Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Beyond the Red Pill
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:43 am 

Another important point to consider, to you suppose that what passes for Christianity in churches today is really the truth.

There's 2 billion Christians and yet we're told

"Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to life and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

and a little bit after that

"Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name,? And then I will declare onto them I never knew you depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness" Matthew 7:21-23

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:50 am 
Site Admin

Altair wrote: *
Another important point to consider, to you suppose that what passes for Christianity in churches today is really the truth.

"Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to life and there are few who find it." Matthew 7:13-14

"Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in your name, and done many wonders in your name,? And then I will declare onto them I never knew you depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness" Matthew 7:21-23
This:
Quote:
Translates in my mind like this:
Quote:
"Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the ego and broad is the way it leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to enlightenment and there are few who find it

Judging by the Judeo Christian mystics, I always translate this passages into a egoless states (Thanks to this McKenna author) I'm more inclined to advaita and non dual schools.

Take this for example:
Quote:
I translate this more or like this:
Quote:
Not every one who claims to be GOD, would be on the heavenly kingdom, but he who surrenders to the universe and their sometimes good/averse circumstances would. Many would say that day, universe (Lord, Krishna, Godhead) we are not surrendering and releasing the tiller of life (prophesied in your name), but our ego needs in your name, and done also many wonders (dualistic nature of things)? And then I will declare onto them I never knew you depart from Me (it never did), you who practice effortless doing.
Bernadette Roberts,,,
Quote:
My two cents.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:21 am 

Really? Do you have a link for that I did a quick Google search.
http://blackyouthproject.com/man-burned ... in-uganda/
https://twitter.com/bardissimo/status/4 ... 0173000704
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... 5-years-on
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Uganda
https://ynaija.com/shocking-gay-man-bur ... iscretion/
https://imgur.com/gallery/bcLZo9Y w/ pic (!)
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/28/worl ... ganda.html

Furthermore, in one paragraph you say:
Humanity is fallen, we're fundamentally wicked.

The very next paragraph you say:
Humanity was created in the image of God...
^^.... Come on! You've got to see the contradiction??? :shock:

This is a very reasonable question minus the last 2 points.
:lol:
I'd rather be unreasonable here, rather then have you be unreasonable with the feminine and black men. Dharma compells me to, you see this Lightsaber brings certain responsibilties as well 8-)
So you've never told a lie, or stolen, or committed adultery? You've been morally flawless for your entire life, without blemish? It's funny how we both have opposite perspectives sitting on the other side, I cannot believe how you cannot see it
As I said: "everyone is imperfect, apart from Guru and God".

"Bhulan andar sabh ko abhul guroo kartaar".
"Everyone makes mistakes; only the Guru and the Creator are infallible".
http://www.srigurugranth.org/0061.html (SGGS page 61)

But alas, I'll answer.

Stolen? Acutally, can't never remember doing that. Unless you count not returning pens, t-shirts etc. to the various, work places etc. (got that criteria from my time following Buddhism, and have been making sure not to do even that, ever since).

Lie? Sadly, yes, even after getting into Sikhi (even though it is reccomended you shouldn't). Have been bettering myself in that regard I'd say, especially the last year. When you get to a certain Spiritual Level, it's easy to see who is on the right path (or open to it), and who is faking it/heading the wrong way+close-minded. The former, there are very, very few of and you kind of lose the Desire to talk to the latter (those who are in Maya). So with Guru's grace, doing much, much better.

Adultery? Not after getting into Sikhi. Having said that, the Khalsa is to not only control ones actions, but also ones thoughts (we are to regard every women, as our mother/sister/daughter - depending on their age). Needless to say, I'm not on that level yet, where Kaam (Lust) is completely out of my mind - it has to conqured constantly.

In conclusion, I have become more Dharmic (someone who is Righteous) with the Wisdom from both dharmic traditions; Buddism and Sikhi. And again, this should be impossible according to your Wisdom.
Humanity is fallen, we're fundamentally wicked. All the evil and corruption you see in what is formerly Christendom has increased in as Christianity has declined, it was the only thing keeping it in check. You will see it increase as time goes on and Christianity continues to decline.
Nah, it's true that we started in Sat Yug (the age of truth), and now we are in Kal Yug (the dark age - spiritual darkness). Obviously, that has an effect on the Mind, so everyone is following their lower desires (desires of the flesh and ego), rather than higher desires.

Why? Faulty Wisdom. Truth shall set you free (from the Bible I believe).

Just because one person misused the truth, doesn't mean that it's not the truth. The royalty, political leaders, and people responsible for the huge levels of corruption might appear to be Christian but in reality they worship the god of this world.
Yes, but I think we've established that it is one person, when we discussed "Christian countries". That simply doesn't bode well, seeing that the majority are Christian, and then looking at their fruits... damn that fruit gave me the cough.. Ahem corrupt ahem.. ahem ahem tree ahem...

If I do good in this life, donate to the church, say this prayer, bow to this statue I will be able to experience the spiritual.

The Bible is God reaching down and saying this is how you can have a relationship with me. There is nothing you can do through your own actions to merit the gift of eternal life.
Cool. So you then should also experience the Spiritual trough the Bible? Correct? I believe it's possible actually, so I expect you to report back.
It's by definition not inclusive and excludes all other methods of trying to get to the truth.
Also, this part is what I believe turn people of Christanity. That inclusive part. I also believe that belief make it easier to both enslave people and forcefully convert them.

In Guru Granth Sahib jee, apart from the Guru's, both Hindu and Muslim Saints' has their writings included, because the Truth is available to all human kind and there are different ways to Rome.
We can not, not without help. We can also be deceived
Well, I guess, time will tell. Who is right, and who is less right :D

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:52 am 

Yeah, Christian mystics are certainly very close to the Truth. Saint Niclas' life is interesting as well, who we all know as Santa Clause :mrgreen:

He was a Saint (!), and what he did was, at Christ' birthday, he would go out in the snow and give out gifts to the needy children. The doors were snowed in, so he had to go in & out the chimney. Furthermore, he was under the influence of a certain substance, which helps turning off the Mind and focus on the Spiritual... hence the "Ho Ho Ho" - he was in Spiritual Bliss :ugeek:

And that has always been the true way, troughout the ages: Good conduct and meditating on God.

Dali wrote: *
"Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the ego and broad is the way it leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way that leads to enlightenment and there are few who find it
+1

"This path is finer than a hair, and sharper than an arrow's egde".
Not every one who claims to be GOD, would be on the heavenly kingdom, but he who surrenders to the universe and their sometimes good/averse circumstances would. Many would say that day, universe (Lord, Krishna, Godhead) we are not surrendering and releasing the tiller of life (prophesied in your name), but our ego needs in your name, and done also many wonders (dualistic nature of things)? And then I will declare onto them I never knew you depart from Me (it never did), you who practice effortless doing.
Exactly. Having Spiritual Powers w/o having given up the Ego, one will end up showing off alot. Just like Annakin in his younger Padawan days. God was very annoyed actually.. that Jesus did so many miracles :twisted:

3Hearingstoriesabouttheirgrandparents,madethesonsintogreatsons.Allgreatheroesadoredheroeswhotheyregardedas 13xGreater thanthemselves-theGreatBeingsoftheFuturesPast-totheirlastbreath. :geek:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:47 pm 

This:
Quote:
Translates in my mind like this:
Quote:

Judging by the Judeo Christian mystics, I always translate this passages into a egoless states (Thanks to this McKenna author) I'm more inclined to advaita and non dual schools.

Take this for example:
Quote:
I translate this more or like this:
Quote:
Bernadette Roberts,,,
Quote:
My two cents.
The consequences if you get it wrong are high.

"Then he will also say to those on the left, Depart from Me, you cursed into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and angels." Matt 25:41

"Then the serpent said to the women, "You will not surely die. For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God knowing good and evil."

