All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:26 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
You're joking, right? You really have no idea why this is? :|
What do you mean by that :?:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:28 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I wasn't really aware of why they were acting different for such a long time but I noticed they were a lot more open and flirty.
At the time I wasn't aware but I am now. The first time I experienced this difference was in San Francisco when I was 17. At the time it was just so much easier for me to meet and date women in San Francisco then in London.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:31 pm 

Quote:
1. Are you saying NG is not usefull at all?
Yes, as one of the veterans of NG ie one of the first people to ever attempt this once Rion introduced the concept (and long-term mind you) I can say that it has done absolutely jack.
Quote:
2. where you are now is not thanks to NG at all?
Yes and no, it slowed me down but I accept what I did and moved on.
Quote:
3. do you think a normal guy stuck in the social matrix will magically have all this insight?
I can only speak for myself on this, it's a grueling process and the bitter truth is better than the dreamy illusion, I know what's waiting for me at the other end though and it's not years down the line either so that keeps me goin.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm 

Seek wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I wasn't really aware of why they were acting different for such a long time but I noticed they were a lot more open and flirty.
At the time I wasn't aware but I am now. The first time I experienced this difference was in San Francisco when I was 17. At the time it was just so much easier for me to meet and date women in San Francisco then in London.
Please explain to me what you are aware of now...why you think women are more approachable in San Fran than London.

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:44 pm 

Quote:
Please explain to me what you are aware of now...why you think women are more approachable in San Fran than London.
To me it's lack of social conditioning. They are more open to approaching men and making the first move. There is no guessing or game playing.

I have to go now as I'm getting up early tomorrow morning to go to Austria with my girlfriend. I'll be back in one week and we can talk more if you like.

All the best,
Edwin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am 

Seek wrote:
Quote:
To me it's lack of social conditioning. They are more open to approaching men and making the first move. There is no guessing or game playing.

I have to go now as I'm getting up early tomorrow morning to go to Austria with my girlfriend. I'll be back in one week and we can talk more if you like.

All the best,
Edwin.
Far enough, as I would like to continue this discussion. Please PM me when you return and have a safe and awesome trip! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am 

Seek wrote:
However I also got a lot of help by traveling to San Francisco, Bangkok, Chang Mai. I've met a lot of natural women in London from Thailand, Philipines, Poland, Ceczh Republic, Korea, Japan. I wasn't really aware of why they were acting different for such a long time but I noticed they were a lot more open and flirty.
Ok so NG helps a lot when you meet 'natural women' in London that came from Thailand, Philipines, Poland, Ceczh Republic, Korea, Japan. That is very good and has it's value....

But what does a guy do when he lives in a country or in an area where there are no women from these countries around?

I for example don't have women from these countries here and I don't think 'sofforte' has any either. So for a guy who does not have women like that around, his only chance is to run away like Rion does all the time?

Here is the answer: do Ng from time to time as a reminder but at the same time look for other advise and resources (like The Kidd's advise). Don't waste all your free time on NG- if it really did everything it was meant to do then Rion's success stories wall should have been loaded with more success stories from guys in the west.

Even that Marcus dude was a student of Brent and had success before he knew about NG. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:56 am 
Site Admin

Shay wrote:
But what does a guy do when he lives in a country or in an area where there are no women from these countries around?
I keep hearing this from you Shay, it seems to be a real sticking point for you, from what I see.

The obvious answer is, he learns to deal with those women who ARE in the country he lives in.

You have been given enough tools through posts on this forum to do this. You have acknowledged them at the time, so they obviously did hit home, just not for long enough.

However it is easier to blame the women. I get that, it does not solve your issue though.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 am 

peregrinus wrote:
I keep hearing this from you Shay, it seems to be a real sticking point for you, from what I see.

The obvious answer is, he learns to deal with those women who ARE in the country he lives in.

You have been given enough tools through posts on this forum to do this. You have acknowledged them at the time, so they obviously did hit home, just not for long enough.

