Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 pm 

This may sound like an odd question but I pretty confused at the moment. I have read all the posts on here and have read manipulated man and am currently reading the polygamous sex. I understand it all and can see it in real life situations, my past experiences and when I observe others. But I don't feel like I'm unplugged, did you all know instantly when it happend or was it a gradual process? Is there anything I can do to unplug myself? I am trying to find and come to terms with my core issues but I'm really not sure what they are or when I think I've found one I don't really feel anything. I feel like I'm missing something crucial that will suddenly smack me in the face but can't for the life of me find it!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 pm 
Site Admin

I'm experiencing it as a gradual process, and the more you advance the bitter the pills you have to swallow and the harder the blows you have to deal with. But it's worth it, every inch forward and sometimes every yard backward, the relapses and triumphs along the journey adds to your core personality.

Q.- How do you know when you're unplugged?
A.- When you stop asking this question.

Hope it helps.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:30 pm 

Quote:
8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 am 
Quote:
.Q.- How do you know when you're unplugged?
Woahhoohoooo nice answer

I think my answer to this question might be different then Kidds answer or some of the other experienced guys on this forum. But without getting into too much depth, it's when you realize who/what you are and exactly what your capable of. When you realize this, fear disappears and your confidence is unlimited.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:11 am 
I like this question, hopefully this turns into a big discussion. PM me if u wanna hear more, I could write an essay on this question

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 am 

it's like being in love...... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:15 am 
rant wrote:
it's like being in love...... :mrgreen:
Haha yeah imagine being in love with yourself. It's unstoppable.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:37 am 

Mikey swag wrote:
Quote:
Woahhoohoooo nice answer

I think my answer to this question might be different then Kidds answer or some of the other experienced guys on this forum. But without getting into too much depth, it's when you realize who/what you are and exactly what your capable of. When you realize this, fear disappears and your confidence is unlimited.
It's when you realize you consigned on living in the matrix. You created it, in a sense :geek:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:41 am 
Morpheus wrote:
Mikey swag wrote:
Quote:
Woahhoohoooo nice answer

It's when you realize you consigned on living in the matrix. You created it, in a sense :geek:
Exactly homie. There's so much to say about that

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:12 am 

When you realise that it's not the girl you're looking for.

It's the information or the intelligence or whatever you want to call it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 am 

Scarf wrote:
When you realise that it's not the girl you're looking for.

It's the information or the intelligence or whatever you want to call it.
So true. It's a game with complex rules and strategies and like anything you sit down to master your not only mastering the game your mastering yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:16 am 
Site Admin

Dali wrote:
Beautifully simple and elegant answer :geek:

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:06 pm 

Dali wrote:

So do we ever truly get unplugged or do we just learn to accept that we will never be unplugged and try to exploit the glitches? Everyone says similar things with regards to experiencing the highs and lows but I don't feel like I've experienced any highs or lows, reading/observing/experiencing doesn't make me sad or happy. For example when reading the manipulated man, I saw lots of examples where I've been manipulated, where my father has, my friends, it didn't make me angry, hate women, happy or anything I just accepted it at least that's what I think I've done. Am I deluding myself into believing I've accepted and let these things go or am I still a slave who thinks he is truly moving towards freedom?

Thanks for the responses by the way its really interesting to hear about others experiences and thoughts. One thing I'm learning from the forum is that the answer is often so simple, short and obvious but so difficult to see (because of social programming?).

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:16 pm 

Just focus on picking your battles...as long as something doesn't negatively affect you directly (or is a negligible amount indirectly), then no need to waste your time and effort. Once you're don't calibrating, you'll know. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Just focus on picking your battles...as long as something doesn't negatively affect you directly (or is a negligible amount indirectly), then no need to waste your time and effort. Once you're don't calibrating, you'll know. :geek:
I think you're right I'm still calibrating, from what I've read the best way to help the calibration is to sit and examine myself, try and come to term with any issues I have and just let stuff go!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 am 
Site Admin

Knight wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:
I think you're right I'm still calibrating, from what I've read the best way to help the calibration is to sit and examine myself, try and come to term with any issues I have and just let stuff go!
Also, refer and apply the peregrinus signature. It always come handy. and I mean, always.