Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:12 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Solemn Thoughts
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:53 am 
You guys are acting like middle school girls on facebook. I just lost all respect I had. Sniper how the fuck do you get best needs to be spoon fed? He didn't even ask you anything. Your probably just quoting something Kidd said however long ago. I guess your on an ego trip or something cause your running a forum with 70 members on it. Congrats dude, I'm sure your really improving and getting alot out of kidds advice.

Kidd for someone who claims to give ego advice and how to let go is hilarious to me. Your the most egotistical arrogant dude I've ever heard. People actually pay to talk to you? I wouldn't wanna talk to you for five minutes if I was hammered.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:24 am 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
You guys are acting like middle school girls on facebook. I just lost all respect I had. Sniper how the fuck do you get best needs to be spoon fed? He didn't even ask you anything. Your probably just quoting something Kidd said however long ago. I guess your on an ego trip or something cause your running a forum with 70 members on it. Congrats dude, I'm sure your really improving and getting alot out of kidds advice.

Kidd for someone who claims to give ego advice and how to let go is hilarious to me. Your the most egotistical arrogant dude I've ever heard. People actually pay to talk to you? I wouldn't wanna talk to you for five minutes if I was hammered.
Haha wow...I think the syntax here shows that we just solved this Scooby Doo mystery. :lol:

Bored much? ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 am 

urgirlzwitme wrote:

Well I'm really sorry you feel that way and that's how you see things....

Yes I got a lot of success after learning from Kidd and also Grinus & the other members here too...
+ from the books we talked about.

and I'm in no ego trip because of being an admin of a forum. I still have much more to learn- being admin doesn't mean I know everything.

As far as Kidd: he has helped me so much and without taking a cent. For that I'm very greatful. :ugeek:

'That guy' (The best) wanted to be spoon fed- it was all over his posts, I don't understand how you didn't see it yourself :arrow: :| He complained that he asked a question or that you asked a question and instead of a quick answer; I or someone else gave you links to the posts on the topics that was already discussed in depth.

If after reading the topic that was already discussed in depth you (or him) still have questions- I'm more than happy to reply. But the first step is to read the topic that was already discussed in depth- how else can I explain?
just repeat everything all over again like a parrot

[ img ]

You know I find it unfortunate that guys like you and 'the best' don't appreciate forums like this. And it's not because I'm admin,
but simply because: it's free, no one is trying to push products or boot camps up your ass And people who have experience (such as Kidd) are giving so much help without asking for anything in return.

See Kidd has not made a dime where he could have sold his advise for money (like all seduction PUAs are doing...)

So since it's not good for you then fuck off to some other place and come back when you have some more sense of appreciation.

I'm sure other PUAs will be happy to have you on their forum (and your money spend on their products)

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am 

'urgirlzwitme' and 'the best' are the same person :)

I didn't figure it out until after I replied, oh well.....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 pm 

why so serious.... :arrow: :|

here's a solemn thought.

Natural Freedom has helped me. plain and simple. where I am today is a testimonial to that!
my personal life has vastly improved based on the things we have discussed behind these here doors. I can see why some people may see Kidd as a dick, but the Man knows his Shit and I respect him for that. I was an egotistical Bastard ( still am sometimes, but that's fine , I'm a fine piece of art work in progress :D ), but he helped me to really look at myself. why bash that his Pimposophies are old. classics never get old. the song Jay Z made for his daughter is an instant classic. I'm sure we have all read some history or old religious text. do we usually bitch and say "ooooooooooh, this is old, they trying to control people with some old shit." fuck that. we read them and pick up the gems laid within.

My business is up and running, I have expanded and it's doing quite well so far. I use the girl I'm seeing as my maitre de', I see men flirt with her heavily, sometimes I even see her giving in and try to win their approval when they neg her. my ego slips in now and then , and I catch it by it's tail. why the fuck should I be jealous? I employed the concept of "space" and copped a chick who works in a super market a block from me since last may. since my business opened, a lot of the usual distant suspects started making themselves more known to me, got one of the Hardest licks from a bitch the other day. bitch flatly told me she wants to eat my lolly! :mrgreen: bitch passed me on the street for 4 years straight and becuz Innuendo is now opened for buznizz she wants to eat my fudge stick :shock: ! the Matrix is fucking real.

urgirlzwitme , thought you had some potential.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 pm 

This actually brings something up I haven't been able to figure out on my own.