However it is easier to blame the women. I get that, it does not solve your issue though.
Really?
cause it seems you are reading only parts of my posts lately. If you read my entire post you would have seen I wrote:
Shay wrote:
Here is the answer: do Ng from time to time as a reminder but at the same time look for other advise and resources (like The Kidd's advise)
hint to what I have done... :D

You really are misinterpreting me lately. Is my English really that bad?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 am 
Site Admin

I have had a long day, quite a few glasses of wine, and am not feeling like messing around
Shay wrote:
Really?
cause it seems you are reading only parts of my posts lately. If you read my entire post you would have seen I wrote:
Shay wrote:
Here is the answer: do Ng from time to time as a reminder but at the same time look for other advise and resources (like The Kidd's advise)
hint to what I have done... :D

You really are misinterpreting me lately. Is my English really that bad?
I will answer this, have been holding off on it to see if the penny would drop.

I am not only reading parts of your posts, only parts of them seem relevant to me - this is because they tell me that things you have said you understand and have 'seen' in knowledge passed to you HAS NOT BEEN!

The bits you are seeing in Kidd's advise is valid, however (that damn word again) it also misses out ALL THE OTHER BITS that have been pointed out to you explaining similar subjects and concepts, from many people.

At times, being brutal, I feel you are running round in circles.

My comments are an attempt to get you to acknowledge that and point you in the direction of your blocks and the knowledge that has AlREADY been passed to you on how to overcome those.

If I am misinterpreting then please point this out to me, my gut tells me that I am not.

[Yes, I did use CAPS quite a bit in that post]

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:38 am 

peregrinus wrote:
The bits you are seeing in Kidd's advise is valid, however (that damn word again) it also misses out ALL THE OTHER BITS that have been pointed out to you explaining similar subjects and concepts, from many people.

At times, being brutal, I feel you are running round in circles.

My comments are an attempt to get you to acknowledge that and point you in the direction of your blocks and the knowledge that has AlREADY been passed to you on how to overcome those.
OK I am angry and I'm working on it.
It's not easy for me I admit, but I'm trying to let it go.....

I'll go to my bat cave for a while until I can figure out how to let go of my anger. Actualy I have the tools I just need to apply them and let this anger go once and for all.

I don't know why I keep this anger inside it's not good, maybe I was afraid to let it go. But it is time to do it Now!!

see you soon.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am 

You are angry for the same reason that Create was angry...between myself, Peregrinus and others, you have realized that all the time, energy and money you and others (like Create) have put into all of this HOOEY was a complete and absolute WASTE.

This is in the past...you can't take it back or get a do over. What you CAN do however ( 8-) ), is LET IT GO. I notice that you get a little butthurt whenever I bash NG, and I also understand why (as I have just explained)...let that shit go man and get on with it! :geek:

EDIT: I wrote this before I read your PM, Shay...my inbox was full at the time so I didn't see it. :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Kidd I have my ideas of why women are more open and flirty in other countries than they are in the west but if there is more or something that I have missed please if you don't mind can you explain your perspective on this I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say on this

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 am 

Way of a Natural wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:

Kidd I have my ideas of why women are more open and flirty in other countries than they are in the west but if there is more or something that I have missed please if you don't mind can you explain your perspective on this I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say on this
I would really like to hear how you guys think on this topic. So please, if you don't mind, share your ideas here...then I will in turn share mine and hopefully we can have some meaningful discussion. :ugeek:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:54 am 

From my point of view, altough I might lack a certain amount of experience, it all comes down to who we are as men. Because I see how women react to me when I talk to them and I see how they react to authentic men. They get flirty, they get "natural" when there's an authentic, good man. Its not like women only get flirty when you've done natural grounding, oh beware... no, when they get to know to real men (which is very rare), they start to be excited and act like the girls in the videos, get flirty. I don't mean any puas who try to talk and manipulate women into liking them, you most probably won't find much flirty behaviour from women there. But with real men, and this is my opinion and has been approved in my experience, they get automatically to real flirty behaviour. No Voodoo, no Natural Grounding required...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 am 

