Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm 

I joined the Balls Project and the guy in the videos: GP
made an amazing audio course on letting go.

It's based on the Sedona Method however he did a much better job than Hale Dwoskin
in explaining the process of letting go (that's how I feel and I'm familiar with Hale's work). I'm not saying that Hale isn't good it's just that for Me - GP's course was much better and helped me to release\let go a lot better.

here is the website:

http://www.ballsproject.com/

recommended by Flow (a member of this forum)

thanks a lot Flow for sharing this resourse and pointing me there ;)

Edit: before this course For a long time I struggled with Releasing\letting go and didn't 'get' what it really means....I saw only glimpses of real releasing\letting go before - when using Hale's stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 am 

Man i'm really glad you're digging that as much as I do.

Just in case someone Googles etc and is unsure, the balls project is not the course itself- The course is called "just allow it" which is sold separately as a 7CD course, but he gives download version of it (not any shorter just doesn't have CDs/book) free to guys there.

From someone who has been to sedona method retreats with Hale and knows GP/his stuff very well, I wouldn't say it's based on sedona method but of course in SM and many others allowing is part of it, it's just usually somewhat glossed over. "Allow it.. ok now let it go" when allowing is really where the art of it is, and where it really gets processed. It's the willingness to be with what is there. It's the balls to actually be present with everything there instead of just "ok let's get rid of this right away so i dont have to deal with it or face it" which the mind LOVES to turn 'releasing' into (getting rid of). I know GP did some coach training in SM and a lot of other things.. his main thing now is actually EFT, but he didn't want to put that here yet either because then it's another "OK if I do this energy work/tapping/etc then THAT will get rid of it."

It sounds like your experience is just like mine, the more you get into this state the more true releasing happens because you aren't there trying to control it. Let go means you LET IT do whatever it needs to do not try to "let it go so that i will get what I want" (by definition not letting go)

This guy is the best teacher I have ever found - I met him on a free call, more of his content is free than not. He's like one of those musicians who is not super famous because all they give a shit about is music and getting better. So in that spirit http://www.conversationswithg.com has maybe 28 episodes now, each about an hour, all free and downloadable. He's the same dude in the "on indifference" video I posted and if you write to the email on the bottom right of the video, about literally anything you want to ask, he does in fact and read and answer it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 am 
Site Admin

Review:

http://www.consciousnessjunkie.com/just ... -gp-walsh/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:56 am 

Thanks for the review! It covers my view on the Just Allow it! course completely. For years I struggled with Releasing and didn't get what it really is about until I ran across this course and everything about releasing, or much better about "allowing" made sense to me. I saw glimpses of real releasing before (because of some posts of Peregrinus and Kidd) but forgot about them soon enough. Well, since I realised that I can change which was 4 years ago, this is the best thing that happened to me regarding self-development.

This may sound as pure marketing but it is just my opinion 8-) GP Walsh's course gives you the practical foundation that makes indifference possible.

That is what Brents ignores. He just tells you "change your thoughts to the opposite", "rewrite your story", to tell the emotions "that means nothing" but thats just running against a wall. If you haven't learned how to deal with your emotions, every only mental act like that won't bring you anywhere.

Oh and it really isn't a quick fix. It takes commitment and practice and it can get quite hard sometimes but thats just how real self-improvement is done. Many people here can sing you songs about it... I have been blinded by quick-fix promises myself for years.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:31 am 

Dr. Awesome wrote:
That is what Brents ignores. He just tells you "change your thoughts to the opposite", "rewrite your story", to tell the emotions "that means nothing" but thats just running against a wall. If you haven't learned how to deal with your emotions, every only mental act like that won't bring you anywhere.
That's why affirmations, visualizations, subliminals and stuff like natural grounding don't work as far as long term change. They are all just band aids...

But even with Hale Dwoskin's method (which is not a band aid) - I didn't get much success in letting go. Again: not saying that Hale isn't good but for Me: I felt as if something was missing....

BTW doing stuff like "rewrite your story" & visualizations isn't bad at all And even good,
however- only after you learn to let go it will be effective, if not: it's just a band aid.

but of course it's just my opinion after trying all of those things....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am 

I agree with you. Those tools are surely good if you have the right foundation you can use them on.

The problem with Hale Dwoskin is that he indeed has more of a "helping you feel better about yourself" approach in his usual products (I heard that his retreats are more about the "real" thing). But still, and here I completely agree with you too, I always felt something missing. You sit down, ask the releasing questions, feel better and now what? Its nice but should I ask myself such questions now for the rest of my life?

