Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:04 am 

I just want to throw my 2 cents in here. I think if you focus on how women are going to manipulate you or trick you, you WILL notice this more than the genuine good hearted nature of a lot of women out there. Sure there are bitches, but I'm sure there are plenty of nice women out there too. I got hung up on this concept and I kept unconsciously falling into a pattern of seeing bitchy women. My mind would actively seek it out in order to prove a point without me even realizing it. Its like when you buy a new car and think its so unique, but then you see everyone else driving the same exact thing. When your mind is focused so intently on something, your perception reflects that.

The other thing is I gave up the power struggle I was creating in my head. I decided that I don't care how women see me and I'm just going to enjoy their company without worrying if they are testing me or not. Some people want to have sex with a lot of women, and I've got no problem with that. But honestly for me I'd rather just find a nice woman I can really connect with and focus on just enjoying my life. I'm a simple man, with a very simple outlook on life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:00 am 

freespirit422 wrote:
In short, don't blindly follow the teachings of gurus. Use your judgment and acknowledge if this truly brings value to your life or if it is just promoting a false hope. I always ask myself this question when I am confused about what to do with myself, "Would I rather be right or be happy?" We can follow the teachings of others as much as we want because we think it is the right path, but if it truly does not bring happiness why would we do such a thing?
Well put :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 am 

this is good but i think it's kind of advanced, it feells good but for some men it goes in the way of "remember i have to love all girls"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 am 

IT'S HOOEY! :mrgreen:

Wait...what was the question again? :|

;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 pm 

I don't love all girls just like I don't love all men ;)