Enlightment and living forever, are the oldest tricks in the book they're what caused the fall. Look at what's being pushed with transhumanism etc.
Quote:
Exactly. Having Spiritual Powers w/o having given up the Ego, one will end up showing off alot. Just like Annakin in his younger Padawan days. God was very annoyed actually.. that Jesus did so many miracles :twisted:
"And when he had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon him. And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying this is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" Matt 3:16
Quote:
^^.... Come on! You've got to see the contradiction???
There's no contradiction, we were created in his image but then we fell and sin entered the world.
Quote:
As I said: "everyone is imperfect, apart from Guru and God".
So you have to stand before God on Judgment Day. Guilty or Innocent?
Quote:
Nah, it's true that we started in Sat Yug (the age of truth), and now we are in Kal Yug (the dark age - spiritual darkness). Obviously, that has an effect on the Mind, so everyone is following their lower desires (desires of the flesh and ego), rather than higher desires.

Why? Faulty Wisdom. Truth shall set you free (from the Bible I believe).
There's certainly going to be teachings that replace the Bible in public consciousness, that's what you're seeing with the New Age movements (which are really the mystery religions from ancient Babylon). It ends with a united religion that's not optional to participate in.
Quote:
Yes, but I think we've established that it is one person, when we discussed "Christian countries". That simply doesn't bode well, seeing that the majority are Christian, and then looking at their fruits... damn that fruit gave me the cough.. Ahem corrupt ahem.. ahem ahem tree ahem...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cKuFfYnVw
Quote:
Also, this part is what I believe turn people of Christanity. That inclusive part. I also believe that belief make it easier to both enslave people and forcefully convert them.

In Guru Granth Sahib jee, apart from the Guru's, both Hindu and Muslim Saints' has their writings included, because the Truth is available to all human kind and there are different ways to Rome.
It's not meant to be inclusive to everyone, "He who has ears to hear let him hear" Matt 11:15.
It's an exclusive path, that says all the others are wrong, he knew that many would not accept the truth because it is the hard and narrow path. How many people are willing to take the red pill? Few.

There's no doubt that people have used to it for nefarious purposes, however, forceful conversion isn't part of it.

"If the home is worthy, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. And if anyone will not welcome you or heed your words, shake the dust off your feed when you leave that home or town. Truly, I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgement than for that town" Matt 10:14
Quote:
Well, I guess, time will tell. Who is right, and who is less right :D
I hope you discover what is right before it's time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:55 pm 

So you have to stand before God on Judgment Day. Guilty or Innocent?
The boat is still out at sea. Who can know, what will happen?

Btw, Judgement Day is a concept from the Western Religions (Islam, Judaism, Christianity). A bit silly, if you think about it. You die, and then you hang around, until that one Judgement Day. No, that's not how it works.. God's system is perfect, one get's judged straight after death.
There's no doubt that people have used to it for nefarious purposes, however, forceful conversion isn't part of it.
Again, the prince of the Kingdom of Punjab, Duleep Singh, was forcefully converted to Christianity by the British crown, when he was 9 years old.
As long as it's not the God of the Bible

. I jest.
You think there are several Gods? :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:25 pm 

Quote:
The boat is still out at sea. Who can know, what will happen?

Btw, Judgement Day is a concept from the Western Religions (Islam, Judaism, Christianity). A bit silly, if you think about it. You die, and then you hang around, until that one Judgement Day. No, that's not how it works.. God's system is perfect, one get's judged straight after death.
When you die your spirit and soul leave your body and go to be with whomever you have accepted as the Lord of your life. If you've accepted Christ you are a joint heir with him, if not you get Lucifer's inheritance. It's immediate.

Judgement Day is at the end, it's like if you lived in a country with capital punishment you go to jail (hell) but the execution of the sentence takes place later.
Quote:
Again, the prince of the Kingdom of Punjab, Duleep Singh, was forcefully converted to Christianity by the British crown, when he was 9 years old.
Okay, look at it this way. If the Kidd!! gives someone advice and they don't follow it does that mean he was wrong?

Free will is a gift given to you by God, he won't violate it. Not even to save you from going to hell.
Quote:
You think there are several Gods? :ugeek:
Yes, but it's lowercase (gods). They created nothing, they're fallen angels. They make an appearance in Genesis 6. They're called the sons of God.

Satan is also god, he's the god of this world. After Jesus was baptized, and went into the wilderness to be tried. Satan offered him all of the kingdoms of the world if he would kneel before him. Interestingly, he refused the offer but he didn't deny that they were Satan's to give.

