Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:17 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 am 

I stumbled across this forum again just to see how everyone was doing...

My perception of lot's of things have changed, yet not quite. I don't do affirmations, or anything like that anymore. They're not necessary. I don't try to change my thought patterns or beliefs. I don't have a desperate need to "cure" myself of anything...

I just feel really at peace a majority of the time.

Really guys, being an attractive person is simple. Being natural means you are completely at peace in your body, and mind. You are focused on your own things in life. This isn't a formula or technique to "become natural" or "become attractive". It's simply just a way of being. Don't over think it. It's a natural state, meaning it will return to you, no matter how much you don't want to believe it.

Natural grounding and meditation are really simple to do.

What happens with most of you guys is that you try to do things that will make you attractive to women 100% of the time. You try to recreate that state all the time, and you end up creating suffering for yourself.

Meditation practices bring up old pain (you know it is old when you feel bad, but you don't know why). The only way for you to let go, is to experience again. So immerse yourself in what you're feeling. It will be released in a few moments, or a few days. Regardless, you feel it and it leaves. Lots of days, I feel really in tune with women and their natural beauty. I don't have to convince myself to look for something natural or believe in something, it really just happens all on its own. A few days (becoming fewer and fewer) I feel like a appreciate her body more than her spirit. And that's fine, because I know that this state of mind will pass soon, and after it passes, I feel stronger than before.

So let yourself experience the pain that meditation brings up. Suppressing it or trying to figure out why you're feeling it, or how to make it go away, or what you're doing wrong, etc. is not helpful. It's just the pain body in you influencing your thoughts (or lack of serotonin in your brain, if you prefer a less wacky explanation :D ). Dive in and experience the spectrum of emotion. It's really a beautiful experience when you really dive in to it. You'll figure out that every single time, without fail, you'll return to your natural state. Sometimes, you experience it longer than others, but it really does lessen. You must let out the old to bring in the new. Previous pain can then be replaced with positive emotions.

Don't turn this into a task though. You don't need to hunt down negative emotions when you're feeling bad, because that creates suffering. Whatever you feel in the current moment, not suppressing it is equivalent to feeling it fully. Just let it be there, be aware of every sensation. There's nothing you need to do about it, just let it happen.

When you try and figure out and analyze why you can't get emotional about women, or why you're not happy, you just create more suffering. Some days, your heart JUST WONT BE INTO IT. That's okay. I like to think that it's the heart healing. I let it heal. And then I love again.

Natural grounding isn't necessary for any of this. But it's really fun, because I love women. Some days, I don't feel like loving or thinking about women, or people in general. Some days, some thoughts seem more persistent. I never take them seriously anymore. Let your thoughts and emotions have a party in you, they're not who you are anyway, so why not just let them have their fun? ;)

Your natural state will return to you, and it is way simpler than even I had imagined. Let yourself feel everything, and the rest is history.

Love you all

-Midnight <3

Post subject: Re: :)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:48 am 

Hey Midnight,

I don't disagree with what you wrote. But I think people like you and Marcus are thinking everyone can just be indifferent before they had success.

I'm much more indifferent now than I was a few months ago cause I had some nice success lately. And the more success I have the more indifferent I'll become :)

I know you really like Marcus and 'natural grounding' and don't get me wrong - I don't hate the guy. It's just that his advise: 'do natural grounding and that will fix everything' is wholly not practical for 99% of the guys (I think... :roll: )

But I'm happy you found your way in life and that you are happy.... ;)

about me:
if I had 'just stopped' like you said, I never would have got to the level I am now. And I'm still improving.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 am 

Hullo Shay,

That's awesome, you do what's good for you :)

I'm not saying you have to a certain way to do anything. I may have come across that way a few months ago, but really, you don't have to do anything specific.

I only want to promote a certain message. Everyone who reads it is free to take it into consideration or not.

Nothing I say now really resembles what I remember reading from Marcus. He was right in that learning to be happy and not depending on any outer success is how you live life the way you want. There can be other ways to achieve that, I'm not saying things are exclusive to this thought process. He never had a good way of explaining how though...or the process of growth.

Events and such only have the power to affect you through your emotional blocks. Emotional blocks used to be a scary term for me. It seemed like something that was hard to control and get rid of. On the contrary, it really means that old pain dormant in the mind resurfaces. You experience and react to an event the same way you did, only you don't suppress it. Once you've allowed yourself to feel something, it leaves your mind. It can lead to revealing another suppressed emotion or you can clear up after that and feel peace.

I realized through this very quickly that I only pursued women and getting better with women to cover up the pain I felt on a regular basis. I thought women would compensate for the feeling of lack I had. The feeling of incompleteness is an illusion though, and if you let it expand it get bigger (until it eventually stops and grows smaller) you've successfully let it go and it's gone forever. Sometimes it'll take a few more instances to fully leave, but the process is the same.

