Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm 

hey fufe you said that unlike most of us you knew that women are not angels or nicer than men (for the most part) , here is your post:
Quote:
Yeah... For example I have never had much illusions about girls being angels and nicer than guys.. I heard them talking trash so much, that average guy would become a misogynist after those experiences But I just see them as people..
could you elaborate a little bit, I'm curious to hear about some of the things you saw...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:02 pm 

Sniper wrote:
hey fufe you said that unlike most of us you knew that women are not angels or nicer than men (for the most part) , here is your post:
Quote:
Yeah... For example I have never had much illusions about girls being angels and nicer than guys.. I heard them talking trash so much, that average guy would become a misogynist after those experiences But I just see them as people..
could you elaborate a little bit, I'm curious to hear about some of the things you saw...
Hey sniper

Of course, most of these experiences affected my uncouscious in the long term, but I remember some moments I can share.

Story A: For example I was in a group of 5 girls, I was the only dude. We were sittin in a local pub, where I still use to hangout out sometimes. One of them got cheated by a boyfriend and anted to get drunk and shit. So meanwhile she talked how fucked he is, how horrible the sex is, how he wanted her to stab him in the ass with candle :lol: but how she loved him even. One of her female friends told her all men are motherfuckers, that her last BF was pretty retarded and didn't fuck good. I even remember one of the girls saying that she wants right now a dude who will pay for her.

Story B: Next I remember walkin around town with girl who became my gf later and her female friend. They talked about fetishes mostly, then sex, her female friend wanted to try threesome with 2 dudes (She was 17 at that time haha ! BTW in my country sex is legal from 15.) I was AFC then and didn't talk much, even when I was going out with the girl we didn't talk about sex much.

Story C: I had some punk-girl type female friends 3 years ago. One was dancing go-go part time, they were into schranz, hardstyle and techno music as I was at that time. I didn't want them sexually but they were cool to spend time with. I remember time one started talking about how one dude is total ass - How she calls her, wants to invite her for drinks and basically buy her. She told us how he's not manly, that he's actually disquisting. Chat went on, I don't remember details, but you got the idea. I think I was into PUA shit at that time..

Bonus: I'm still friend with the girl from story B(Almost 4 years after breakup) and we are still physically attracted to each other, but we would never commit to relationship again. Week before we got rather friendly - We talked about sex and stuff, then about deep stuff - everyday psychology, about our deepest feelings even, she trusts me pretty much. Then she told me I was still the best BF she had (I quess that was influenced by her feelings at the moment, I was AFC then) and then we made out. We are still friends, with occasional "fun" in the future it looks. Zan is maybe money-making ass, but when he talked about how you will remember and like few women like forever, I can feel he meant it honestly this time,

It's long time, memories are kinda foggy, that's all I can remember now...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:15 pm 

cool story man,
Quote:
in my country sex is legal from 15
really? I thought in all countries it was 18.
Quote:
how he wanted her to stab him in the ass with candle
:? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm 

they say every kind of comments about men it depends on their mood, i meet a girl that talk about how her boyfriend had a small penis, she said that becausue he cheat on her, after a while she came back to him, so what they say is not really trustable

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 pm 

rant wrote:
they say every kind of comments about men it depends on their mood, i meet a girl that talk about how her boyfriend had a small penis, she said that becausue he cheat on her, after a while she came back to him, so what they say is not really trustable
The point of the thread is about women being not angels and nicer than men, not that you are not right...
Women talk 95% of the time what they feel, and that chnages every 10 minutes.