Natural Freedom

Forum for the natural awakening and self-realization of men
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 pm 

So here's little story and some insights from the last week.

Since I moved to other city, I'm sharing a flat with a couple. Great people, lots of fun etc. Recently we started talking about the Matrix. Guy is completely clueless (she is his first girlfriend - for like 7 years now) and was like what are u talking about dude? Her reaction was completely different, she stopped chatting looked at me and said you're completely right. She told plenty of stories how women mannipulate men, how they lie and cheat. She completely agreed with the concept of SPACE, with notion that guy can't focus on his women etc. She told - the best way to attract a girl is ignore her. Guy was stunned. He listened us talking with open mouth lol.

The funny thing is that as soon as we stopped talking she started to be bitchy to this poor fellow. I started to laugh histericaly, she looked at me and said why r u laughing? I said you are doing exactly what we were talking about! She was like ehh... yes.... well there is this part in me that just make me do it LOL.

I was born the son of evil when I fuck the devil there!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

So, you expected something different from her because you're an insider?

You know that her knows this, but we still operate inside the theater so she cannot drop the role just because you know she's acting. Also observe the split-personality she pointed out to justify her way of operation.

The main insight I see is; if you know which one of personality is fake, you awake the other, more natural non-manipulative side in her.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 pm 

Nah I just found it amusing. Later on I imagined how life would be easier for everybody, without that nonsense.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 pm 

Use your powers for good and put that ego away. :roll:

Pimposophy Revisited is now finally available on Amazon in all territories!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm 

Hmm where's ego in that? Seriously it's a new perspective for me, I always was that guy that they played their roles on. It is like looking from behind the curtains. BTW she made some great remarks during uor chat, I'll write more when I get home

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:39 pm 

Quote:
Hmm where's ego in that?
Seriously? :| ...I had a feeling you'd reply with some dumb shit like that. :roll:

You could have talked to the chick OFFLINE...but NOOOOO...you had to gratify yourself by trying to bust her man's balls right in front of her for your own sport. :geek:

Rule #1: You don't fuck with anyone else's perceived happiness to stroke your own ego. Quit being a dick! :evil:

I have quite a few friend's whose girlfriends wear the pants...and I've had conversations offline with their girlfriends about it. They all would fuck me in an instant too...but if my friend is 'happy', then who am I to go out of my way to ruin his all you can eat steak buffet? It's not fair to HIM...shows total lack of respect. Sure, if the day comes when she finally fucks him over and I feel he's ready for a red pill, I'll be the first one to sit him down and offer it to him, but until that happens it is NOT MY PLACE...and it WASN'T YOURS EITHER. :|

"With great power comes great responsibility..." -Uncle Ben; Spider-Man :ugeek:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
I had a feeling you'd reply with some dumb shit like that. :roll:
Had same feeling about you. Don't project something from your head onto me. No disrespect but it seems I am not the only one having problems with ego.

We were drinking, 3 of us and started chatting about these things. She asked me about my previous relationships, she told that her brother is married with girl with BPD(horror story, really). Guy was suprised that she actually admitted that. And was amused as well when she started 'doing her thing'. Don't know how you imagined it but there was no disrespect at all. Btw he gave some great insights too, and later on when she went to bath that it was good to hear it from her, becouse he was so long in a relationship that he almost forgot these things.

I never fuck or even flirt with my friends women, never.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:44 pm 

Re-read your opening post...the only impressions I can get are what you present...and the above picture is WAAAY different than what you originally presented. :|

Of course I have an ego...we all do. But in order to get to the point I'm at, I had to go through a period of ego deconstruction/reconstruction...it is essential. You have yet to do so. The hardest part of doing so is letting the ego go in the first place. :geek:

...and BPD is AWFUL. :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:30 pm 

The Kidd!! wrote:
...and BPD is AWFUL. :(
I am, supposedly... managing though ;)
Cluster B is all the same disorder, expressed differently, IMO,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:12 pm 

Well yeah that might be the case. And there's also foreign language factor. I was quite amused to be honest. She repeated almost everything Esther Villar wrote.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:01 pm 

Of course she did.

It's their unspoken code. Like their holy grail or some shit :? :lol:

And we come along and are like sweet thanks, this will do 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 pm 

I guess there was a clip from Tyra Banks(?) show, when some guy said about mannipulation and this other stuff openely - she screamed something like: "you can't do this in public, they(men) can't know about it'. If i find it I will post it later.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 am 

rekieter wrote:
So here's little story and some insights from the last week.

Since I moved to other city, I'm sharing a flat with a couple. Great people, lots of fun etc. Recently we started talking about the Matrix. Guy is completely clueless (she is his first girlfriend - for like 7 years now) and was like what are u talking about dude? Her reaction was completely different, she stopped chatting looked at me and said you're completely right. She told plenty of stories how women mannipulate men, how they lie and cheat. She completely agreed with the concept of SPACE, with notion that guy can't focus on his women etc. She told - the best way to attract a girl is ignore her. Guy was stunned. He listened us talking with open mouth lol.

The funny thing is that as soon as we stopped talking she started to be bitchy to this poor fellow. I started to laugh histericaly, she looked at me and said why r u laughing? I said you are doing exactly what we were talking about! She was like ehh... yes.... well there is this part in me that just make me do it LOL.
SMDH. She probably has a man or two on the side and he's footing the bill.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:52 pm 

nah not really. She was just bored like hell. Charms of long term relationship LOL BTW I cut the contact to the minimum, she went soo much overboard trying to jock me that i felt it is best thing to do.