So once the "fog" has cleared, I'm naturally how I am. There's no need for progress or growth in this area, because there's nothing that needs to be progressed. It is very simple, and it feels very deep and real. I absolutely love it.

When I wrote that post "Just stop"...I didn't have the knowledge that I do now, so that means that post was kind of ignorant on my part.

But honestly, I'm really happy and fulfilled now for no reason. I won't try to convince anybody to do anything, for it is fully your own decision to do whatever you want. But I feel this knowledge is universal and can apply to anyone in blend in with any other thought processes.

Again, natural grounding doesn't fix anything. It only reveals what you have forgotten. :)

Best wishes, Shay.

Last edited by Midnight on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 am 

Hey, midnight

What is your experience with NG helping with anxiety? I've found meditation or NG can help with neediness and that empty feeling, but anxiety is a whole different monster to deal with. I did NG for a long time and it just made me severely depressed and anxious. I didn't fight it, I let it be. But NG just kept pulling up all this crap that NEVER seemed to go away. I'd go up to months with this depression and anxiety. It caused a lot of trouble in my life. Not needing anything from women is all fine and good, but when you can't even interact with them to begin with well that just plain sucks. I found NG healed very little in my life overall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 am 

Hi freespirit,

NG nearly cured my anxiety in that it led me to a few realizations. Through the emotions it cleared out of me, I was able to recognize why I felt anxious around people, and just let it stop happening. It takes a certain level of experience to be able to do that, because your mind is so used to holding on to things it doesn't need to.

Has NG ever worked for you? Have you ever had a positive experience with it?

I started NG a year ago and in the beginning, I knew it was profound and different. I went through several months battling myself trying to figure out how to get myself emotional, why I didn't feel open, why I didn't feel happy, what my natural state was etc. I went through a majority of it trying to figure things out. My daily state (notice I didn't say natural) had become one of anxiousness and confusion. But I was determined to get somewhere.

Anyway, NG is a very powerful meditative practice. For people who have never had any sort of experience, this translates to a few things...they can become overwhelmed with old emotions coming out, and they don't know what to do with it. The more powerful the experience, the bigger the overwhelm (in the beginning for me anyway).

I used to think I was letting it be. I knew emotions would be released from NG, but I never really let them be. I kind of just ignored it. But ignoring it is not the same as experiencing it fully. Dive into the emotion. Feel hopelessness, neediness, fear, as long as you can take it. Let it envelop you. Tell your fear to do it's worst. Not with false courage, you're going to get exactly what you wanted. It's going to feel worse and grow, but you keep taking it and feeling it all fully. The emotion isn't you no matter how much you've believed the opposite, and anything you feel right now is subject to impermanence. ANYTHING UNNATURAL IN YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE. When all is cleared, peace is left. Peace is always there, just covered up sometimes.

If you can't bring yourself to do it now, it's okay. Baby steps :)

Until then, I recommend traditional meditation with brainwave entrainment (Highly recommend LifeFlow). It will develop your brain and speed things up significantly to break through past conditioning. All negative conditioning is basically suppressed emotions anyway. Thoughts don't do anything unless you've tied an emotion to them.

Regardless of how you do it, feeling peaceful is what makes a person attractive to anyone. NG, Meditation, whatever are all ways of allowing yourself to be. Letting yourself experience the entire spectrum of emotions is like natural grounding in itself.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:18 pm 

: )

By now, you clearly know that you are the creator of your Life,
not just the creation.

"We form beliefs to give meaning to events that have no
real meaning."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm 

Midnight what you described is exactly how I felt when grounding. There was all this worry if I wasn't doing it right, why I didn't feel open to people in general, and wondering if it would pass. I also got caught in the "natural state" type thinking. I always wondered what the hell my natural state is and if I was in it or not. It got so bad that I felt like if I wasn't in this state I felt like I was a failure or something. Id say I have gotten positive effects from ng. I like the way I treat women as people instead of sex objects. I liked how I wasn't always out there to prove something and I just lived my life. I think I'm going to try again but this time allowing my emotions instead of ignoring them or trying to release them like in the sedona method. I think rions whole get emotional thing screwed me up because I always ended up forcing it instead of allowing the emotions to surface themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 pm 

Jared wrote:

not just the creation.

real meaning."
Precisely :D
That quote is so true, holy crap.

