Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm 

Edit by Sniper: some people pm me and ask me what does it mean to 'finish how you start'- something The Kidd talks a lot about.
If you use the search engine you will find a lot of posts that point out to the 'finish how you start' concept. But in a nutshell this post will explain what the concept means.

Hey guys, this story ain't about me but anyway it touches the concept that Kidd and Grinus mentioned about finish how you start.

I was talking to this woman at work today, she is divorced and somehow she started telling me her story in a nutshell. I'll make it short:

she told me that when she fell in love with her ex-husband he was very macho and indifferent. Later during the marriage he became very emotional, started telling her he loves her all the time, bought her presents all the time, made her feel like a queen...

(at this point I knew what was going on but I decided to make her think..)

so I said:
well what's wrong with him telling you that he loves you and treating you so good? Most girls would love that kind of man.

Her: Yes you are right. But something felt 'off', I know it doesn't make sense- I should have been very happy but I wasn't...

at that point I told her: he was no longer the man you fell in love with, you needed a man that is indifferent, and the macho thing- you liked it.

Her: after thinking about it a little bit :roll: said- you know you are right. I loved the macho and the indifferent part in him. And although most girls would love a guy who shows his feelings and buys them gifts- I don't know, that turned me off.

So the moral of the story is:

you don't need to be a macho, you just need to finish how you start. Otherwise if she has options and you are no longer the reason she fell in love with\ no longer gives her what she needs - she will be gone with the wind looking for someone else who can give her what she needs.

When Kidd and Grinus first talked about 'finish how you start', I didn't get it at first. It took me time to grasp that...

since Attraction & Love is a perception of value - keep the value you brought with you in the first place- finish how you start....

Edit: this is why a lot of PUA stuff fails when it comes to long term relationships or marriage. If you act like something you are not and it's not a part of who you really are- at one point the girl is going to see that it's fake and you can't really give her what she needs....

[ img ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:10 am 
Site Admin

So the 2 old muppet farts in picture are supposed to be:

peregrinus and TheKidd!! :x

!!??

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 am 

Dali wrote:
So the 2 old muppet farts in picture are supposed to be:

peregrinus and TheKidd!! :x

!!??

:lol:
No. And don't insult my fav. muppets :x -
I love these guys

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:53 am 

Haha I sure don't mind being one of those grumpy old stuffed codgers :lol: ...I'm sure 'Grinus would get a kick outta this too!
Quote:
When Kidd and Grinus first talked about 'finish how you start', I didn't get it at first. It took me time to grasp that...
...and Snipes...I love you, man...but it takes you time to grasp A LOT of things. :lol: ;)

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:02 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and Snipes...I love you, man...but it takes you time to grasp A LOT of things. :lol: ;)
Yea I know man. But what can I do?
30+ years of living inside the matrix :(
but at least I'm willing to learn or rather 'unlearn' the bullshit I got from the matrix ;)