When someone is attacking you and you respond...that look like ego to me. How do you define ego?

What your trying to tell us is be a smartass without getting butthurt right?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:05 pm 

@Morph.

The way I saw what was going down was a good example of what I've learned to be called 'trolling'. I came to this conclusion based on two facts; I posted a message suggesting that he come correct, or not at all. He responded by questioning my skill in the use of the English language. This caused me to re-examine what I wrote. Upon re-inspection I came to the conclusion that what I wrote conformed to the rules of the language, although using the word 'membership' to refer to 'the members as a whole' (which I am quite certain is correct) may have been beyond his level of mastery. This caused me to believe that he was making a desperate attempt to arouse some kind of angry emotionnal response, along with making suppositions about my level of contribution to the forum. As I came to the realisation that he was attempting to manipulate my emotionnal state I decided that I had to flip the script. Did you notice how I stated that I knew what was coming from him? I made a statement as though I was issuing him the command to come back with something smart-ass, and reinforced it with an image stating as much. Basic 'reverse psychology' (if there actually is such a thing).

I could have handled that situation differently; I could have told him how many languages I speak. I could have told him in what ways I contribute. But why? This would be playing his game. Emotion was (as far as I am consciously aware) left out of it.

Now to land the plane.... If I can.... I believe that _if_ The Kidd!! was replying to the troll under the control of his anger, or as a reaction to 'hurt feelings', that would be an example of the ego out of control. I cannot picture this being the case.

This ego thing could be a mega-topic of it's own, actually....

I believe a proper element of humility in a personality can be helpful to keep an ego in check. With a humble attitude, one can have the confidence of knowing 100% (backed by evidence) that oneself is "The Shitt!!", and not have interpersonnal/professionnal/social problems that one would associate with arrogance or AMS (apha male syndrome)

Let's keep this rolling, yeah?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm 

@thebest - even though you got booted from the forum I will answer your question. I have learned more about women, life, indifference, etc. in less than a month here on this forum (also reading the recommended books) than spending a year natural grounding, going to boot camps, taking 1 on 1 coaching from PUA/energy healers, spending a few thousand on programs and bar sarging. I rest my case. I have nothing to prove. The proof is in my posts if you actually took the time to read them.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:14 pm 

New York 152 wrote:
@thebest - even though you got booted from the forum I will answer your question. I have learned more about women, life, indifference, etc. in less than a month here on this forum (also reading the recommended books) than spending a year natural grounding, going to boot camps, taking 1 on 1 coaching from PUA/energy healers, spending a few thousand on programs and bar sarging. I rest my case. I have nothing to prove. The proof is in my posts if you actually took the time to read them.
Now THAT is class. Hats off to you, NYC.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 am 

(and for new members browsing this forum)

I will say one last thing:

If you think this place is not for you- instead of ranting like a little bitch or trying to insult people:
Just leave. We didn't take your money or promise some bogus shit. :ugeek:

And as was mentioned: topics that were already discussed at length- we are not going to say the same things again (like a parrot) just because you were not a member back when we talked about it.

We will give you the links, you read what was already written AND THEN: if you still have questions we will be more than happy to answer. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:56 am 

NY152 that's a great post man! A lot of what you said rings true to myself a long time ago so I know where you're coming from. Sucks you spent all that cash, but you found the right place and are internalizing the right mindset now, congrats!

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:32 pm 

@ManniJa - yeah, hindsight is 20/20, I can't spend too much time dwelling on spent cash. I was greedy, I wanted an instant fix to issues that I can only fix myself with work. It's like I had to get burned to realize the stove is hot. Someone tell me the stove is hot beforehand, does not make as much of an impact as I was wasting time/money on band aid solutions.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

New York 152 wrote:
It's like I had to get burned to realize the stove is hot.
Very much so, well put.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.