Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Solemn Thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm 

Thebest wrote:
okay idiots learn how to read before you start talking shit. First off read snipers first post about hes friend he never said he was rich okay? Now reread both posts then see why i said apologies okay? I assumed hes friend didnt have a crutch like hes riches he never got into those type of details and the idiots that responded after sniper and agreed even without knowing hes friend's situation is retarded. Any man that has slept with 200 women would have atleast 30 girls he can call anytime he wants in hes phonebook stop trying to find rare occasion, yes a person that has cancer can beat it but its not a great possibility.
Any man? As Sniper's example shows, possibly not. You assume way too much and your current mentals are god awful. How old are you, btw? :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:14 pm 
You know what I meant you are just trying to find correction wiseass.Next thing ull be telling me to put commas and periods in my sentences. Im 26 and Im done with this topic on to my workouts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm 

Thebest wrote:
You know what I meant you are just trying to find correction wiseass.Next thing ull be telling me to put commas and periods in my sentences. Im 26 and Im done with this topic on to my workouts.
I'm just trying to point out things that you are missing...which would indirectly lead to you learning more about you and things about yourself that you could start improving on. :ugeek:

But since it is now clearly apparent that you are so fucking dense that it is a fruitless endeavor, I will no longer waste my time doing so. However...you are fun to play with so I will probably add to your ignorant posts on occasion just for the lulz. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 am 

Thebest wrote:
Any man that has slept with 200 women would have atleast 30 girls he can call anytime he wants in hes phonebook stop trying to find rare occasion, yes a person that has cancer can beat it but its not a great possibility.
dude, it seems that you know nothing and you come in here trying to display yourself as a Guru. :|

Yes I didn't say my friend was rich but the guys who actually read the posts in the treasure chest and Kidd'z Korner (as we advise to do before jumping like a hurricane) understood that he must have had some kind of an edge and then lost it...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:39 am 
Lol not once I claimed I was a guru. Its just my opinion you can hate it or love it thats how I feel. Im not a yes man somethings ill agree with somethings I wont. I cant read minds how you write thats how I read information was missing and people were bashing me for no reason I even apologized afterwards when I shouldnt have if I knew you would respond the way you are. Hope this clears things.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am 

Thebest wrote:
Lol not once I claimed I was a guru. Its just my opinion you can hate it or love it thats how I feel. Im not a yes man somethings ill agree with somethings I wont. I cant read minds how you write thats how I read information was missing and people were bashing me for no reason I even apologized afterwards when I shouldnt have if I knew you would respond the way you are. Hope this clears things.
Sure does...I think you may have Narcissistic personality disorder...no laughing matter indeed. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:43 am 
Thanks kidd thats what Im sorta going for.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 am 

Thebest wrote:
okay idiots learn how to read before you start talking shit.
This forum has internationnal membership. Many of the people who post here did not learn english as their first language. If you're going to carry on with an ignorant attitude like the one you're demonstrating, you might as well bounce. I'm strictly speaking for myself of course.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:59 am 

I see some remains of alpha male syndrome in him

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 am 

Thebest wrote:

Impressive I'm younger than him and I display way more maturity than this. Dude this forum is self realization so if you don't experience it yourself and your only told about it you will only get so far besides if you take the time to understand the true nature of women you would be too busy angry at them to give a damn anymore. Anyway dude seriously we can't help you until you help yourself you act like my niece when she was 5 annoying as hell.

You provide good entertainment value though so I will shut up and just read what you say from now on.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:52 am 
Wow lol reSONance again, I strongly doubt that anyone cares about your maturity Im me and you are you. Ruffneck, I didnt have to read your full response to know that your first language isnt english probably took you about an hour to write that small paragraph I also dont give a damn what you think that small paragraph was probably the most you contributed to this forum n its still worthless. Its like I said on the other post Im willing to forget if you do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:05 pm 

it smells like a student who blew into the wind...

[ img ]

Natural Freedom, it's time to get to work!

[ img ]

GO HARD! :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 pm 

this dude provides a lot of comedy material :lol:
I think this is Iulian, Hans or Rion trying to come back for revenge or something :roll: :lol:

Iulian: how are you doing man? still angry?
Hans: How is the smile and wink going for you?
Rion: Are you still playing the rich tourist card and tell people women are after your energy?

[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:19 pm 

@thebest - please stop wasting everyone's time on this forum. We are here to unlearn all the B.S. society has conditioned us to believe. You are not helping. If you feel the need to argue and harass every member's posts go do it elsewhere. If you stopped being so defensive, h*ll, even you might learn something.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 pm 

Okay everyone... wait for it!...

(This is the part where that guy comes in with more shit talk....)

...go ahead... we're waiting. Any time now...

P.S....
[ img ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 pm 
New york, I can respect your response. Im going to be defensive because other guys is trying to shit on me for no reason. I thought snipers story was flawed and it was until he filled out the blanks for me. I didnt agree with kid saying go into your subconscious to find the answers like really everyone solved their problems going in their subconscious since the birth of man. New york you wont learn anything here have you noticed anytime you ask a question you have to go back and read an old post like I thought this was a discussion forum where we can chop it up. New York have you also noticed how many responses this post alone got when you look at all the others nobody got nothing new to talk about instead of trying to bash me and failing. Compare grinus and the kidds responses and ull see big difference, Grinus actually will try to help you kidd will just say something is wrong with your mentals or read old materials like shut the fuck up already with that nobody wants to hear that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:07 pm 
Thebest wrote:
New york, I can respect your response. Im going to be defensive because other guys is trying to shit on me for no reason. I thought snipers story was flawed and it was until he filled out the blanks for me. I didnt agree with kid saying go into your subconscious to find the answers like really everyone solved their problems going in their subconscious since the birth of man. New york you wont learn anything here have you noticed anytime you ask a question you have to go back and read an old post like I thought this was a discussion forum where we can chop it up. New York have you also noticed how many responses this post alone got when you look at all the others nobody got nothing new to talk about instead of trying to bash me and failing. Compare grinus and the kidds responses and ull see big difference, Grinus actually will try to help you kidd will just say something is wrong with your mentals or read old materials like shut the fuck up already with that nobody wants to hear that.
Word

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 pm 

Alright, this dude is taking up space on the forum and it's obvious he doesn't want to learn anything and has no value to give this place.

He wants to be spoon fed, doesn't want to do any work and has something against 'The Kidd'- I have not idea what...

an assumption: this is probably Hans, Rion, Etienne or some other Guru that we called up on his bullshit and now he wants some kind of revenge. Or maybe it is Iulian (who was angry at The Kidd) or it could be some frustrated symp who just wants to troll. :roll:

Well I just banned him, so game over...

[ img ]

"I've been reasonable, with no results." \ For A Few Dollars More

Now let's get back to business 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 am 

He'll be back. :geek:

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:30 am 

urgirlzwitme wrote:
Thebest wrote:
Word
Oh word? :|

Which part exactly are you agreeing with? :geek: