Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:06 pm 

I admitted elsewhere that I may have found the root of my lack of a sense of deservedness. The feeding frenzy part (with multiple women) I however stand by - my personal choice:
Scarf wrote:
Why run?

Surely, they must want something?
Because in these scenarios (feeding frenzy/a group of women) this has always given me an impression of being a (non-sentient) toy for their own childish amusement. Not my cup of tea. Men aren't the only ones who can objectify......

By the way, as i've been re-reading the forum, I have been really inspired by some of your previous posts, and the long one on marriage really hit the nail on the head. I bring this up because, in my perception, the feeding frenzy situations described strike a similar, grotesque chord with me. Once again, homie don't play dat.....

So there's no confusion, yes there has been a situation where someone i've been with then tried to (very subtly) set up a sexual situation between me & one of her friends, then another. This is a different vibe altogether, and when it happened to me quite a while back, I found it more than acceptable :D , but gently declined - as neither of the friends offered appealed to me. If it were to happen again, with more appealing offers, I would certainly consider it, provided it is coming from a place of them accepting me as a gift, rather than taking me as a tool......

While I think my pride causes me harm quite often, my dignity is another matter altogether. [The trick is to be able to distinguish between the two, and I fail quite often at this, I admit ;) ]

Also, this is not to dismiss all such situations as objectifying, 'using him as no more than an anatomically-correct rubber doll' scenario. I'm open to other possibilities that share the same characteristics but have a different 'vibe', but I just haven't come across them in my limited experience. If you have, feel free to share :) .

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:13 pm 

Everyone uses everyone else...it's HUMAN NATURE...all that matters is if you're getting what you want out of the deal. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Everyone uses everyone else...it's HUMAN NATURE...all that matters is if you're getting what you want out of the deal. :geek:
I don't like this man sometimes, but he speaks the undisccutable truth here :geek: Every human interaction is trade of values, value for value.. And we are selfish everytime, but it's our nature. Even when I like to help people, I know it is that I get MY OWN satisfaction from seeing them more happy or something.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I agree - my issue is what they want to use me AS. A toy (no way) or an experience (hell yes).

Admittedly, i'm still way too staunch :oops: ; nothing to say that they can't begin by using me as a toy, and end up enjoying the experience instead.

And of course at a deeper level, what they use me as - it is their fucking problem, and not mine.

Thanks for giving me something to consider.

@ fufe: yeah, I guess the difference in "quality" (quote marks for a reason) from one person to the next is not that one uses and one doesn't, but what one values (and therefore uses people FOR) as opposed to the other.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 pm 

Quote:
I don't like this man sometimes
[ img ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:42 pm 

roark wrote:
Actually, my mind is now superconducting over this idea :lol: . Thanks for pointing me towards 'connecting the dots'.

If Flow jumps in now, i'm a fucking dead man :lol: .......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 pm 

roark wrote:
roark wrote:
Actually, my mind is now superconducting over this idea :lol: . Thanks for pointing me towards 'connecting the dots'.

Haha- Ok, one line.

Human nature is human nature. The full picture of what you are both contains and observes your human nature. Ironically, it is only the human nature that judges or denies any part of human nature

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:55 pm 

roark wrote:

By the way, as i've been re-reading the forum, I have been really inspired by some of your previous posts, and the long one on marriage really hit the nail on the head. I bring this up because, in my perception, the feeding frenzy situations described strike a similar, grotesque chord with me.

That is not objectification. That is prostitution.

The comparison you are raising has contrast greater than the Atlantic Ocean.

If a woman objectifies you, why would she do it? What could you possibly have? Is it the same as female objectification by men?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:47 pm 

Flow wrote:
Here's one your insights would be interesting on -- yeah it falls more into theoretical vs making tons of difference in your life, but whatever

I know some attractive women that have / are going a really, really long time without sex, despite that it's obviously 'on the table' almost constantly, because of how the guys are being, there's no 'ideal' option there so they just don't have it.

Do you think you, or "most guys", if there was no sex even in something like a week or two, and the ease/options/near constant implied interest were on the same level, just not with any real winners, that they wouldn't go for the sex just to have it - "settle" for a few nights just to have the sex?

I just have a vague sense that there is some relevance to this even if it is only to point out a belief i'm holding, wanna work with me, folks?
I have been in the position you laid out here - not having sex for months even though it was explicitly offered to me probably at least once every couple weeks. This happened as recently as this past fall, but its actually been happening on and off since I was maybe 18.

Droughts of 3 to 6 months without sex have been quite common in my life, as I never really had casual sex until just last year (I'm 29 now). I was/still kind of am a serial dater - my typical relationship is 2-6 months. I actually consciously started forcing myself to try to have casual sex last year for a few months, and only managed to have one 1-night-stand, and two 1-3 week hookups before deciding that I shouldn't force myself to do something that felt unnatural. That was a little bit before I discovered this place, and then I took a conscious break from sex for a while as I was doing inner work this past fall.

Before I had read anything about PUA or certainly anything like whats taught here, I just felt like if a girl wasn't girlfriend quality, then I didn't want to waste time/energy/potential drama by hooking up with her. Still kind of feel that way, although I'm much more flexible/conscious of all my options now. Its almost like when she makes her offer, I get this picture in my head of what is going to play out over the next weeks/months if I take her up vs. turn her down, and a lot of the time the scenario if I take her up on it doesn't play out very well, so I chose to turn her down.

Part of this I'm sure is that most of these offers come from girls in my social circle, so there are social repercussions if things look bad in some way, or if she's dating one of my friends/acquaintances, but offering me sex on the side...

"The society gives you a map; I give you only freedom. The society gives you character, I give you only consciousness. The society teaches you to live a conformist life ... I give you an invitation to go on an adventure." - Osho

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:58 pm 

Scarf wrote:
That is not objectification. That is prostitution.

The comparison you are raising has contrast greater than the Atlantic Ocean.

If a woman objectifies you, why would she do it? What could you possibly have? Is it the same as female objectification by men?
Yeah, I know the post in question was about prostitution, but the deeper meaning FOR ME was the view of both bride & groom being offered up to society, as objects, to be used for the greater good of society, with little thought given to them as individuals:
Quote:
Now that the wedding is over, nobody could care less about the bride or groom or the wedding. The focus is now on who is ‘next’ to be cherry picked from their lives and thrown to the lions to be devoured. All society ever seems to do is marry and breed. We are apparently no good for anything else
This may not have been the main point you were making, but in addition to the prostitution theme, this was what I got out of it (and other things too, which I won't bother to go into here), and it is indeed a form of objectification.

To answer your questions:
1- there are many possible reasons, faaaar too many to list here, but what I like about this question is that it boils down to how I perceive myself and therefore present myself without realising it, coupled with how she perceives herself and therefore perceives how I have presented myself, thereby her choosing what she sees that has value to her. Something for me to reflect on - thank you.
2- plenty, some of which I am aware of and value, some of which I don't value, and some of which I am totally oblivious that I have.
3- Usually not, in my ESTIMATION, but sometimes it could be similar, though obviously not identical.

Ultimately (and Kidd!! made the point) it's all a form of objectification anyway.

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:04 pm 

Meraki wrote:
Flow wrote:
Here's one your insights would be interesting on -- yeah it falls more into theoretical vs making tons of difference in your life, but whatever

I know some attractive women that have / are going a really, really long time without sex, despite that it's obviously 'on the table' almost constantly, because of how the guys are being, there's no 'ideal' option there so they just don't have it.

Do you think you, or "most guys", if there was no sex even in something like a week or two, and the ease/options/near constant implied interest were on the same level, just not with any real winners, that they wouldn't go for the sex just to have it - "settle" for a few nights just to have the sex?

I just have a vague sense that there is some relevance to this even if it is only to point out a belief i'm holding, wanna work with me, folks?
I have been in the position you laid out here - not having sex for months even though it was explicitly offered to me probably at least once every couple weeks. This happened as recently as this past fall, but its actually been happening on and off since I was maybe 18.

Droughts of 3 to 6 months without sex have been quite common in my life, as I never really had casual sex until just last year (I'm 29 now). I was/still kind of am a serial dater - my typical relationship is 2-6 months. I actually consciously started forcing myself to try to have casual sex last year for a few months, and only managed to have one 1-night-stand, and two 1-3 week hookups before deciding that I shouldn't force myself to do something that felt unnatural. That was a little bit before I discovered this place, and then I took a conscious break from sex for a while as I was doing inner work this past fall.

Before I had read anything about PUA or certainly anything like whats taught here, I just felt like if a girl wasn't girlfriend quality, then I didn't want to waste time/energy/potential drama by hooking up with her. Still kind of feel that way, although I'm much more flexible/conscious of all my options now. Its almost like when she makes her offer, I get this picture in my head of what is going to play out over the next weeks/months if I take her up vs. turn her down, and a lot of the time the scenario if I take her up on it doesn't play out very well, so I chose to turn her down.

Part of this I'm sure is that most of these offers come from girls in my social circle, so there are social repercussions if things look bad in some way, or if she's dating one of my friends/acquaintances, but offering me sex on the side...
I can relate to that actually, not all the specifics by any means but the general sentiment for certain aspects of this apply to me too.

I am curious we would turn it down from a random plethory of women, ranging from smoking hot/sexy to not attractive, who clearly just want to bang you in the coat closet and go about their day.. a hypothetical analogy really for the 'argument' of how men are wired very different sexually.

Again, hypothetical and potential window into pure mental masturbation, but picturing this and exploring this is still digging up some inner beliefs, assumptions, and filters for sure. Things where what pops for me is "well, *obviously* blah blah" - those are the ones I start to question.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Human nature is human nature. The full picture of what you are both contains and observes your human nature. Ironically, it is only the human nature that judges or denies any part of human nature
Like I said, Flow :roll: :lol: .

I agree. Sorta like the 'silent witness' in me - using Ram Dass or Tolle imagery - sees (and when it comes to my life, IS) the whole picture; it's just the ego part contained therein judges the ego part of the other person.

Hence all my concerns about being objectified by the ego of another - or judged, or found wanting, or anything else to do with how others perceive me, for that matter - only stem from my own ego; which, whether I have a better awareness of it than the other person or not, does the same damn thing......

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:23 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
Again, hypothetical and potential window into pure mental masturbation, but picturing this and exploring this is still digging up some inner beliefs, assumptions, and filters for sure. Things where what pops for me is "well, *obviously* blah blah" - those are the ones I start to question.
Fuck yeah. Others have been posting some things to me ;) that are causing me to question some of my fundamental attitudes.

I say attitudes and not beliefs because it's almost as if my deeper beliefs (and these are by no means above reproach either) are all well and good, but my attitudes and reactions are showing another thing altogether. Very uncomfortable, not to mention mildly humiliating, to be honest, to be so fucking wrong, especially in "public", but ultimately for my betterment :D .

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm 

It's only a big deal if YOU let it be a big deal. ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:54 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
roark wrote:
roark wrote:
My head has gone in so many directions during this thread that this seems like a monumental task, especially since I think that even when I said the above I was referring to something else, but my gut just told me that as far as i'm concerned, the main point is that
or maybe, like Kidd!! says: women have huge sexual appetites, but most men do not give them the

s p a c e

to let it out.
That is really the simple truth, whether everyone chooses to accept it or not. :geek:

But to be honest, the more guys that don't accept it, the more amazing I appear to be to most females. ;)
Checkmate :ugeek:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Quote:
I don't like this man sometimes
[ img ]
:lol: :lol: mirror :lol: :lol:
Flow83 wrote:
roark wrote:
roark wrote:

Haha- Ok, one line.

Checkmate ! :ugeek:
The Kidd!! wrote:
Once on a business trip, I met a woman who had a man back home and had the 'carousers', married or not, barking up her tree. She shot EVERYONE down. :lol:

I laughed inside, because I KNEW it would be me. 8-)

On the second night out, when there was a lull in advances at the bar we had gone to as a group (after I felt I had collected enough evidence), I simply leaned in her ear and said:

"Look...you have someone back home and so do I. But we aren't at home right now, and won't be again for just a couple more days. It's obvious that we are attracted to each other...and I'm willing to bet your man hasn't stretched you out properly in a while. I'd like to help you with that. Therefore, how about sharing a 'discreet indiscretion' with me while we still have the time to do so? You can already tell by the way I'm pitching this to you that you can trust me not to tell the whole world about it, unlike these other buffoons who are blatantly hitting on you in front of God and everybody. So take some time and think about it...we both have king size beds that could use some stress testing." ;)

Her reaction was sublime...I had presented her with the perfect opportunity to indulge her most primal desires. I could literally see the gears turning in her head. :geek:

Right when I ended my spiel, the busters had returned and continued to badger her to fuck. Meanwhile, I was getting molested on the dance floor by some of the other ladies, most of whom were also spoken for. About 5 minutes before we were about to leave, I leaned in her ear and said:

"So am I waiting up for you tonight or not?"...she answered..."Yes." :twisted:

The next two nights were AWESOME. :twisted:

See what I did there? While the other guys were trying to get her to fuck them, I just basically offered to give her a fucking the likes that she probably hasn't had in a long time...and I followed thru too. :twisted:

Moral of the story? Women do want it just as bad IF NOT MORE BADLY than men do...it's just that men rarely:

-Take the time to discern if she is even sexually attracted to them or not.

-give them the space to allow it to fester (amount of space depends on amount of time available)

-Present it in a way that makes it worth the woman's while...meaning that to her, the other guys wanted some pussy, so chances are her pleasure wouldn't have been a priority. Me?

I was offering an EXPERIENCE. :ugeek:

Now...reflect on THAT for a minute...perhaps whilst doing some push-ups. 8-)

EDIT: Also...just because all women want to fuck more than we do...doesn't necessarily mean that they want to fuck YOU. :ugeek:

By taking the time to do the inner and outer work (get in shape!), and being supremely confident in yourself no matter what your lot in life is, you can become a man that most women would LOVE to fuck...like me. :mrgreen:
Checkmate :ugeek:

As you have guessed, I love backgammon (and stupid jokes :mrgreen: ) Just highlightin'

And BTW, Master Kidd !!, I LOVE THOSE EMOTICONS YOU PUT !!!!!!! :ugeek: It's not in the words, It's in the DELIVERY :mrgreen: :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:52 pm 

Quote:
And BTW, Master Kidd !!, I LOVE THOSE EMOTICONS YOU PUT !!!!!!! :ugeek: It's not in the words, It's in the DELIVERY :mrgreen: :ugeek:
Thank you kindly, sir. 8-)

Also to add...being discreet, I believe...has played a great deal in allowing these women to give in to themselves. What's notable about being discreet is that it flies in the face of how much emphasis is usually put on 'making out' in front of God and everybody or else you aren't doing it right. However, make no mistake...public makeout sessions are done for nothing else but EGO...and ego will fuck you over EVERY TIME. :ugeek:

I didn't need everyone to know what was going on between her and I...and neither did she. Taking into account my approach, she could plainly see the difference between her other suitors and I. Oh, and when I say she shot everyone else down, I mean she did it in a 'no-chance-because-I-have-a-boyfriend' kind of way...showing everyone his pictures and everything. :geek:

But for some reason...that never came up at all when laid my offer in her lap...fancy THAT. ;)

Bottom line? Please believe me when I say that these ladies want to fuck MUCH more than we do. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:06 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
Bottom line? Please believe me when I say that these ladies want to fuck MUCH more than we do. :lol:
Though like you said before, that doesn't mean they want to fuck YOU!

I think that is actually a big part of why the discussion is charged. To accept any level of truth in them being so sexual, when YOU are not seeing any such evidence in your life (note the discreetness mentioned in your post -- noone else in the room would have any reason to believe she's not just as "non-sexual" as all other women), would be to admit that the issue is more YOU than them :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:17 pm 

Quote:
public makeout sessions are done for nothing else but EGO
8-)
Flow83 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

I think that is actually a big part of why the discussion is charged. To accept any level of truth in them being so sexual, when YOU are not seeing any such evidence in your life (note the discreetness mentioned in your post -- noone else in the room would have any reason to believe she's not just as "non-sexual" as all other women), would be to admit that the issue is more YOU than them :shock:
Check, 'YOU''s turn. :ugeek:

Of and off topic, I may have stumbled across a french Neb, fancy THAAAT ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 pm 

And i'm glad you highlighted the discretion part, Kidd!!. To my mind, if it's only between you & her, you are reducing (i'm not saying eliminating) the likelihood of interests unrelated to a simple good sweet fucking to enter the mix.

Whereas, if a "hey, fellas, look at me scoring" mentality comes into play, who can really blame her for doing the same, just in a different way that suits her?

"Temet Nosce"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm 

Flow83 wrote:
The Kidd!! wrote:

Oh the issue DEFINITELY lies with you...just because YOU haven't observed it doesn't mean it's not true. It's like that 'They Live' movie...just because you have yet to acquire those sunglasses doesn't mean you aren't surrounded by aliens. ;)