Good to see you again, Jared.
freespirit422 wrote:
Midnight what you described is exactly how I felt when grounding. There was all this worry if I wasn't doing it right, why I didn't feel open to people in general, and wondering if it would pass. I also got caught in the "natural state" type thinking. I always wondered what the hell my natural state is and if I was in it or not. It got so bad that I felt like if I wasn't in this state I felt like I was a failure or something. Id say I have gotten positive effects from ng. I like the way I treat women as people instead of sex objects. I liked how I wasn't always out there to prove something and I just lived my life. I think I'm going to try again but this time allowing my emotions instead of ignoring them or trying to release them like in the sedona method. I think rions whole get emotional thing screwed me up because I always ended up forcing it instead of allowing the emotions to surface themselves.
Yeah, for a while, I thought NG was doing magical things to me that were unique to only people who do NG. Not really, I thought that because I had never experienced anything like it before. All that really happened was I felt peaceful, relaxed, and I wasn't focused on people.

You can find this same place within yourself through meditation as well. Actually with anything really.

Yeah, don't try to get rid of emotions, and don't ignore them. Let the emotion play out. Think of it like an actor, and you are the stage that allows the actor to be. It just wants to play its part and then leave.

Rion's NG "lessons" weren't very helpful because he implied that you need to cry, and he made all these assumptions that kind of made you feel boxed in. But it's not his fault, he gave us all the knowledge he knew, and I'm thankful for him at least spreading the word of NG. The truth is that it is much much more simpler than you think.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

Bravo midnight :)

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:13 am 

Midnight wrote:
Jared wrote:

not just the creation.

real meaning."
Precisely :D
That quote is so true, holy crap.

Good to see you again, Jared.
freespirit422 wrote:
Yeah, for a while, I thought NG was doing magical things to me that were unique to only people who do NG. Not really, I thought that because I had never experienced anything like it before. All that really happened was I felt peaceful, relaxed, and I wasn't focused on people.

You can find this same place within yourself through meditation as well. Actually with anything really.

Yeah, don't try to get rid of emotions, and don't ignore them. Let the emotion play out. Think of it like an actor, and you are the stage that allows the actor to be. It just wants to play its part and then leave.

Rion's NG "lessons" weren't very helpful because he implied that you need to cry, and he made all these assumptions that kind of made you feel boxed in. But it's not his fault, he gave us all the knowledge he knew, and I'm thankful for him at least spreading the word of NG. The truth is that it is much much more simpler than you think.

Yes, Rion is only giving people things that personally helped him out. I've met the man and I can tell you that he is absolutely passionate about NG and he believes in 110%. That doesn't mean that everyone will find it helpful, some people will. I think when you do it, it matters where you are coming from. For me it was to release the energy inside of me that needed something to happen with women, not to get results with women. I just wanted to be at peace. When you do anything with the intent of getting something from someone else it will result in a lot of tension inside of you and also, if you need to GET something from somebody then that makes it very difficult to obtain because you are saying to your mind that you don't already have it. You want the feeling of already having everything you want. Whatever method you use is up to you. Personally, these days I prefer visualizations and being grateful for everything in my life and everything that I want as if I have it now. That works wonders. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am 

Peregrinus, good to see you again buddy. You too ModernLibertine :)

Yes, it definitely matters where you're coming from when you do NG. I've had plenty of experiences where I felt super tense, and anxious, and I tried to do NG to erase that from me. I tried doing it everyday to make myself get somewhere at least through repetition if nothing else.

Then I realized how my heart will release emotions, and when it is releasing, you can't put anything in, because that is just an overload. This was a big breakthrough for me, because I wondered if it was my fault...or if I was doing things right...or if NG was placebo, etc. After I release, and my heart feels pure again, I do some NG. It's all about quality, not quantity. If you do it once a week or once every two weeks, you will be so much better off than trying to force it everyday. Do it when it feels natural.

I find that consciously wanting to e successful with women to feel good about yourself comes from feelings and sensations in your body that make you think you need these things. I was so glad to find out that this wasn't some concrete conditioning that I needed a jackhammer to break through.

All that really needs to happen for NG is for you to feel open. When you feel open and relaxed, having fun with NG is just natural. Same for pretty much anything in life. Otherwise it can feel very forced. Which will not get you anywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:26 am 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
I've met the man and I can tell you that he is absolutely passionate about NG and he believes in 110%.
I doubt that TML.

If it was really that great then why does he keep running away from American women to his own little matrix (going to poor countries posing as a rich man).

Now that I have been to Thailand and saw what was really going on there, I doubt if this whole NG marketing pitch was not a bluff.

Sorry to be negative about NG again :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 am 

Well if you can't believe Rion, Shay, then I can tell you that NG is wonderful.

Seriously, social status and money doesn't mean anything. All the women here in America love me, and I'm sure it would be true wherever. I'm not rich or popular, but that doesn't really matter. If a girl thinks I'm cute, then she can't help it.

I will admit that Rion does give off a shady vibe, and I don't like that it feels like he doesn't tell the whole story, and it often seems like he has hidden intentions. But really, whatever he does, however authentic he is, what he thinks of NG is irrelevant to me, because I know for myself the value it has. The women in these videos are super refreshing to see compared to how a good amount of the women carry themselves here.

Besides, how do you know you've exhausted all possible use for it? Is it possible that you gave up hope on it before you really figured out how it works?

I really don't want to seem forceful, you are completely free to not listen to me and keep doing whatever you feel is best for you, but I feel some introspection is necessary here, Shay, for you seem to have a lot against NG.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:05 am 

Midnight wrote:
Shay, for you seem to have a lot against NG.
No, I'm not against NG. I'm just against the marketing of it.
I don't know if you saw any of Rion's programs but on his programs he makes all these promises of what NG can do (like for example: make you a women magnet) and then he keeps running away from American women whenever he can and says everyone should do the same.

Or he goes to do coaching with Paul Janka in order to learn how to harvest phone numbers because his energy does not work on western women?

I know I should not care about the marketing but I really had high expectations from Ng (because I beleived in the marketing). Rion is full of it, But what the heck: everything is a learning experience.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:31 am 

You're not against NG? Considering your last post, and all the threads about NG in this forum being locked, I'd have to guess the opposite :P

The reason it is marketed so blasphemously is because Rion wants people to get into his material. Is there some basis to it? Yes. Did it get overdone? Definitely yes.

Yeah, the advertising of NG and it's effects is definitely a hindrance to those who are new to it. It didn't help me in the beginning at all, but that doesn't mean there isn't any truth to it.

I've said it before, it's not NG that makes one attractive. It is the man who is attractive. The man who is living as nature intended everyone to live. Peacefully.

Getting emotional with NG doesn't mean that you've developed a foolproof way of attracting women. Yes it works, but if you go out seeking and hoping for results, that won't help you. Getting emotional about women can lead you to a place where you don't care about trivial things anymore. Sometimes it takes you directly there. Sometimes it takes a little while. Either way, it's a cumulative effect. You will soon realize how pointless it is to think about "success".

I've had experiences where I got really emotional doing NG and then went out expecting that women would be gaga over me. Not really the case. This tiny approval seeking in the back of my mind manifested as a tiny bit of anxiety within me. It's very subtle, and that it not really being at peace. I tried to fight with that tiny feeling, because it was so small, thinking I could make it go away.

This mindset of seeking and expectation is not natural, because it doesn't feel care-free and light. It feels like you're trying to do something, trying to prove something. Even though you mostly feel peace inside, to be truly at peace is to let life happen.

:)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:37 pm 

Ok fair enough :)

let's say that NG combined with peace of mind and other things is good.
I must tell you I like your new energy and insights ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:30 pm 

Shay, I'll tell you what. I'll ask him sometime if he travels because of the women or because he likes the culture. If you're going anywhere because you need women then you're fucked. Period. Women aren't a neccesity. They're not even important. There are better things to focus on and they should be coming to you automatically.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:53 pm 

TheModernLibertine wrote:
Shay, I'll tell you what. I'll ask him sometime if he travels because of the women or because he likes the culture. If you're going anywhere because you need women then you're fucked. Period. Women aren't a neccesity. They're not even important. There are better things to focus on and they should be coming to you automatically.

but what do you think he is going to say?
he is not going to tell you the truth (that he is running away from American women)
because then: no one will buy his stuff......

when he was living in Thailand for example I don't think it's for the weather, it really sucks :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 pm 

Sniper wrote:
Ok fair enough :)

let's say that NG combined with peace of mind and other things is good.
I must tell you I like your new energy and insights ;)
Well actually, peace of mind is all that really matters. You're all you need. There's no need to identify with any method, even NG. Though that doesn't mean don't use a method, but recognize that you are the reason you're attractive to people, not because of the things you do. Thanks for the compliment though, haha.

And American women are just fine. Not all of them, but many of them are still adorable. And even the extremely social ones have their moments.

Also, to put things in perspective, I have a friend who wants to leave the country because he doesn't like the mindsets of most people here, women included. Women here love him too, but he doesn't enjoy the amount of people who live with mindsets of scarcity. He knows he can be perfectly happy here, but if you had the choice to be in a better environment, you would do it. Not necessarily because you can't handle it here, but because you have a better choice. You have options.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:57 pm 

I like the women here actually. The beautiful thing about this country is the sheer amount of diversity. However, I would like to move to another country and then another. I want to see the world. The women that occupy it are just a nice bonus.

Shay, Yes Rion has product to sell. I dont blame him for that. That's the beauty of the age of information and people will buy his products if they wish it. Maybe it will work for them and maybe it won't.