But the key is that releasing/allowing isn't really an action, its a state, a state we're getting used to by practising it. Releasing is a letting go of the feeling of having to do anything with your emotions. Its letting the emotions do their thing, its just listening to the language of sensation (as Walsh puts it). Or as Peregrinus wrote, releasing is like watching leaves flowing down a river. You just let the emotions flow through you and you watch them doing that. Resisting our emotions is just a habit we've adapted and it goes away with practice of just allowing our emotions.

Another view to look at our unpleasant emotions is looking at them like a child that is crying. You wouldn't yell at a crying child "Get the fuck away, I don't want you!", wouldn't you? You would listen patiently to the child, let it tell you its story. Thats how allowing works, just with emotions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm 

Dr. Awesome wrote:

Another view to look at our unpleasant emotions is looking at them like a child that is crying. You wouldn't yell at a crying child "Get the fuck away, I don't want you!", wouldn't you? You would listen patiently to the child, let it tell you its story. Thats how allowing works, just with emotions.
I'd go even deeper with this analogy..

Some people say things like that to crying kids - Result is that Kid is hurt even more, and possibly develops a trauma - Emotion gets stronger and sometimes hides itself under the surface, deep.. I'd bet everybody can relate to this

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

Hence the theory of the wounded/inner child, past traumas, etc.

But it's just a concept.

More read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_child

http://www.abundancetapestry.com/the-st ... ded-child/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:28 pm 

It was one of the most useful things I got from working w/ GP, he calls it a "sacred vow."

If you're young enough and something happens that rocks the boat, it literally can feel like life or death to the kid. You make a vow never to do the behavior again that brought that result. Then it is years later and "Why can't I just do xyz - just talk to this girl, conquer this fear, whatever" - you start to beat yourself up. Opening to this (and btw if it's there and you go into this work you can actually see the experience as a kid, relive it etc.. it's not necessary, i'm just saying things often happen that 'verify' it and it's not just a pretty concept) changed the deal. Self compassion. As a young kid it IS life and death (if you are abandoned you are screwed) and so what seemed like stupid over reacting, you can work w/ the energy appropriately and not just beat up on yourself or think you should just 'drop it'

It was never said that it's ALWAYS this, that it's necessary or the model by which all things happen - it's just one of the things that can come up when you follow the energy. It is always about following the energy and seeing where it takes you.

To be honest, I've had that bring up things, reliving experiences etc. and even some other crazy areas that I didn't even believe in.. things i thought were BS, so it's not like I was looking for them to happen.. it's just about being truly open to whatever comes up and then letting it do what it does.

Whether it 'really happened' or if that's how it really works, or if it's just images from your nervous system, I don't care and this was similarly expressed to me from him - as long as the energy is resolving itself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
It was one of the most useful things I got from working w/ GP, he calls it a "sacred vow."

If you're young enough and something happens that rocks the boat, it literally can feel like life or death to the kid. You make a vow never to do the behavior again that brought that result. Then it is years later and "Why can't I just do xyz - just talk to this girl, conquer this fear, whatever" - you start to beat yourself up. Opening to this (and btw if it's there and you go into this work you can actually see the experience as a kid, relive it etc.. it's not necessary, i'm just saying things often happen that 'verify' it and it's not just a pretty concept) changed the deal. Self compassion. As a young kid it IS life and death (if you are abandoned you are screwed) and so what seemed like stupid over reacting, you can work w/ the energy appropriately and not just beat up on yourself or think you should just 'drop it'

It was never said that it's ALWAYS this, that it's necessary or the model by which all things happen - it's just one of the things that can come up when you follow the energy. It is always about following the energy and seeing where it takes you.

To be honest, I've had that bring up things, reliving experiences etc. and even some other crazy areas that I didn't even believe in.. things i thought were BS, so it's not like I was looking for them to happen.. it's just about being truly open to whatever comes up and then letting it do what it does.

Whether it 'really happened' or if that's how it really works, or if it's just images from your nervous system, I don't care and this was similarly expressed to me from him - as long as the energy is resolving itself.
So, it's like a re-training the responses of this subpersonality of you?
Another question, did you completed the Just Allow it program?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 am 

If you mean the sacred vow stuff, that's not in JAI just FYI. Nothing to distract or give the mind some other task to think you are going to go think you're going to fix it ("now ill find my vows and fix myself that way")

Jai is retraining to move purely and deeply into exactly what is there without the habitual agenda to fix. That habit is shockingly deep and surprising the balls it takes to just be there and keep moving towards your darker shit. it's a form of running away to try to technique it away- and what the so called bad stuff actually reveals to you after you've gotten over thinking its going to kill you is profound in my experience. It then goes on to start doing things with open eyes introducing certain topics or pictures and so on

All the theory and what part of me is it, what technique to use now, is it subconscious etc.
I'm not saying it never has value or serve you. What I've found though is if you actually submit and give all that shit up and just allow it to process- completely let go of any idea that the self that created the mess can fix it from a self point of view, what the system can do and show you by itself will loan your fucking mind.

