Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:45 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:45 pm 

out\ pull yourself out of the social matrix?

Ok you can say: I won't take shit from women or anyone ever again. But in popular media men are being emasculated, so in order to stop believing women are above\better than you, it takes more than just saying to yourself; women are not better than me....

What I mean is how did you pull out from the negative programing?

for example:

Did you stop watching popular media one day and that's how you took the power back from the negative signals from the social matrix that influence your state of mind?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm 

I just focused on learning to recognize subtle signs that women like what they see, then use it against them when I need to. I mean, if I know that they like me, then that automatically throws a lot of potential bullshit and intimidation out of the window.

That's it, really. :|

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:09 am 
Quote:
I just focused on learning to recognize subtle signs that women like what they see, then use it against them when I need to. I mean, if I know that they like me, then that automatically throws a lot of potential bullshit and intimidation out of the window.

That's it, really.
That's very good Kidd.

And I also watch NG videos because I feel good, despite what the Kidd and others here say, If don't work for them Ok I understand, I use them to feel good which works for me.
So I post here and I post on RELM and whatever I can take that works for ME is welcomed because we all know that NOBODY has the red pill, period.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 am 

Um no. I actually HAVE the red pill...it is just a very, VERY hard pill to swallow.

You watch NG videos to feel good...if you swallow my pill, you WILL have some pretty shitty days...then again, Neo's quest for the truth wasn't down the yellow brick road.

NG is nothing but steak...another form of social control made by, for, and with The Matrix. It tastes good, so you continue to eat it, and think that women aren't the problem, YOU are.

Guess what? WOMEN ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM (indirectly of course...the societal matrix is the root of ALL evil)...and the sooner you learn how to properly deal with the problem, the sooner you get the kind of results that make people say, "Whoa" as they watch you leap buildings and dodge bullets. 8-)

Create? Can I get some help over here?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
NG is nothing but steak...another form of social control made by, for, and with The Matrix. It tastes good, so you continue to eat it, and think that women aren't the problem, YOU are.

Guess what? WOMEN ARE THE FUCKING PROBLEM (indirectly of course...the societal matrix is the root of ALL evil)...and the sooner you learn how to properly deal with the problem, the sooner you get the kind of results that make people say, "Whoa" as they watch you leap buildings and dodge bullets. 8-)
:?:
Sorry Kidd I think I'm missing something here :geek:

NG is not about watching bitchy women, NG is watching 'natural' women.

How can NG be matrix?
no producer is promoting singers from Thailand in the west.....

And no one said that NG is because you are the problem. NG is reconditioning or a reminder of what a woman's true sexuality is....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:52 am 

I think I know where he's going with this. Remember the Rion I/O game podcast about how how it confirms in the meta-frame that you suck? NG falls in the same category. It says I suck bc of society, its warped my energy and who I am. I'll never be anything with women unless I ground. Its also confirming in the meta-frame that you suck. We've all wasted a LOT of time, that cannot be got back. Cut your losses. I personally just got rid of ALL my seduction material and it feels liberating.

Just my thoughts though. I'm interested to hear what the Kidd has to say

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 am 

The Matrix always tells you that there is something wrong with in some way however subtle, I think NG is on the way out of the Matrix. It's like a last ditch effort almost once someone starts to wake up. I think once we move past NG then we are truely free.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 am 

Thanks, Morpheus...that summed it up quite nicely. 8-)

The fact that NG is all about grounding YOURSELF proves my point entirely...to me it's like you are making yourself submit to women (be it certain types of women), rather than owing your shit and making women submit to YOU.

If I am missing something, please let me know. :geek:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Thanks, Morpheus...that summed it up quite nicely. 8-)

The fact that NG is all about grounding YOURSELF proves my point entirely...to me it's like you are making yourself submit to women (be it certain types of women), rather than owing your shit and making women submit to YOU.

If I am missing something, please let me know. :geek:
you mean let women ground to you.....
I get it :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:07 am 

Great posts by you, Morpheus and Kidd. I haven't thought about it from this angle.

Everyone who basically tries to convince you that you need something additional to develop yourself, is actually saying that you're not good enought without it.

Only the ones who tell you that you have to get rid of your shit (attachments) is not doing this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 am 

Vegano wrote:
Great posts by you, Morpheus and Kidd. I haven't thought about it from this angle.

Everyone who basically tries to convince you that you need something additional to develop yourself, is actually saying that you're not good enought without it.

Only the ones who tell you that you have to get rid of your shit (attachments) is not doing this.
Welcome to my world, Vegano...and life is good. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am 

Altough I'm not that much able to smell it so far, independance smells gooooood 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 pm 

Vegano wrote:
Altough I'm not that much able to smell it so far, independance smells gooooood 8-)
Hell yeah!!!! Let's meet soon vegano, I wanna see the wonderful lucern ;)

Kidd: Very good aspect, that was one of the reason why I stopped NG. Nobody needs NG and that stuff, everything you need is you and the knowledge, yea sure you need some stuff that you can achieve this knowledge but you guys know what i mean ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:46 pm 

What's this NG thing you guys talk about?

Please help me reduce my illiteracy ;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:56 pm 

Maverick wrote:
What's this NG thing you guys talk about?

Please help me reduce my illiteracy ;)
forget about it dude, save your time :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:33 pm 

haha.. Okay.

Tell me anyway. Not for my personal enlightenment, but for some work I am doing.

I am writing a routine for stand up comedy, I need as many absurd and a "little bit" politically incorrect ideas. NG sounds like one of those :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Maverick wrote:
haha.. Okay.

Tell me anyway. Not for my personal enlightenment, but for some work I am doing.

I am writing a routine for stand up comedy, I need as many absurd and a "little bit" politically incorrect ideas. NG sounds like one of those :D
Picture this:

Crying = grounding, to typically... Asian female pop star idol videos.
Check the asian idol "palmy"... (sound like a hand to me) And you get to watch videos, and just cry...
...That's the short version

What it means to me:
Arguing, this Natural Grounding thing; the more natural the woman you see in the flat screen and if you let carry away your emotions towards the video, calling this surrendering to her "natural beauty" you'll feell truly "love" towards woman, and magically you'll be automatically more attractive to the kind of type you are crying... *cof* *cof* grounding to... Thus making you more "authentic" and natural towards the opposite sex, because you are seeing "beyond bullshit, because you cried?" wtf..., and because you are not objectifying the woman anymore, but deeply contemplating them as nature intended, resulting this in a very dangerous spiritual form of ultimate ass kissing woman.

Really this was so pathetic when I first read it, that... whoa... Not for me.
Never tried it tough, altough being a very sensible bitch myself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:56 pm 

Maverick wrote:
haha.. Okay.

you are supposed to watch music videos of female pop singers from Asia for 1000 hours to reach an 'alpha male state' and become a chick magnet. If you cry while doing it you will progress faster :cry:
(I personally never cried and I was told that this was why I was not getting results... :cry: )

Later it evolved into playing with your penis while doing it to make the effect stronger but you are not supposed to think about sex while you are doing it. :?
(I never did that shit either :? )

and then later.... it evolved even further:

it became a meditation to reach non ego states and enlightenment :lol:
(that's when the guy who invented it became really weird and delusional :? :? )

turns out that the guy who invented it is a sex tourist who always goes to poor countries (Thailand seems to be his favorite destination).

go ahead and try but if you are getting a boner then you are not progressing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8fXHfG6h6w

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:19 pm 

Maverick, I AM DISAPPOINT :|

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:36 pm 

I didn't see this thread before Kidd!! or else I woulda contributed lol

Yeah, breaking free from the bullshit is HARD and there will be obstacles in your path (and even some setbacks) but you'll finally be in a position to never sacrifice your self-respect and dignity by going out of your way for vagina because life is bigger than that.

"Simply put, you being in her life is a BLESSING. Her wronging you in any way is her own self-inflicted CURSE, and if she does wrong you, then let the punishment fit the crime. Her life will absolutely SUCK without you."