Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: A New Perspective
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:42 am 

So I just got back from my family's house and I realized a couple of things,

1. My family is a living contradiction

2. I realize where alot of my negativity is coming from

So I was drinking along with them but not too much because I needed to get home later, but here are the things I have noticed no matter what my father will stick by his wifes side even though marriage is through better or worse.

He says if some shit happen while he was gone he will divorce her but coming from past experience I really can't bring myself to believe him for some reason. Also bitches are emotional when they are drunk they will talk your ear off I mean man :shock: :roll:

Anyway I'm pretty sure its because she was drunk but she was talking alot about all these things she was going through I just sat there and listen because giving advice wasn't going to be useful here basically she needed to vent.

She was talking about how much she loves her kid but how her kid disrespects her and she didn't like it at all also how she hated her man disrespects her but yet she is still with him after all this time, apparently he must be doing something because she still there taking that shit. So when she started crying I went to go get some tissue so she could dry her eyes but she wouldn't let me go, I was like can I use the bathroom though good lord I told her I would be right back, then a family friend came and they wanted to take pictures so this girl I was talking to who has pent up anger inside wanted a pic with me I said I was good but she kind of threw me against the wall and me take a picture, her friend was down the for the cause so she helped her out.

She did a sexy pose to, she said she wanted it on facebook as well I wasn't with it because one that is my boys girl so I can't have nothing like that on there I told her friend to delete it but she said okay but I doubt she did. I asked her about her sister as well (I knocked old girl down some time ago) she said she can't stop talking about I'm what she thinks about all the time she asked why aren't we together I'm real but this is her sister so I just out it in vague terms I went my way she went hers.

but truthfully the reason was because she is trifling I couldn't be with a girl like that that was way too much drama, but anyway she kept calling me her homie I had a feeling shorty was into me but I didn't have enough evidenced stacked but, when I said some things what normally make act a fool she seemed to kind of listened to me rather than put up a fight I also noticed she hit me alot I remember that Kidd and Grinus say that there is no accidental touching but she was drunk so I didn't know how serious to take it.

Now even if she was into me I wouldn't go for it one she has kids and two she is 32 years old and not in the greatest of shape she is pretty but full of issues drama and anger something that I am done with and ready to move on to something better, but tell me fellas even though she has a man (she told me she was feeling to get rid of him soon if he don't get off his ass) do you think I picked up the signs that she is digging me, all you vets out there let me know if I analyzed this correctly.

Post subject: Re: A New Perspective
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 pm 

very nice report Resonance,

I have learned a lot by observing my family as well. When I look at relationships in my family and thought about the value theory it really made a lot of things more clear.

just a small glimpse:
in my family I have aunts that I don't like cause they are always trying to stick their nose in other people's business because they have low self esteem and I have a cousin who has a very strong front and clout but he is such a symp- because he doesn't know what we know.

I wanted to bring him here once but it's pointless- he will never be able to swallow the pill. He would rather take the path of: doing whatever the woman wants.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 am 

I think you are picking up on signs pretty well, but there is an easier way to be sure. sounds like you were in a sea of insecure people. if you were devilish like me you would have probably dropped draws on a few of the women there :twisted: :lol: . yeah.
rich story though.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm 

Sniper wrote:
very nice report Resonance,

I have learned a lot by observing my family as well. When I look at relationships in my family and thought about the value theory it really made a lot of things more clear.

just a small glimpse:
in my family I have aunts that I don't like cause they are always trying to stick their nose in other people's business because they have low self esteem and I have a cousin who has a very strong front and clout but he is such a symp- because he doesn't know what we know.

I wanted to bring him here once but it's pointless- he will never be able to swallow the pill. He would rather take the path of: doing whatever the woman wants.
I understand quite well I want to help my family but they are lost on the path o their own darkness I have a stepmother who is always manipulating somebody so she can get a temporary high. She thinks she can get over on me but thanks to everyone here on this forum I can clearly see what she is trying to do, she will make up stories or whatever trying to get over on somebody.

My father has yet to see that he is clearly being used by her for this drug she don't work or anything. I don't know what she is providing my father that he keeps her around but honestly I believe he likes being miserable or being some sort of savior for them, I'm not playing that role its why I never go back there when they ask me to, the only time they call is when they want something.
Prodigy wrote:
I think you are picking up on signs pretty well, but there is an easier way to be sure. sounds like you were in a sea of insecure people. if you were devilish like me you would have probably dropped draws on a few of the women there :twisted: :lol: . yeah.
rich story though.
Problem is though the women either have baby daddy's or young as hell, and morally as far both are concerned I don't want to do that to people because I don't want anyone doing that to me as far as other peoples relatioanships are concerned. I'm pretty sure its self explanatory about trying to get with little girls so I won't explain that at all.

Anyway if it were different circumstances then yes I would have taken advantage of the situation believe that !! :twisted: yeah !!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:56 pm 

@Resonance

we can only help those who want to be helped ;)
most people would rather have the steak (like my symp cousin)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:26 pm 

I already know Sniper it hurts to see them like that but its why I stopped going up there because of that fact. Every time I go up there, can I have this did you hear about what happened to so and so, they love drama I chose to no longer be a part of that but it apparently affected me deeply because I have people calling me a rain cloud.

But shit to me this is the most positive I've been I don't know but I'm changing for me and me only. Those expectations are the only ones that matter anyway right I'm just looking out for me until I get it together then maybe try something different as far as they are concerned.