I still enjoy learning. I still get out of doing releasing work with partners and eft and so on but an entirely different context now. They are all pointers back to this rather than using them via my mind to fix problems that my mind created.

And yes I had the privilege of getting these tracks as they were being made. They were uploaded and run by the guys on the balls project well before this turned into a product.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 pm 

I really really need to say again how awesome this course is. I'm not getting paid for saying this and as you can see I'm not putting any affiliate links ;)

I just think this course is amazing and helped me (and still does) to let go of anger, pain and many other issues. And the price of the course is more than fair and affordable (best to join the project)...

But it's not a quick fix and the process is not always easy so only get it if you are willing to commit to some real inner work 8-)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm 

So is this course mostly about the allowing part of LOA?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:15 pm 

It's about allowing what is actually there - and allowing yourself to face it directly and process. Not specific to LOA in fact it's very directed at NOT having an agenda ("i'm going to do allowing to attract xyz thing") because all of that keeps you from actually ALLOWING what's there to be there.

LOA would only be mentioned b/c it's a word LOA sales stuff throws out "you need to allow it into your life."

This course is definitely not just how to allow happy thoughts so you get things-- that's another distraction from looking at what's really there and doing the 'real' work.

Looking at Sniper's comment is a better reference:
Quote:
this course is amazing and helped me (and still does) to let go of anger, pain and many other issues

It's more about that than attracting a car, but of course the more anger/pain/etc you aren't holding onto it is going to change the way you 'are' out there.

It seems ironic that 'allowing' something and giving it full permission to be there would 'let it go' or do what it needs to do, but that's the counter intuitive aspect of the whole deal that is really focused on.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Flow83 wrote:
It's about allowing what is actually there - and allowing yourself to face it directly and process. Not specific to LOA in fact it's very directed at NOT having an agenda ("i'm going to do allowing to attract xyz thing") because all of that keeps you from actually ALLOWING what's there to be there.

LOA would only be mentioned b/c it's a word LOA sales stuff throws out "you need to allow it into your life."

This course is definitely not just how to allow happy thoughts so you get things-- that's another distraction from looking at what's really there and doing the 'real' work.

Looking at Sniper's comment is a better reference:
Quote:
this course is amazing and helped me (and still does) to let go of anger, pain and many other issues

It's more about that than attracting a car, but of course the more anger/pain/etc you aren't holding onto it is going to change the way you 'are' out there.

It seems ironic that 'allowing' something and giving it full permission to be there would 'let it go' or do what it needs to do, but that's the counter intuitive aspect of the whole deal that is really focused on.
What you resist, persists. This is sooo true for the feelings/emotions/bodily sensations
This is for me... Actually. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:16 pm 

Dali wrote:
So I purchased this course on the strength of Sniper, the review I read in the link above posted by Dali, but was sold on the demo I experienced on the review. I don't like paying month to month on anything so I purchased this course and to me its a very worthy investment The first two tracks alone made things better you guys should at least give this a try definitely worth it.

I have done this only a few times but man this thing is amazing I already feel like a load or burden has been made lighter and that I can move better. I will keep doing this and keep posting on my internal world and the progress towards my freedom.

I even heard Flow83 is doing something on skype for free and he recommended this course so which ever floats your boat. I highly recommend it, one mo thing I believe Flow83 said this but just knowing what you have to do to change yourself isn't going to cut it you have to feel it that is key or as G said on the course it must be in your nervous system, basically like a skill of surfing or bike riding or learning to exercise it takes time.

Doing this is like finding a missing key it puts the missing pieces of the puzzle together for you. Its still early for me to give it this much praise but from what I experienced already I think its fine.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:44 am 

Glad you are having good experiences with it man.

Well what I'm offering on skype is something that has been developing over there dealing w/ guys who all have this course anyway and in fact when someone messages me i recommend to go through the free body awareness course on his page a few times anyway. The more time you spend w/ this the deeper this other thing will go. Without a background in allowing you'll just fight the shit that comes up. Check your PM.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:28 pm 

@ Resonance - I'd recommend paying the $10 monthly fee, you can cancel anytime, but there are amazing weekly videos in which GP answers questions and gives feedback to topics/questions on the forum there. I've listened to all 11 so far and the are thought provoking. But this only available to the paying members.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:44 pm 

If someone pays for the course like that and then finds out about the bp or wants to join they are given free months, since that course is given away to guys there.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:22 pm 

I'm curious - Does GP know about this forum ?