Vegano wrote:
From my point of view, altough I might lack a certain amount of experience, it all comes down to who we are as men. Because I see how women react to me when I talk to them and I see how they react to authentic men. They get flirty, they get "natural" when there's an authentic, good man. Its not like women only get flirty when you've done natural grounding, oh beware... no, when they get to know to real men (which is very rare), they start to be excited and act like the girls in the videos, get flirty. I don't mean any puas who try to talk and manipulate women into liking them, you most probably won't find much flirty behaviour from women there. But with real men, and this is my opinion and has been approved in my experience, they get automatically to real flirty behaviour. No Voodoo, no Natural Grounding required...
Hey Veg,

always a pleasure reading your posts :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 am 
Site Admin

Vegano wrote:
From my point of view, altough I might lack a certain amount of experience, it all comes down to who we are as men. Because I see how women react to me when I talk to them and I see how they react to authentic men. They get flirty, they get "natural" when there's an authentic, good man.
Vegano wrote:
when they get to know to real men (which is very rare), they start to be excited and act like the girls in the videos, get flirty.
Vegano wrote:
But with real men, and this is my opinion and has been approved in my experience, they get automatically to real flirty behaviour. No Voodoo, no Natural Grounding required...
Spot on Vegano.

They cannot help it. Your presence almost demands that they show it, it is drawn out of them. (I did write a post on here about this, cannot find it after a quick search, maybe someone remembers where it was)

Remember, the man LEADS. You are the stimulus, she is the response. By showing your true self, she is forced to show hers, she cannot help it, it comes out.
Quite a lot of the nasty bits men think about women are when the woman is fighting against this process, due to her upbringing and societal conditioning.. When she is 'testing' him to see if he is a real man or a fake one, she has to be sure you are in order to fully open up and blossom.

The other side of the coin is when she knows the man is not a man but a boy, then she has open season to rip him to shreds, as that side of her is not even mildly woken up. This is where a lot of guys get really hurt as they do not realise that she can see he is fake and pretending and she has nothing but contempt for him as he is not 'showing up as himself' but trying to trick her. He is another of the pretenders who disappoints her.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 am 
Site Admin

Shay wrote:
OK I am angry and I'm working on it.
It's not easy for me I admit, but I'm trying to let it go.....

I'll go to my bat cave for a while until I can figure out how to let go of my anger. Actualy I have the tools I just need to apply them and let this anger go once and for all.

I don't know why I keep this anger inside it's not good, maybe I was afraid to let it go. But it is time to do it Now!!
Bravo!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:43 pm 

Check this post out here I figure I make a new thread considering its a whole different subject all on its own

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... ead#unread

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:22 pm 

Thanks guys.. I love your comments.
I agree with this:
Peregrinus wrote:
SO I CHOSE TO STEP OUTSIDE!

I would suggest, if you feel the need to ground:

Focus on those parts you are trying to see within the women around you in your daily environment, seek to find those natural qualities in all women you see.

Some will draw you to them, some you will just want to sit and watch and enjoy.

That way you are at least tailored to your environment and not to some idealistic images from possibly another country and social environment, which you might hardly ever see locally.
And I think the main misinterpretation comes down to giving a name to things and processes.

NG DOES NOT EXIST.

Is never happened to you to get emotional (even cry) watching a romantic movie?
or to get emotional (even cry) watching a baby or listening to a nice song?
Don't you feel better after this emotional experiences...? don't you feel much more grounded in your reality?
Don't you feel less stress and anxiety after getting emotional?

By labeling this experiences by NG they may lose their impact and power..

If you see a rainbow and you start thinking "wow what a beautifull amazing rainbow... it just fuels my heart..look ..look..I'm almost crying inside." This feels good and you are in a higher state.
If you see the same rainbow and start thinking "ohh this is an alpha resourse..I sould do some NG on it...let's see.. mmm.... probably I can feel better after doing this.. a lot of gurus are saying this...so it's good for me to ground in this natural resourse." This makes you feel like shit.

I say this because I was doing uncounscious NG way before discovering Rion and it was really working for me.

Because the real purpose is to unlock our blocks and limitation and of course there are a milions methods available out there. it's up to you to find the right tool that fit in to your puzzle.