Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:13 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Social Matrix and family
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:26 am 

I've recently been going through a mental battle with myself about the social matrix. It's like its all starting to unfold little by little before my eyes, but it's conflicting with what I am used to and what I've been conditioned to. One of the major conflicts that I've been having is the social matrix concerning my mother and sister.

Men have been conditioned by the social matrix to symp women in order to sleep with them, and some even make that their pursuit of happiness. However, as I am in the process of breaking free from the matrix (I still feel myself being dragged back) I was contempting whether I would want my sister to have a man in her in life who is a symp, conditioned to the matrix, or a man free of the matrix.

I mean, a symp would treat her well, buying her goods and shit to get in her pants, but at the same time I wonder if she would really be happy then? If she got a man free of the matrix (lets say one of you guys here on the forum), then you'd make her do all the chasing and the pursuing right? I think that would make her happy getting all those butterfly feelings and shit, but then she wouldn't be the one in power of the relationship.

Part of myself feels that my sister should have the power in the social matrix, making her aware of it and how she can use it to manipulate men to get what she wants ( and NO, I'm not a feminist!). At the same time, won't a man free of the matrix make her life for fulfilling?

Your thoughts on the matter would be much appreciated. :) Maybe I missing something or seeing it in a tunnel vision, because at the moment I just can't rap my head around it :?

My apologies if this topic has been discussed already. I couldn't find it

Thanks
Fresh

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 am 

If you like a long read : Delusion Damage - What's a Girl to do ?

If not, it's not something you can control anyways, so why bother ?

Is she asks for advice, give your opinion, but don't focus on other people while doing your pushups ...

Last edited by GoldenBoy on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:36 am 
Site Admin

The decision is up to your sister. Not yours.
And she'll attract what she is, if she's willing to surrender to an enlightened guy.

SO BE IT.

And if she's not.

SO BE IT.

It's a matter of acceptance from your part, though.

Also your mama :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:47 am 
Site Admin

Fresh wrote:
I was contemplating whether I would want my sister to have a man in her in life who is a symp, conditioned to the matrix, or a man free of the matrix.
As Dali pointed out.

Utterly irrelevant are your feelings or wants in this situation.

She will get what she gets.

It is not your place to live her life.

More-so, I would go so far as to say: attempting to influence this and her will more than likely backfire on you... Have a ponder why...

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm 

GoldenBoy wrote:
If you like a long read : Delusion Damage - What's a Girl to do ?
Wow! That article just blew my mind. Thanks for suggestion. Definitely an eye-opening article.

And GB, you're right. My focus should be solely on myself. It's just scary to see that so many people are still living in the matrix so blindly.
peregrinus wrote:
More-so, I would go so far as to say: attempting to influence this and her will more than likely backfire on you... Have a ponder why...
After reading the article recommended in GB's post and giving your question some thought, I've come to realise that attempting to influence her is my attempt in trying to control her or her life at least. This has me attached to my sister and her happiness, which inevitably I cannot control. Want I need to do is accept the world we live in, and let her go and live her own life. I won't always be there. HECK! I've got my own life to focus on. But one thing I would like for her is to ultimately be happy with herself and the life she's living. But as Dali pointed out, such is life. Gotta let it be.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am 
Site Admin

Its been a while, I feel it is time for one of those phrases...

so...

Let it go :D

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:29 am 

peregrinus wrote:
WHAT YOU RESIST, PERSISTS ! even with use of caps lock :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:08 am 

peregrinus wrote:
Its been a while, I feel it is time for one of those phrases...

so...

Let it go :D
I got this little sense of relief as I found myself not worrying about it.

Thanks for the responses guys. Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:35 pm 

You're not responsible for your sisters happiness. Live your life for you, enjoy it and accept things as they are, not some bullshit force fed ideals.

A wise man once said "I find that a duck's opinion of me is influenced by whether or not I have bread."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:06 pm 

My sister influenced by my mother is going down the same path, part of me hopes she will realize her laundry list in unfair. But the overwhelming majority of my mind like the guys said just feels like meh, her problem. Everyone reaps what they sow and there is no escaping Maraquee Value.

Funny part is my grandpa who has a live in gf had my mother sister and his gf mad at him for telling them he thought they were full of it. :lol: . Just funny coming from him. One of the members of our family (distantly related) got saddled with alimony payments and his ex doesn't even need them she puts it down on her house mortgage. :roll: