Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 pm 

Some of you surely now the site urbanmonk.net

I found this article today, its a key element of self-growth and I myself haven't paid enough attention to it so far.

http://www.urbanmonk.net/97/how-to-brin ... -life-now/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 am 

An Eft Page I found to the same topic. I've never thought about asking myself a question like "Can I accept it if I would never get women in my life?" and yet, it totally makes sense. Its the most difficicult step on the path to indifference to just live your life for yourself and not for women or anyone, doing all the self-development and healing for yourself. And this is only possible when you can accept that you'll never have women in your life and still be completely happy. This is literally stopping to give a fuck.

http://www.eft-for-stress-relief.com/acceptance.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm 

It makes perfect sense. Thanks for sharing!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:41 pm 

Yes that's how I live now, feeling it, it passes, it ebbs and flows. Reminds me of someone mentioning Sedona on another thread, though I've never done it. And once you feel it, the space is open to create what you want, so choose your thoughts carefully. Hee hee.

On a related note check this out!

http://www.urbanmonk.net/136/loneliness ... f-romance/

I love the part about the owner of the "seduction lounge"

I remember feeling this way many times, after having slept with a lover or girlfriend, thinking that it was the ultimate union of a man and women. I was wrong. ;)

So what's it all for?

Well we can't help but love women and put ourselves there and we are red-blooded men, no doubt. We are stuck in this human male bodies for now, yet the more we identify with it, the more we are trapped. The less we identify ourselves as that, the more we feel free. And back again. I can feel great just typing this message to you on the board, feel connected to everything. And yes I still will go out tonight in my home town that I've just moved to, to meet people, socialize, and yes eventually meet women.

But if I don't start as whole and complete, it's always a rat race to romance, seduction and sex. If I start whole and complete, ready to have fun, experience, and have adventure in the game of life, everything shows up just fine. And really it is.

Last edited by Bengal on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:12 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
nother quote from Osho, then: Aloneness is beautiful, it is grand. Loneliness is sorrowful, it is despair.

On the surface, they look the same. But in reality, they are worlds apart.

Aloneness is our nature. Loneliness is us running away from it.

You are alone. Why make it into a problem? Relax into your loneliness; into your sadness. Don’t run from your aloneness, for it is always there. Celebrate being alone, delight in yourself, dance in your aloneness. If you can’t, then you will forever be running away. Love yourself. It is the only way.

Simply sit down, and be lonely. Don’t think about it. Just feel it. Relax into it, and then you’ll find that your sadness has its own sacredness. Being alone is the perfect chance for you to go deeper into yourself. See all your subtleties, face yourself squarely, and gaze at all the parts you don’t want to. Bring it all up into the light of your awareness, and accept them, love them.
Quote:
A friend of mine was complaining to me about something very strange. Her husband had begun to discover the joys of aloneness. He had become meditative, more content and quietly joyful. He loved and laughed when he was with her, but he was also beginning to enjoy his solitary time. He was starting to see that there was nothing lacking, that he no longer needed her to feel complete.

And she began going insane. She became worried; her suspicions began overwhelming her. Why is he so content, so happy? What was he doing in his solitary walks in the park? Is there another woman? She followed him, but he did nothing wrong – he just walked. She spied on him when he was alone in the study, but he did nothing wrong there either – he was meditating, reading, praying. No forbidden love, no strange fetish.

“Why?” she wailed. “What is going on?” Why was she upset? That would be a better question. He no longer needed her, and to her it felt like he was falling out of love. But he wasn’t – in fact, he was falling in love for the first time.
Quote:
when you no longer need to be needed, when you truly stop wanting to be wanted, that’s when your loneliness changes into aloneness. And you begin to see Love.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm 

Those kind of articles are what makes my life grow and heal, and be strong, really..