Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:24 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 am 

We'll call this one Legendary Bastards Society: Podcast 1: The Power of Indifference

http://www.4shared.com/audio/Fo6DhgDB/L ... 1-_in.html

There ya go. We are talking so much shit in this one I'd actually be surprised if you can learn anything, lol, but it's pretty hilarious nonetheless.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 am 

Oh and two more things. Here's the actual Legendary Bastards Society http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Le ... 355?v=wall and then here's the Bob Newhart sketch that we keep mentioning throughout the podcast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLMTvxOaeE I love that sketch soooo much.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:54 am 

Ok finished listening. it was great man- Thanks :)

gave me a lot to think about and I love thinking.....

I think the hardest thing is to silence the voices in your head that are worried about what the girl will think But practice makes perfect (as you said....)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:09 am 

You know, really once that's dead, it's all over. I had to take a little time to notice the discomforts in my inner being and release them to sustain my ability to be really present. You will notice it manifest as the tugging on your solar plexus mainly and releasing that goes far beyond women. Feeling this good all the time is far more fulfilling than getting any woman. They just so happen to be a by product of it. When you already have the feeling of having women is when you'll do absolutely nothing to get them. You'll already be in state and allow your conversations to flow without forcing anything you say. Your smiles will be POWERFUL and practically knock girls out when you smile with presence backing it. Look at Brad Pitt when he smiles. That's a good example of someone who knows how to smile right. His smiles are very genuine.

Mainly it is important to focus on your need for an outcome however unconscious it may and then bring to the surface and release it bit by bit not for an outcome, but so that you can be at peace. It gives you a sense of freedom that men need nowadays and almost never have. I know it's the feeling that men had at one point before society. Then you'll be indifferent. Indifference is not a technique. It's a way to freedom.