Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:00 am 

Just curious :geek: has anyone ever learned\tried his system?

I know he was the first teacher of 'seduction' and his system is about NLP. I always wondered about his 'system' because I learned some NLP in the past (not for seduction) and I found NLP a very intresting topic so I wonder how much it can actually work when it comes to seduction.

(One thing that we can agree on is that Ross does not have looks as an advantage unlike Zan or Brent for example...)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm 
A lot of what ross jeffries tells you to say will just make you sound weird. However, I would not discount NLP's practical applications in getting women. I applied some NLP knowledge to my extemporaneous speeches. I did foreign extemp as my secondary event in debate. After reading the Hypnotic Techniques of Milton Erickson, I incorporated some of the words and phrases he used in my speeches. My average placing in tournaments moved from 3rd to 2nd or 1st place. I gained a palpable edge over my competitors, and it's probably why I was ranked in top 100 speakers in the nation coming out of high school.

I wish I went to nationals a second time in foreign extemp. I'm sure I would have placed in the top ten. I was on par with one my friends from the same circuit who got 2nd place in the nation.

Overall, I rate NLP a 4 or 4.5 in inducing people to listen to you and create persuasive situations. However, I cannot comment on its effectiveness in seducing women. I wish I hadn't willed the hypnotic techniques of Milton Erickson away to one of my debate buddies, but it's always fun giving away secrets. On a side note, after my protege read the book and applied the knowledge. He qualified to nationals in the same event as me and made to the top 60 in the nation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:55 pm 

you know I have noticed that Zan uses some NLP to draw people into his reality.
He doesn't do it like Ross he just puts NLP patterns in stories about romance and fantasy...

To guys it sounds gay but women love that shit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:39 pm 

it is what is!

bullshit

NeuroLinguisticProgramming?

I've tried it , didn't work for me. I am not saying that people don't respond to words. but it depends on who it is you working on. to me it's like the old Jedi mind trick. I am not saying suggestion isn't being used on me at times, but I can see it for what it is and react accordingly.

People do things because they want to. some slaves were slaves because they wanted to be slaves. the ones who didn't want to be slaves rebelled.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:41 pm 

Him method clearly works (I personally know people who succeeded with it) in seducing women.

However I never liked it because it's just not natural - I don't plan on using canned NLP lines for the rest of my life and not being myself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

Bonder wrote:
Him method clearly works (I personally know people who succeeded with it) in seducing women.

However I never liked it because it's just not natural - I don't plan on using canned NLP lines for the rest of my life and not being myself.
Actually It goes beyond NLP lines ... (it's one of the clever tactics RJ use to get males, immersed/invested in his SS teachings)

@about being yourself.
Well... You can actually be yourself and deliver this "lines" because they are only "lines"... If you wish, you are not a line.

So... Indifference vibe also works well and "experimenting with subjects" it's more effective if has this vibe in this system too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 pm 

Dali wrote:
(it's one of the clever tactics RJ use to get males, immersed/invested in his SS teachings)
yes i think the same, the same with zan he doesn't atract women into his romace world but men.
Dali wrote:
You can actually be yourself and deliver this "lines" because they are only "lines"... If you wish, you are not a line.

yep, and they come naturally depending on your mindset.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm 

Dali wrote:
Bonder wrote:

Actually It goes beyond NLP lines ... (it's one of the clever tactics RJ use to get males, immersed/invested in his SS teachings)

@about being yourself.
Well... You can actually be yourself and deliver this "lines" because they are only "lines"... If you wish, you are not a line.

So... Indifference vibe also works well and "experimenting with subjects" it's more effective if has this vibe in this system too.
You need to takea look at his course to understand what I mean.

He teaches you to memorize lines and speak in a weird way... I guess in time it can become more natural but still I don't really like that idea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 pm 

Bonder wrote:
You need to takea look at his course to understand what I mean.

He teaches you to memorize lines and speak in a weird way... I guess in time it can become more natural but still I don't really like that idea.
Bonder, are you talking about his 7 DVDs 'Speed Seduction 3.0' course?
(I think it's about 7 or 8 DVDs....)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:13 pm 

No, I'm talking about the original "Speed Seduction" one, it was an audio course. Maybe his teaching changed since then...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:37 am 

I never read nor done Speed Seduction by Ross jeffries. But i do have a basic idea off what he teaches.

I read this post on a website, and I think it makes alot of sense:
Quote:
http://www.puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=43

I dig conversational hypnosis. I've always been interested in persuasion and things like that as a hobby. What I've learned about this stuff, through reading Milton Erickson and avoiding cheap imitations like Bandler, Jeffries etc., is that you can't get anyone to do anything unless they a) trust you or b) were already interested in doing whatever it is you're suggesting they do. In other words, you can't just walk up to a girl and get her to drop her panties. It just doesn't work that way no matter how many weasel phrases and embedded commands you use. If you listened to Ross Jeffries, however, you'd get the impression that this is how it actually goes down. This is why I regard Ross Jeffries as the biggest scammer in the community and wouldn't recommend his products to anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 pm 

You don't need a system...just a mindset. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:39 pm 

scarface wrote:

I read this post on a website, and I think it makes alot of sense:
Quote:
http://www.puahate.com/showpost.php?p=1 ... stcount=43

I dig conversational hypnosis. I've always been interested in persuasion and things like that as a hobby. What I've learned about this stuff, through reading Milton Erickson and avoiding cheap imitations like Bandler, Jeffries etc., is that you can't get anyone to do anything unless they a) trust you or b) were already interested in doing whatever it is you're suggesting they do. In other words, you can't just walk up to a girl and get her to drop her panties. It just doesn't work that way no matter how many weasel phrases and embedded commands you use. If you listened to Ross Jeffries, however, you'd get the impression that this is how it actually goes down. This is why I regard Ross Jeffries as the biggest scammer in the community and wouldn't recommend his products to anyone.

basically. I think persuasion is one of those steps on the ladder that a person who wants to learn some type of control (in regards to power and or women) tries to learn while coming up.
People do things because they want to!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm 

this topic doesn't need to be in the front page

this is all we need
The Kidd!! wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:34 am 

Brother Rant, I realize that there's a part of your mind that's not interested in just how quickly you can find results with speed seduction. However, I wonder if there's another part of you that is slowly changing your mind now.

Now get some
Sleep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 am 
Site Admin

lightsleeper wrote:
Brother Rant, I realize that there's a part of your mind that's not interested in just how quickly you can find results with speed seduction. However, I wonder if there's another part of you that is slowly changing your mind now.

Now get some
Sleep
:shock:
|
v
:idea:

|
v
:twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 pm 

Yes Brother Dali, be open to the idea and look for it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:16 am 

rant wrote:
this topic doesn't need to be in the front page

this is all we need
The Kidd!! wrote:
I will say again ;)
this forum is about free Discussion and questions

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 pm 
yes that's the book. It's been over 3 years since I've read or used the material. I kind of wish I hadn't willed the book away to my friend because it was so influential for me. Oh well, I gave away about a dozen other books or so that were influential.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 pm 

That's what all insightful people do...pass books on to those that could use some insight. 8-)

I gave my copy of "Pimp" to friend many years ago...and told him to pass it to someone else who could benefit from it as well one day...I wonder where it is now? :lol:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!