Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Why you can't let go
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:59 am 

I feel I've finally gotten to the place where I truly don'ty give a shit if I ever get laid of have another woman again, it's very liberating, but some of the beliefs I've had to shatter are as follows....

-If you never fuck another woman again then you're not really a man
-Having a piece of arm candy impresses other people and makes you "cool"
-Doing things like going to movies and out to eat are more fun when there's a girl with you
-Intimacy with a woman is enjoyable
-I need this paticular girl because she's "special" and "different" from the rest...there's nobody else like her

All bullshit! Anyone else have those or similar beliefs they've had to change to get to a place of non-attachment to women?

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

Post subject: Re: Why you can't let go
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:18 am 

I got rid of all but I did kind of struggle with the last one, thankfully Kidd gave me a reality check on that tip.

Can't say I aree with the intimacy thing, I do enjoy it in the moment but don't long for it when it's not happening, could you get more specific with that?.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:32 am 

ManniJa wrote:
-I need this paticular girl because she's "special" and "different" from the rest...there's nobody else like her

All bullshit! Anyone else have those or similar beliefs they've had to change to get to a place of non-attachment to women?
I struggled with the last two before I could let them go. But I let those two go because:
Quote:
Yes it is enjoyable and I still like it however, I now know that the reason I enjoy the Feeling of Intimacy with the woman is because of how She makes me feel :arrow: And the reason she makes me feel good during Intimacy Is :arrow: becuase of the value I offer to her.
There is nothing wrong with that but if someone else would have the same value or more value to offer her she would have had this Intimacy With Him.

Now you could say that the reason I enjoy Intimacy with This woman is because of the value she offers me. That's true however, as David X and The Kidd said and also if you read the book 'the manipulated man' (which was written by a woman :lol: ) you would know that Men are much more easy to please thus :arrow: I give more value to Her than the value I'm getting because I (as a man) is much easier to please :)
Quote:
She might be special to You becuase she is Your X-Factor:

'All an X-Factor is...is your average chick who, because your front and clout are damn near exactly what she is looking for subconciously and consciously (in addition to intangibles like your moral/value set), almost instantly submits and lets you lead with little to no resistance.

In other words, the more you maximize yourself, the greater number of women will 'transform' into an X-Factor...for YOU. It's like the anti-Agent Smith in the sense of his ability to become any person who sees you...kind of like that'.'

However if I met her and she did not feel that my Front and Clout is what she is looking for- then she would not be intrested in Me. She might be nice and polite to me but she won't
be "special" or "different" than other girls who didn't want me. So the bottom line is:

she is special and different to You because Your Front and Clout is what she is looking for. But :arrow: if your Front and Clout were not what she was looking for than she Would Not try to be special to You but to someone else.... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:36 am 
Site Admin

All utter and total bullshit.

I enjoy going to see a film at the cinema without a woman sitting next to me constantly chattering and dragging me mentally out of the film.

Going out to eat alone is a very liberating experience and allows you to fully focus on the food and service.

Intimacy is good but too much of it is like being force fed steak every day, sooner or later you need a change.

Arm candy is purely for your ego.

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Intimacy is good but too much of it is like being force fed steak every day, sooner or later you need a change.
Ok this clarifies my question, I can dig it.

I rarely go to the movies or eat out with other people, that's always felt natural.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:47 pm 

@sniper

still stuck in front and clout?

you have way more to offer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:30 pm 

rant wrote:
@sniper

still stuck in front and clout?

you have way more to offer
I see 'clout' as inner qualities and personality traits that make me unique - that's what I mean when I talk about clout. It's not just what you do as far as job\education\career.

That is how The Kidd sees it too (correct me if I'm wrong Kidd...)