Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Space and Energy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:03 am 

I've just recently gone through some phases as you may have read in my '1 question 1 observation' post. A phase of fairly normal seeing signs of attraction throughout my days, to a super drought, back to one of those periods where it's so on fire you ask if it is real.

During the Saharra drought, I decided to really just observe myself, and have continued since.

Seriously tell me if I'm stepping towards the looney bin, but I noticed a very distinguishable difference in my "energy" during these two contrasting periods that could be related to space.

To sum it up when there were no signs of interest to be seen, it was as if my personal 'energy' (focus, attention, etc) was directed outwards towards my external environment. To illustrate, think of a time or notice in the future when you are absolutely lusting over a hot girl. It feels as if all your energy is flowing towards that girl outwardly from within yourself to your external environment.

Now, during a time of crazy attraction from women when out, it feels like my personal energy stays within my personal sphere or space and doesn't seep outwards even if I am focusing on and talking to a girl. I can feel a definite 'SPACE' between me and the girl or me and the outside world (even if no other people are present). The difference is very obvious when I now look for it and observe it, almost like you getting sucked into the outside world, versus everything outside of you getting drawn into you.

Call me crazy or share if you can relate whatsoever. It's very hard to put into words but I know it when I feel the difference.

Peregrinus, this is sounding like a lot of LOA/quantum/unmeasurable BS but I am starting to really notice subtle distinctions between space and whatever the opposite would be - maybe smothering or seeking. And it has an energy to it. I know Kidd! might call this hooey but I've been playing with it when interacting with others and it seems to have something to it.

(Note to self: do not turn this into an attraction 'technique' :lol: )

Post subject: Re: Space and Energy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 am 

Quote:
To illustrate, think of a time or notice in the future when you are absolutely lusting over a hot girl. It feels as if all your energy is flowing towards that girl outwardly from within yourself to your external environment.
I also wanted to add that alternatively you can 'observe' this hot girl without allowing your energy to leak outwards toward her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 am 

Life is a series of peaks and valleys my friend; some days you'll get hella jock'd, other days nada. Just like in pimposohies, one week you may have 1 chick, 3 the next, none the next, peak-valley-peak-valley, it's the balance of the universe. Don't read too much into it.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:34 am 

Emotion=Energy in Motion

Depends a lot on how you define energy. Energy as in new agey? Cannot help you ;) .

Energy as in personal space, in a psychological sense. Just means blockages in your thoughts have become thinner. As you remove garbage your mind functions like it was evolved too.

Like defraging a hard drive, getting rid of ineffective and useless pathways to make everything run smoother 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:05 am 
Site Admin

Morpheus wrote:
Emotion=Energy in Motion

Depends a lot on how you define energy. Energy as in new agey? Cannot help you ;) .

Energy as in personal space, in a psychological sense. Just means blockages in your thoughts have become thinner. As you remove garbage your mind functions like it was evolved too.

Like defraging a hard drive, getting rid of ineffective and useless pathways to make everything run smoother 8-)
I love the cybernetic analogies Morpheus share. Very acute.

:geek:

I think it's definitely a change in perspective StephenP, like your conscious mind can only focus in one thing at a time and if doesn't fit this 'new paradigm' the machine tend to 'reframe' the 'outside' events TO FIT the new task.

I put this thing: 'outside', because without trying to sound creep, I don't see much difference between outside and inside events, this 'thing' runs in the same scenario (mind). So real, and in the same time meaningless, like a dream.

I think the concept of space is geared towards removing your old needy patterns of thinking of 'not having' (trying to do something in order to get something, because that's what's work right?) Then you will always be reaching outward and towards whatever is what you want, hence occupying the space necesary to that experience that you want to occur, because the energy will be used in WANTING and the reality will be just keep wanting, not having because the mind will only know that you don't have that which you want. I hope I explained well.

Something like when you think:

I want, you will keep experiencing wanting = and keep the endless lacking cycle.
I have, (past experiences, evidence that has happened) and I don't preocupy much (HONESTLY, this detachment cannot be faked) = You have.

I didn't made the rules, but I think I observed the pattern enough to say this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:47 am 

Dali wrote:
I love the cybernetic analogies Morpheus share. Very acute. :geek:
Have plenty more 8-)

I disagree though on a few points.

Dreams are really useful if you get good at interpreting them, they are chalked full of meaning. Idk I kinda find it useful to make the distinction between internal and external. External I have no control over to a large degree and it is easier to accept that and focus attention on where it is useful.

I think he is on the right path, like even if he is doing it for a result right now that isnt really relevant. Stephen's post shows that his mind is looking at different angles and such. That is way more important than if there is still attachment there or not :geek:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Sounds good to me StephenP :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 am 

It does sound good...in theory.

But after contemplating I may have been trying to artificially create this space with a shortcut. A space that can truly only come from accepting oneself and one's situation fully, and being happy with that place.

I went out last night trying to force this space of not caring or wanting. Stemming from my unhappiness with the job situation and wanting to change it immediately. It flopped simply because I was trying to force space. So fucking catch-22. Gotta love it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 am 
Site Admin

StephenP wrote:
It flopped simply because I was trying to force space. So fucking catch-22. Gotta love it.
As the saying goes:

LET IT GO!

--

You've had a taste now.. So you know what it feels like when it is authentic.
You also know what it feels like when forced and why it fails.

There are many clues in there.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.