Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:20 pm 

Hey guys, what's up?

so this has been on my mind lately and it's not easy to explain my question but I'll try...

We all need to treat people accordingly (Men and Women) - we already talked about it on many threads. However compassion is also a great quality and sometimes when you use it you see the other person switch. Let me give an example for my question (it's about Grinus but everyone had this happen to them).

Grinus once met a woman in some social circle (I won't go into the details- if he wants to he will expand...). She acted like a total bitch but Grinus was still nice to her...

later she started crying (I know, the crying part is not relevant- I'm just telling the story) and then she switched and became almost like a different person- she was warm, nice and loving towards Grinus.

Now why did I give Grinus's story?
because I still don't have Grinus's patience and if the same thing happened to me I wouldn't have been nice to that girl.

Now of course when it's people you know you can have more compassion and you don't judge them for everything they do. But the Girl in Grinus's story was a girl he didn't know very well.

So, upon meeting and interacting with strangers:

How do you draw the line between compassion and at the same time treating people accordingly (punishing bad behavior)?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 pm 

Too much thinking. :geek:

Let your gut be your guide. 8-)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Too much thinking. :geek:

Let your gut be your guide. 8-)
Alight thanks big man,

no need to further reply to this question.

and if anyone needs to get in touch with his gut better, use this (shit, I don't even know what's in this :lol: ):

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm 

3 years ago I went on a date with the hottest girl I've personally ever been with. It was my first time trying low-carb and I hadn't fat adapted yet so I was a fucking wreck, totally not myself. Afterwards on her drive home I called her (3 years ago, long before my mindset changed) to say night and she was a bitch and was like "Cop, gotta go" and hung up (Even though I don't think talking on your cell and driving was illegal back then).

The next day I was getting ready to go to the movies with this other chick and before I left I checked my email and see she had written me, she said "hey sorry about hanging up on you. So I've been thinking, I've been seeing someone else and want to give it a shot with him so I won't be able to see you again, it was nice meeting you though".

My GUT told me to be nice, that being like fuck you wasn't the proper course of action, not that it really ever is. So I wrote back "Ok no problem, it was really nice meting you too, good luck with your man!"

I get an email 3 days later saying it didn't work out with him.....I was fucking her a week after that.

Your gut will tell you to be unaffected 90% of the time Sniper, go with it.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."