Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:33 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:56 am 

Hey guys,

Firstly I think this forum was a major find for me. The closest thing was Zan's forum but I found a lot of it was philosophical and not concrete or realistic.

I've started focusing on my inner world. I did Sedona method for a while but kind of stopped when I didn't see too much results. Although that's probably just me being impatient ;) I did have one absolutely amazing experience. For some reason I was getting nervous as hell while I was waiting for friends. My ex was there but that's never made me nervous (thinking that releasing may have brought up something about my ex that I had done nothing more than just repressed). Anyway I was releasing on the event and my ex, nothing. My mind was going nuts thinking that maybe I was at the wrong venue, just all kinds of 'worst case' scenarios. Then I had the inspiration to try simply releasing the 'agitated' feeling. I just said 'can I let go of this agitated feeling in my stomach?' It just went, immediately. You know when you're really nervous and the feeling gradually goes away? Well this was immediate. It was just this empty peaceful feeling. To the point that I actually started hunting for the anxious feeling, sending my awareness deep into my gut looking for it haha. And it's definitely helped bring out a more naturally playful side of myself. But I feel like the Sedona method is too vague for it to do undo all of the hidden, automated behaviours I have.

For me, most of my life I've been the reclusive guy, during school I was picked on and ignored so I gained no social skills. But after getting out of that environment and into the working world I forged a new, social me. But with girls and attraction it was much harder. Because I developed all these beliefs and behaviours that I would describe as unconscious, meaning that I don't even know I'm doing them. A lot of guys on here say that you can simply chat to a girl like she's a friend ie. comfortable and she'll be attracted. But it's not really the words, it's the vibe, energy, etc.

I attempted techniques but I didn't even have the confidence to do a technique. So I've realised that for me I need some guidance.

At the moment I'm going through the Human Operating System from Devon White. Seems interesting but doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. Doing a set of subliminal programs which also have NLP and a little bit of hypnosis. I listen to a Pheromone one during the day at work, a Romantic Lucid Dreaming one while i sleep and a confidence in Social situations one during the day. The plan is that the Pheromone one will bring me attention, the romantic lucid one will give me reference points (visualisation on steroids essentially) and the Confidence one will give me some confidence in taking action. Note, this is just one part of what I'm doing. I don't believe that everything can be fixed by simply listening to these.

I went through Steve G Jones visualisation program. And took on the task of three times a day visualising myself in a romantic situation with my ideal girl. I find that visualisation is like a muscle. The more you do it the better it is. And he states, you must actually feel good.

And every now and then doing the Sedona release.

What are your recommendations? I really want to join the Balls Project and check out his release program as some reviews on here make it seem much more powerful than Sedona. Because I really am a fan of the idea of releasing.

I'd love some recommendations on guided visualisations. I do the Cottage one by Hypnotica.

PS. Please don't just tell me to get out there and talk to girls. Because I do this, quite a few of my friends comment on how I can create great rapport with girls. Yet I'm not getting results to indicate this. I can go up to any girl (not groups though) and start a conversation. But I really hold myself back which is obviously where the cause of the lack of interest comes from.

Thanks guys!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 am 

http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewforum.php?f=29

You've got a lot of reading to do...get to it. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:46 am 

Thanks Kidd, I'd actually already read everything except I hadn't delved too deeply into the inner game links. Loved the stream visualisation. And agree with the concept that affirmations don't work as the conscious mind will filter anything it gets. Also working with Sniper to try and get an account on the balls project as their payment system doesn't seem to be working for me.