Satan hates us and because he's powerless to create anything he can only mock. God loves us, he sent his only Son to die for us. That's how bad things are down here.

Who do you think is running the show lol?

"And he said to them, You are from beneath I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins, for if you believe not that I am he, you will die in your sins" John 8:23-24

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:58 pm 

Also of interest, if there are no other gods then why would the 1st commandment be "thou shalt have no other gods before me". ?

The 2nd commandment is also "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image". If the Bible were compromised as you say then why would the Vatican not simply have had that removed?

Catholicism also has idols, and pray to Mary etc which is expressly forbidden.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:37 am 

Judgement Day is at the end, it's like if you lived in a country with capital punishment you go to jail (hell) but the execution of the sentence takes place later.
I'd just ask for a bail...
When you die your spirit and soul leave your body and go to be with whomever you have accepted as the Lord of your life.
Cool, I agree with that (minus the black and white thinking), but Karma plays a role as well. We will be judged on our actions (3 types: Man, Bachan, Karam - thoughts, words and actions) as well.

Let me ask you this: a man who even after accepting the Lord, has raped, killed and enslaved innocent people.. will he go to the Lord as well? :geek:
God loves us, he sent his only Son to die for us. That's how bad things are down here
If I have a son, I have the ability to have another one. Is it not possible that God may have had another son?

I agree, it is and was pretty bad (even after some 1400 years of Christianity). The people cried out in pain, and finally God sent down their son - Guru Nanak (550 years ago, this november).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:25 am 

Oh cool, I'm glad the debate shall continue 8-)
Quote:
I'd just ask for a bail...
There's no bail, no second chances once you leave this life. You wouldn't even ask, you'd accept that his judgment was just.

"Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name above all names, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

The other reason is that God makes himself real to everyone.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things." Romans 1:18-23

At the end of your life, your deeds will be reviewed by an infinite creator and compared to his moral standard not ours. If you've ever committed a sin you will be seperated from him because he cannot live with sin.

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment." Matt 12:16
Quote:
Cool, I agree with that (minus the black and white thinking), but Karma plays a role as well. We will be judged on our actions (3 types: Man, Bachan, Karam - thoughts, words and actions) as well.
I know how you feel about the black and white thinking. I don't make the rules :lol:
Quote:
If I have a son, I have the ability to have another one. Is it not possible that God may have had another son?

I agree, it is and was pretty bad (even after some 1400 years of Christianity). The people cried out in pain, and finally God sent down their son - Guru Nanak (550 years ago, this november).
It tells us that he only had one son. It's at the bottom of this quote, "the only begotten son".

The Eternal Word

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

John’s Witness: The True Light
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.

He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Becomes Flesh
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ”

And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten [h]Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

You were also correct about parts of the Bible being altered. So, the NT is perfect but there are some books missing from the OT. You need to use the septuagint for the most accurate translation.

Apparently, the orthodox church is the only remaining true church. This is still something I am investigating myself. You really have to dig for the truth, this is the right path but it's covered with more smoke screens than any other path, because there are many who don't want people to find it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:54 am 

Quote:
Let me ask you this: a man who even after accepting the Lord, has raped, killed and enslaved innocent people.. will he go to the Lord as well? :geek:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:7-9

Your sins are forgiven if you truly repent. If you continue in sin you don't know God.

"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. 6 If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." 1st John 1:5-7

These are good questions :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:25 am 

Oh cool, I'm glad the debate shall continue 8-)
Yeah, I was going to end it... but then on second thought... what the hell :lol:
There's no bail, no second chances once you leave this life.
Yikes :? I gotta say, this god of yours, doesn't sound very compassionate... to the point where the jail system made by these "fallen" and "fundamentally wicked" humans sound better..

And no bail, until execution???

I know how you feel about the black and white thinking.
Touche?

But to clarify, a white man with the surname "Smith", I am thinking, okay, he got it from his forefathers [feeling: neutral]

A black man with the same surname? I am thinking, okay, a Slave Master of his forefather was named "Smith" [a feeling of Compassion arises].

That is why Malcomn X, X'ed out his surname. It was demeaning. The 10th Master did a similar act. In India, people were discriminated against based on their caste (and their surnames were the mark). Guru Gobind Singh replaced his' followers surnames, with Singh, a royal surname - thus elevating them all!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:00 am 

It tells us that he only had one son. It's at the bottom of this quote, "the only begotten son".
Bro, it's getting exhausting. Can you answer me straight? With your logic? Using your Wisdom, in stead of throwing oceans of quotes from the Bible at me, which you know I don't take seriously anyway?? Please.

I will ask again: Is it not possible that God may have had another son (after the Bible was written)?
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
So you accept there can be several children of God? I believe this passage is talking about the Saints. All Saints are children of God, and there have been Saints of many different faiths (which ultimately are illusions anyway), but when you look into their lives, you see there are many similarites - the Path of the Saints.

That's is why I can read about Saint Nicholas, and just go "Wah".
You were also correct about parts of the Bible being altered. So, the NT is perfect but there are some books missing from the OT. You need to use the septuagint for the most accurate translation.
Let me make this bigger for you :D And the New Testament is even worse.. you'll come to know soon enough (hopefully) ;)

SGGS is the only holy scipture, which is unaltered. It's sealed of with a numbering system, so it cannot be altered 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:26 am 

I was trying to be helpful they explain it better than me.

Jesus is part of the Trinity, he is the Son and yet was not created he has always existed. When he died and was resurrected he took the highest position possible. Those who accept him become joint heirs. (I don't fully understand it either)

The scripture is considered to be complete, so there will be no new additions to it. The book of Revelation is it.
Quote:
Let me make this bigger for you :D And the New Testament is even worse.. you'll come to know soon enough (hopefully) ;)
It sounds like you've made up your mind. I didn't come back to the forum to try to rile anyone up or talk down to them. I care about you guys, you're my friends.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:24 am 

I was trying to be helpful they explain it better than me.
No, you were trying to explain something you clearly hadn't grasped yourself :roll:
Jesus is part of the Trinity, he is the Son and yet was not created he has always existed. When he died and was resurrected he took the highest position possible. Those who accept him become joint heirs. (I don't fully understand it either)
I know you don't.
I care about you guys, you're my friends.
Me too, that's why I had to be harsh, especially when my BS-o-meter was screaming at me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:34 am 

And... I'll ask for the 3rd time: Is it not possible that God may have had another son (and I am not talking about those that have accepted Jesus)???

Jeesus...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:05 pm 

The GK2 wrote: *
And... I'll ask for the 3rd time: Is it not possible that God may have had another son (and I am not talking about those that have accepted Jesus)???

Jeesus...
No, it's not.
Quote:
No, you were trying to explain something you clearly hadn't grasped yourself :roll:
Just because I don't 100% understand something that no one else does doesn't mean I am wrong. It just means I don't understand it. No one understands gravity but that doesn't mean you don't believe in it.
Quote:
Me too, that's why I had to be harsh, especially when my BS-o-meter was screaming at me.
It's not your BS-o-meter it's your conscience, letting you know you're near a truth you want to do anything to disprove because it's painful.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:41 pm 

Quote:
....there have been Saints of many different faiths (which ultimately are illusions anyway), but when you look into their lives, you see there are many similarites - the Path of the Saints.
Right, that's what the New Age pushes. That's also what the Pope would like you to believe. It's the spiritual "blue pill" for lack of a better word. Do you trust him? I don't lol.

Eventually, there will only be one government, but there will also be one religion that everyone has to follow and there will be one man who comes on the scene to unite a deeply divided world (the antichrist) everyone will accept him because they haven't opened their eyes.

People have been predicting the end of the world for 2000 years, so who knows when it will actually happen. I'm not gonna venture a guess but think about the level of technology we currently have. It's a miracle we've made it this far.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:11 pm 

Muslims make up the only major religious group
projected to increase faster than the world’s population as a whole

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:14 pm 

Jared wrote: *
Muslims make up the only major religious group
projected to increase faster than the world’s population as a whole
Sure, what's your point though?