, etcetera, when we don't have women, sex. That's one part. The other part is, that when the man say somethin like that line "You are making me complete", he is not only giving his power away, he is giving away his freedom. Because of the dependance of his happiness on something (woman this case),in the end, he's losing his freedom because of it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:11 pm 

They're actually the architect, manipulating men into believing they're the architect.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:22 pm 

Esther wrote in her book something about Men's freedom. I don't remember exacly what she wrote, but I do recall something like this:

When a child grows up he usually has his mother & father to set him rules and boundariess and give him guidance.
Most children are raised by their mothers so I guess in this case it's more the mother than the father....

Then when he grows up and moves away from his parents house- he finally experiences freedom.

But then he sees that too much freedom is not safe and he looks for someone to give him
rules, boundariess and guidance again...

In the past when people were more religious, Men found those rules, boundariess and guidance in religion.

Today since most Men are not religious and need boundariess, rules and guidance-
they find a woman to do that. That's why Men do what women tell them to do- at the cost of their own happiness.

(I don't remember her exact words but I remember it was something like that)

so maybe most Men are afraid to be free so they find a woman who tells them what to do and etc....

I have met some religious Men in my life that Never let women control them, because they found guidance in religion.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:25 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
They took something natural (our biological and physiological urges) and leveraged them against us.
And this also....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:36 pm 

Sniper wrote:
feminists know that women have power over men by dressing like sluts
so some of them actually Encourage women to dress like sluts. And when men come out and say that it's not right- the feminists attack the men.

This is not about "equality" as Men don't dress like sluts, It's about keeping their power over Men...

i like when they dress like sluts, they get surprised by my lack of reaction, they are like what? should i be naked or what?.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:40 pm 

Don't get upset...use this knowledge to exploit and circumvent the Matrix instead. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:28 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Alchemist wrote:
the programming is so subtle and comes from so many angles that we begin to believe it's right to care who a woman sleeps with, all the angry reactions from guys in movies, all these songs about love at first sight etc. it gets to the emotions and controls the ego from there.

well since the programming makes most men into symps, what often happens is that a Man will give so much value to the woman so of course it will piss him off if she walks away or cheat.

If Men knew that they should only give as much value as they receive then this would not happen. But like you said: because of programming most men give much more to the woman than they receive from her- and once something goes wrong they say: how could that bitch do that to me when I gave her so much....

since the programming is all around us and very subtle it's hard to wake men up 8-)
The more you invest the more you care.
It's also natural in the sense that when we lived in smaller tribes, there were less mates and more competetion for food.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 pm 

Alchemist wrote:
They're actually the architect, manipulating men into believing they're the architect.
The more I watch it the more perfect I see it is. It's the kind of manipulation and cunning that is promised in those ebook. Someone moving in what they think is their direction meanwhile a women is always sitting in the background pushing the strings.

Perhaps I will become an architect, letting the architect think, they're influencing me into believing I'm the architect.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 pm 

Morpheus wrote:
The more I watch it the more perfect I see it is. It's the kind of manipulation and cunning that is promised in those ebook. Someone moving in what they think is their direction meanwhile a women is always sitting in the background pushing the strings.

Perhaps I will become an architect, letting the architect think, they're influencing me into believing I'm the architect.
I wonder if Barack Obama's decisions are really 'his', or his Wife's (maybe she tells him what to do all the time :lol:)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Morpheus wrote:

I wonder if Barack Obama's decisions are really 'his', or his Wife's (maybe she tells him what to do all the time :lol:)
Neither, I'm afraid. :|

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
Neither, I'm afraid. :|
Indeed.

The puppet-masters have more influence on him than even his wife does.

-

Sniper, some of your examples are really bad. There are other forces at play here you know.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Sniper, I feel you meant these passages:
Quote:
As children, we became bored quickly and changed from one game to another. A man is like a child who is condemned to play the same game for the rest of his life. The reason is obvious: as soon as he is discovered to have a gift for one thing, he is made to specialize. Then, because he can earn more money in that field than another, he is forced to do it forever. If he was good at maths in school, if he had a 'head for figures,' he will be sentenced to a lifetime of figure work as bookkeeper, mathematician, or computer operator, for there lies his maximum work potential. Therefore, he will add up figures, press buttons and add up more figures, but he will never be able to say, `I'm bored. I want to do something else!'
Quote:
No, one can hardly assume men do all this for pleasure and without feeling a desire for change. They do it because they have been manipulated into doing it: their whole life is nothing but a series of conditioned reflexes, a series of animal acts. A man who is no longer able to perform these acts, whose earning capacity is lessened, is considered a failure. He stands to lose everything - wife, family, home, his whole purpose in life - all the things, in fact, which give him security. Of course one might say that a man who has lost his capacity for earning money is automatically freed from his burden and should be glad about this happy ending - but freedom is the last thing he wants. He functions, as we shall see, according to the principle of pleasure in non freedom. To be sentenced to life-long freedom is a worse fate than life-long slavery. To put it another way: a man is always searching for someone or something to enslave him, for only as a slave does he feel secure - and, as a rule, his choice falls on a woman.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:20 pm 

thanks peregrinus,

I'm changing my post because I jumped too fast. Sometimes I'm impulsive (I'm working on changing it...)

Yea that was what I was looing for, thank you sir 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 pm 

Morpheus wrote:

That's brilliant, I can dig this. :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:23 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Quote:
No, one can hardly assume men do all this for pleasure and without feeling a desire for change. They do it because they have been manipulated into doing it: their whole life is nothing but a series of conditioned reflexes, a series of animal acts. A man who is no longer able to perform these acts, whose earning capacity is lessened, is considered a failure. He stands to lose everything - wife, family, home, his whole purpose in life - all the things, in fact, which give him security.
it really sucks when you think about this program of the social matrix...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:33 am 

Sniper wrote:
peregrinus wrote:
Quote:
No, one can hardly assume men do all this for pleasure and without feeling a desire for change. They do it because they have been manipulated into doing it: their whole life is nothing but a series of conditioned reflexes, a series of animal acts. A man who is no longer able to perform these acts, whose earning capacity is lessened, is considered a failure. He stands to lose everything - wife, family, home, his whole purpose in life - all the things, in fact, which give him security.
it really sucks when you think about this program of the social matrix...
I've learned to love it...it's great fun to hack the system. 8-)