Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:00 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Cutting the fat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am 
Yo,

Have you looked around your room?

Is there excess?

Does everything have meaning and significance?

Can you do without a lot of the stuff you have?

Cut the fat. Your room is a reflection of your mind.

Now that I'm about to take my trip out of the country, I've been realizing that there is too much to carry.

I don't wear a lot of my clothes. Some of the accessories that I have are useless because of my environment.

Knowing what is dear to you is hard to find out until you're willing to let it go.

A test drive never hurts.

When you can adequately reconstruct and deconstruct your environment to your liking you can influence the way another person perceives their own environment.

For example, I was talking to a female. I told her to look around. I said, "I can't give you top shelf liquor like all these other guys." "I don't have the money to spend on you like them, and they're more than willing to spend money on you." "Take you on ski trips and shit just because you're a girl."

I point to my half empty beer can. I told her, "All I have is a half empty beer and some conversation, so you should talk to all those other guys."

She responded that she didn't want the top shelf liquor as her pupils dilated while flipping her hair.

I asked her, "Now what would you do for me....."

Post subject: Re: Cutting the fat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:07 am 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
Yo,

Have you looked around your room?

Is there excess?

Does everything have meaning and significance?

Can you do without a lot of the stuff you have?

Cut the fat. Your room is a reflection of your mind.

Now that I'm about to take my trip out of the country, I've been realizing that there is too much to carry.

I don't wear a lot of my clothes. Some of the accessories that I have are useless because of my environment.

Knowing what is dear to you is hard to find out until you're willing to let it go.

A test drive never hurts.

When you can adequately reconstruct and deconstruct your environment to your liking you can influence the way another person perceives their own environment.

For example, I was talking to a female. I told her to look around. I said, "I can't give you top shelf liquor like all these other guys." "I don't have the money to spend on you like them, and they're more than willing to spend money on you." "Take you on ski trips and shit just because you're a girl."

I point to my half empty beer can. I told her, "All I have is a half empty beer and some conversation, so you should talk to all those other guys."

She responded that she didn't want the top shelf liquor as her pupils dilated while flipping her hair.

I asked her, "Now what would you do for me....."
Oh I get it!

She cleaned your room...

Good.

Post subject: Re: Cutting the fat
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:21 pm 

:lol: :lol:
Damn, we need a RL board meeting :lol: