Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Post subject: Re: Not a Working Girl
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:38 am 
Dali wrote:
Staunchness is low tolerance behavior towards others, and towards oursevles. Kinda like desperate behavior and going overboard the line for such a silly little thing. Today I was thinking very hard about this because I too, carry a lot of this staunchness and low tolerance behavior towards others stupidity, sense of entitlement, and manipulation. While suddenly in my way to pay for my degree papers, a box of potato chips carried by some informal vendor, appeared in front of me, and had this clear message:

I'm very fragile, handle me with care.

In the beggining I laughed, but then It made me really think about this...
That's the universe saying to me that I'm fragile. And should adopt a more mature view distanced of the egocentric one and that all people want to step in my line, and that every one want to fuck with me. Just my opinion, I just saw this. Reporting back. Maybe it's different for you.
Yes and no.

If you've ever watched a show called the Big Bang Theory and have seen how these guys act with women then you'll understand how I view my staunchness.

I was watching the show for the first time, and eight minutes into the show I got a huge headache. The lights on the T.V. screen amplified the headache. I was literally unable to watch the show because these guys were so serious about playing into the matrix.

With my staunchness, I get an actual physical reaction to heavy doses of matrix bullshit.My staunchness is directly related to my inability to mentally separate emotion from my thought process. I use the word emotion lightly though because often times the effect from exposure is not emotional, it's physical.

I do like the quote, but something just doesn't capture everything for me. I may just be confusing issues that I have.

My gut goes into hyper-drive at heavy matrix bullshit, but it only gives a whisper at small matrix bullshit. The rest is just mental recognition.

I seriously got a quick high when I cut the tv off and walked up to my dorm room. I then saw this post.

So for me, "it's like handle me correctly, or get your hands burned because you're playing with fire."

It's like dope to fight off anything that reminds me of the matrix.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 am 

If Neo strolled through the Matrix fighting everything, he'd never get anything accomplished. You gotta release that shit...as long as you let it bother you, it has power over YOU. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:11 am 
:cry:

The physical reaction is only to very strong doses of the matrix.

Yeah. I know. I've already recognized it as a sticking point.

I just don't know how to address it.

Since it's a problem I don't know how to fix yet. I'm not going to worry about it.

Remember, I said I get to it over spring break or something.

I just can't stress a lot of shit anymore. It's tiring. Do you feel what I mean or am I just lazy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 am 
Site Admin

rkd1990 wrote:
:cry:

The physical reaction is only to very strong doses of the matrix.

Yeah. I know. I've already recognized it as a sticking point.

I just don't know how to address it.

Since it's a problem I don't know how to fix yet. I'm not going to worry about it.

Remember, I said I get to it over spring break or something.

I just can't stress a lot of shit anymore. It's tiring. Do you feel what I mean or am I just lazy?
Why are you avoiding?, When you get a dose form the matrix just feel the sensations in your body completely. Let them pass trough you, I know its hard but totally achievable. No need to develop a crazy step by step program with diagrams and lots of bullets for that.

Then after the fact you can rationalize whatever you want, spring time, summer time, whatever time in the future tense.
Sensations always come first, that's how we're built and we have to deal with it. Connect rather than disconnect.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 am 
Site Admin

The Kidd!! wrote:
If Neo strolled through the Matrix fighting everything, he'd never get anything accomplished. You gotta release that shit...as long as you let it bother you, it has power over YOU. :geek:
^^ THIS

--

rkd: you may think you've got this handled. Your posts tell me you have not.

There is something there to deal with.. You are fighting it.. It shows..

Your resistance is telling.. It is staunchness coming from resistance, to something deeper..

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:01 pm 
Funny story:

I saw a sign that said "UTOPIA: It isn't that far away."

After I saw that sign, my mind went into overdrive. I just came to the conclusion that I'm probably keeping myself from the next level of my journey.

My friends and I were just returning from visiting our homeboy in rehabilitation that got hit by a 18 wheeler.
http://www.naturalfreedom.info/viewtopi ... 913#p28236
He may never walk again and he has some brain damage, but it's mostly just to hit memory. He still remembers everybody and most of the things we did. It's funny how his mind is making up for what he doesn't remember though. The coolest thing about him was how humble he was. His mindset was totally devoted to practicality. Three minutes before a hot nurse walked in he was grilling me about why I was just smiling so much. I told him it was because of his nurse and how she was into him. His logic was fanatically precise even with his brain damage. Later, when he dropped the issue, I told him that he should have already known. I reminded him that he is the best friend I've ever met. It was even funnier how he dismissed my point that the nurse liked him and then turned around and ran game on her like a convict fresh out of prison. Later, my gut told me that she was actually interested in me because of some of my ice. We were sitting very close together, so I couldn't tell definitively just from observation. My gut did some heavy lifting when I saw her in the hall alone.

The three of us leave my homeboy after taking pictures with him. His younger sister was so sexy. I see why she has a kid. Some stupid fuck couldn't wrap that shit up because of her nice features.

About 45 minutes into our trip back to campus, after we're done talking about how much better my homeboy is doing, I turn around and look in the rear view of the car for no good reason. Then that sign hit me like a lead weight.

Anyway, schizophrenic moment aside, thinking that a sign could be something more than it is, I thought to myself that the funniest thing about my staunchness is that it probably is a double-edged sword. The same thing that makes me so resistant to the matrix is probably the same thing that has helped me construct the basis of the life that I'm living. "Utopia: It isn't that far away." I've gotten as far as heavy resistance can take me, and I'm just holding myself back now.

The three of us get to campus and hit up my dorm to grab the drinks. Then we hit up the main cafeteria to pick up drinks. We politic with some females that like my homeboy, and this bitch in the group that has liked my swag/the way I carry myself since she first saw me immediately flips to mirror my position and sheepishly says hello. That set the tone for the night. We're sipping on some 100proof peppermint schnapps I picked up earlier in the week while we politic with some of my homeboy's other friends in the dorm I was supposed to be living in.

I'm laughing at some of these rules that this dude nicknamed "Kush" has up in his room. This poster is from the movie Wedding Crashers. If you haven't seen some of those rules then you should look at them because they have some game even though "Kush" has that atari game.

We finally make it back to "E's" room and my closest friend, since my homeboy got hit, asks "E" to teach him how to dance for this party. He's been saying that it's the biggest dance party of the year because of all the stuff that was going on earlier in the day that we missed to go see my homeboy. Truth be told, the dance party had some different faces, but at the same time that it was large, the party was isolating. Very few of the guys and girls that go my school turned out for the party. I also suspect that the black crowd was diminished because of party competing with a likely party in the black student center. So, we both teach him how to dance. "E" is trying to teach him way to much at once. I just show him how to two-step and move his arms so that he doesn't look weird. At first, I thought he was playing, but he was serious. I suspect that he used to be one of the guys that would just walk around the dance floor and try to grind with anything that didn't push him away. We had a talk about dancing and he mentioned that he couldn't before. I'm pretty sure I made fun of him for being a grinding ass weirdo or something. He takes a lot of what I say to heart and works on it. So, the whole time he's asking me if he's dancing right. I keep telling him to slow it down or speed it up if he needs to hit the beat. I tell him to just get into the music and hit it on whatever part of the beat he wants to hit it on. "E" man makes the comment, "Oh he doesn't know that." In retrospect, I can't believe that the files of my mind hadn't picked up on his inability to dance. I've seen him at two parties. Once, he was leaving with a female that he later on had to tell me in begrudging detail dissed him right outside of his far ass room. The other time he was just walking around and moving a little bit and then walking around. He never got his ass into the middle of the dance floor where he wouldn't even be seen and would have a higher chance of getting grinded on.

A white guy walks into the room, "Omes." It's funny that my half black friend can't dance, but this white guy can dance. I laugh to myself about that shit. Then, I realize that it's part of the fucking matrix. I let it go real quick, and by this time we're all sweating giving my half black friend a crash course in art of moving to the beat. So, I suggest that we hit up the party soon. "E" takes a shower and we get moving.

Our new foursome, hits the dance wasted and ready to move. There aren't many people. My half black friend takes off from the floor when "E" goes to do something real quick. I move off the floor after a couple minutes to retrieve his scared ass and get some water to deal with my liquor cramps. He's talking about hitting up some party and coming back to the dance. "E" reassures him that the dance will be packed in 20 minutes. By the time I return, our foursome was split up across the large dance floor that had gotten far more packed since I went to get water and take a break. I was slightly perturbed that they decided to split up because we had at least 15 females watching us. My count comes from the eyes of two groups of seven women. A few guys asked, "Is this the cool group?" We had enough space to dance in a group and have each member swing in during a high point of the music and show off his skills. I chalk that shit up as part of them trying to get their dicks wet and move back onto the floor. So, for a quick minute, I scope the dance floor to see if the three of them have gotten back together on a new part of the floor that had open space. Nope. They were spread across the floor. My half black friend was busy doing his two step on the edge of the floor. I pat him on the back and move back to where we were initially.

I start in on my moves and in about 20-30 minutes, I have these two twins that I know about from last year dancing on each other. One of them starts, dancing on me. The other one starts dancing on her sister in front of me. A white guy that took some time off last year was grinding on this half-black senorita. In my mind, I had already decided to not worry about how the night went. Nothing different from how I normally think, except I had decided not to resist the matrix and decided not to give a fuck about any females dancing on me. So, this black guy comes up and starts talking to me. I turn away from the twins to greet him because I had partied with him a couple times, and he's a friend of some of the Africans I know. The twins and their two friends take the opportunity to move to a different part of the dance floor because these extra drunk weirdos from a sports team took the opportunity to man handle the group because two of them were dancing on guys. I chalk up a victory in my mind even though it felt like an L at the time. Of course, I didn't see them again that night, but I'm happy because I not only exploited the matrix. Everybody else suffered. The idea not to resist the matrix kept ringing through my head the whole time I witnessed this shit go down. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What I learned is that there are glitches in the fucking matrix. Star talks about this a lot, but it isn't something that you see until you see it.

The rest of the night, I had white girls and black girls move in front of me to dance. When there was space to dance elsewhere. A few times, they moved in right behind me, and I had a dance feaux pa because I couldn't see them. They would rub their asses or arms or tits on me to get me to turn around. When they did that I humbly obliged not only because it's the right thing to do, but also because I can manipulate the status quo. I can choose to let them dance on me or not. Most of the time, I let them dance on me. I just turned around like the girls do to see exactly whose dancing on me.

A question that kept crept in and out of my head was whether or not I should have snatched up a few of the females that started dancing in front of me. I was in the moment, so I didn't have time to think about the question until writing this. My answer to myself now is that I should do it if I want to, and that really answers every situation. There was only one female that consistently looked back at me and closed in on my space. She was also the only female that I mildly wanted to dance on. This is not coincidence. This is something I wouldn't have even contemplated on in the past. I would have staunchly decided against doing.However, the pull to her wasn't strong enough to move me out of my lane. It's partly to do with the fact that I wasn't always looking at people on the dance floor like everyone else. Sometimes, my eyes were on the very animated DJ's that kept the party thumping. The other times I was just had a blank look, and I was focused on feeling good. I couldn't help but smile most of the night because I wasn't worried about anything.

So, after the other three people in my group slowly find their way to me over the course of the night, I decide to pack up and move out. I kept getting bumped so hard by women and guys that I decided to post up on the edge of the floor to keep from being interfered with. Each one of my homeboys chased at least two groups of women away each by choosing to start dancing on them two soon. A group would start dancing near me. They would swoop in. Rinse, repeat. Each one of them moved on respectively, until the last one to make it to me, "E." Had enough balls to keep doing the same shit over and over again until he chased out all the females from around me. They came back, but in smaller numbers. Before he had left, I had opened a window so that air could get into the hot dance floor. "E" had opened the other window. I had wrote "PIMP" with a capital "P" on the window, but a drunk guy from a sports team was hype to crash my fun by scribbling over what I wrote. I smacked his hand and told him to write on another window. I now realize that dude was jealous that he didn't have any females trying to dance near him, so it makes sense for him to copy me in the most base way that he could, mockery. Since I wasn't dancing and he doesn't know how to dance. Fucking with my scribbles on the window is the only way he can fuck with me.

I got tired of dancing and decided to leave. I pick up my bandana that had finally fallen off, and I picked up my extra shirt. It was cold night and floor was extra hot because the wind stopped blowing.

As soon as I hit fresh air, I see this dude that is definitely pimp tight. He lights up a cigarette right behind me, and I see this female come rolling up after him. She says something and he replies with one word in Spanish. Then she starts talking, and he just steps back into the receding corner of the building. She steps in with him and they're both out of site. She shuts up. I can only imagine that the reason she ain't running her mouth is because she had it down his throat or had one of his phallic ass cigarettes in her mouth. The first case seems more reasonable because of how she was leaning into him.

After my entertainment is over, a white guy that's clearly this asian girl's boyfriend rolls up to me with her.

In unison: Can we have a cigarette?

Him: I'm willing to give you a dollar or two.

Her: I can pay you a dollar in class.

Me: If I really need a dollar would I even have cigarettes right now?

Him: No. That's a fair point.

Me: Yeah you can have a cigarette.

He promptly takes his cigarette. I tell the girl to take hers because she's hesitant.

Him: So, what class do you two have together?

Me: (Silent)

Her: 202

Him: Cool. How do you like the professor.

Me: He's better the second time you have a class with him.

Her: Yeah, he's always circle jerking with you in class.

Him: Cool. (LOL)

Me: What's your name?

Him: Mark (or some other mark ass name).

Him: I was just about to ask you the same thing (Yeah right).

Me: xxxxx

Me: What's your name? (I was rifling through the pages of my mind because I knew her from years ago. One of my black friends dumped her ass).

Her: Chrissy

Me: Oh I thought it was kitty (LOL!/Joke to myself about about a virgin/Joke to myself about her pussy).

Me: I couldn't remember because the last time I talked to you, you wouldn't sell me some Ecstasy.

Her: Keep it down!

Me: You think I'm afraid of security?

Her: NO. I am. I just got out of trouble. I missed going to jail for two years.

Me: That's your problem, not mine. (Pause). You're lucky. I dodged them for 13 years.

Him: You she's been going to the liquor store for three years and they still call her Christy.

Her: I can pay you back in class.

Me: It's yours.

Her: I can pay you back in class. Are you sure?

Me: Don't worry about it. (I think this is staunch, but I'm on the fence somewhat. Do I want her to have a reason to get at me besides actually wanting some dick, or do I accept the fact that she may play up some guise, or do I continue with my line that I don't need money?)

Her: Ok.

Him: You know the professor said he biked from the bottom of South Africa to the tip of Massachusetts on acid (showing his gullibility).

Her: He's always making those bad weed jokes on the first day of class.

Me: I don't believe him. (I don't believe you/duh, there's an ocean separating the America and South Africa).

Him: It's not common knowledge. He doesn't talk about that to students.

Me: Yeah, he'll probably tell me himself soon. He offered me some Cognac in his office.

Him: Cool, you know he does drugs with girls.

Me: Yeah and he fucks the student girls too.

Her: :o Really?

Me: Yeah, really. :lol:

Blah, blah, blah

Him: Later. We're about to go to the cafeteria.

Her: See you in class.

Me: Later.

A wonderful end to a good ass day. :lol:

"Utopia: It isn't that far away."

"What I learned: If you want to..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:50 pm 

Jesus Christ, you think too damn much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 pm 

Chance wrote:
:lol: You should see The Kidd!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=253&start=20

RKD1990 good shit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 pm 

Chance wrote:
:lol:

You could say most of us do...he's still calibrating, and it's quite a painstaking process. Once you get to a certain point, most of that stuff is ran in the background, no different than a computer OS. Just takes time to get to that point. 8-)

Plus he's still a lot stauncher than he needs to be...be he needs to see that for himself. :geek:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am 
Site Admin

Chance wrote:
Well said

In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject.He keeps chiseling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Perfection is not when there is no more to add,but no more to take away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 am 
The Kidd!! wrote:
Chance wrote:
:lol:

You could say most of us do...he's still calibrating, and it's quite a painstaking process. Once you get to a certain point, most of that stuff is ran in the background, no different than a computer OS. Just takes time to get to that point. 8-)

Plus he's still a lot stauncher than he needs to be...be he needs to see that for himself. :geek:
What charitable interpretation of my thoughts. :lol:

If I posted this last night when I was sobering up it would be much shorter.

@Chance: I think you're missing the areas where I'm analyzing after the night and what I'm actually thinking at the time. My thoughts after a situation are much more rigorous then when I'm actually in the situation.

@Kidd: Yeah, calibrating is difficult. You can see it in the conversation that I had. I defect to silence when I don't have to, but my staunchness doesn't interfere with conversation in the way I think it would. I was attempting to be less staunch than I am in that conversation, but it isn't projected well for the length of post and the attempt to put everything into context. I personally think the conversation was a step in the right direction but small at best. I'm hesitant to call much else of the post extreme progress but the actual dance. All the analysis of the dance party is after the fact. I had one or two thoughts running through my head at the time.
peregrinus wrote:
Chance wrote:
Well said

somewhat true. See the above.
Resonance wrote:
Chance wrote:
:lol: You should see The Kidd!! viewtopic.php?f=17&t=253&start=20

RKD1990 good shit
Interesting post. I forgot about this story. As I recall, this is the story that made me hip to rapid pupil dilation, something that happened to the nurse when she walked into the room. It was an interesting moment to say the least. My friend was humbly spitting game after I egged him on to spit game because I genuinely thought she was interested in him until I found out different in the hall when I saw her alone. I definitely wasn't interested in pursuing that preponderance of evidence because of the distance between us. It would be a 3 hour trip for her, and I don't have the patience to wait that one out because my homeboy got her to spit out her schedule. Whether or not she would be willing to drop her schedule and come see me is a different story that I wasn't willing to find out the answer to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:30 pm 

rkd,
I have the advantage of longevity. As a character in the American TV show "Barney Miller" from long ago said, "Age has a way of thrusting wisdom on you". True or not, you're working through it. Look further inside you rather than out there or about them. There's a universe in there and you have long held beliefs that do not serve you well any longer. In my 30s my philosophy was--Nothing matters...and what if it did?
In my 50s? The Dude Abides.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 pm 

You'll figure it out Rdk :geek: . I have faith 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm 
Morpheus wrote:
You'll figure it out Rdk :geek: . I have faith 8-)
No doubt about it. There are small changes in my actions since Peregrinus hinted at where I needed to look. I see minimal effects in my actions, but I don't see a change in the subset of my beliefs.

I'm leery to just start picking and pulling out my beliefs and replacing them one by one as I recognize them and seeing the effects, but because I'm leery about that shit it's probably the best way to go about it until I see a noticeable difference in my actions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:32 pm 

It's not knowledge your lacking...you just have to hit that point where your like. I think I'll solidify my mindset now 8-)

Focus less on the actions and more on the calibration behind the actions/how fluid your mind feels.

I honestly feel your still being too rigid, let go more and I think you'll find your farther along than you think you are. :mrgreen: